notice the little number at the upper right corner in Settings...Profiles is 1, press down to Themes and the number becomes 2, press down to Tones and the number becomes 3, press down again to My Shortcuts and the number becomes 5. The rest are 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 till 14. No matter where you look you won't find a number 4. Seems that Nokia (HK made) omitted that number so that the Settings menu won't end in the number 13.
hey there.. since its in portuguese, u just have to follow these keys ok??
go to standby mode and do this:
- press the middle button (menu)
- press the left nav button (settings) and select that
- press the down nav button until u get to option#9 ( the option number can be seen at the upper right corner ).. or if that number is in portuguese too, just look for the icon that shows a phone with a wedge?? then select that option
- select the very first option (option#1) and then choose english(option#2) or automatic(option#1)
hope this helps
The fone is really gud---but the big drawback is the device and also poor memory.
Other options such as radio,calrity s very good
please urgent how do i change the language, its in portuguese, i need english
i like nokia coz i have been using nokia since1999 i feel the nokia only user friendly. other phones very difficult to even type the sms. so now i am going to buy this nokia6070 with full trust. k?
i hate these pone! buttery no good! camerra is thrush! hate it! wish i can returns and buy matorella. anyone know how it is to install memory card? i like my pone to have these. thank, e-mall at email@example.com
i also buy a second hand nokia 6070 im so happy abt it but then just 3 days it was ruin bcs. of the lcd i dont know what really happen but theres a black thats going begger and bigger i cry a lot bcs of what happen im so dissapointed
I just bye n6070 but found dat amy nokia PC Suite couldn't able to detect da modem...... previously i was using nokia 6230i as a modem and using internet in my PC..... n6070 also have EDGE but why not the modem detected by new PC Suite?... i want 2 use it as a modem for my PC....can anyone pls send me da detail who 2 use it as a gprs modem.... pls mail me....
The add in TV is excitting.Very disapponted after buying it.Did not expect from Nokia.Very poor quality camera and extremely low memory.Do not go by the Add "Laga Laga Laga"
Its a good one, i am using this from jan'07.
and not faced a single problem yet. I think it has got good features and in looks it looks like corporate handset. but frankly speeking it should have got the better camera qulity.
I also got one Nokia 6070, the vendor told me its brand new,i used it for days and found out that when I selected the CONTRAST menu in PHONE SETTING, the phone restarts. I tried it many times but it always restart so I told the vendor about the defect and he replaced it with another unit but again it got the same problem and we tested all the same phone in the store and all of it (nokia 6070) got the same problem. and also with the cameras resolution is also 352x288 instead of 640x480 as stated in the manual.
I have one and I dont like it, the specs said it has a 640x480 camera resolution but when I downloaded photos to my computer via infrared, I found out that it can only capture half of its resolution 352x288 only!!! (even if you set it to 640x480 resolution and picture quality to HIGH) and its stereo FM radio sound like a mono radio.
i bought mobile in december and it has a good functions with easy shotcuts but it has only little memory pls add an additional component called memory stick so we can store more data..........
I got a brand new nokia 6070 from a network provider at a saleable price. Though I heard from other people that this phone has a defective sound I insist on getting one for me thinking that i will not experience the same thing. 3 wks after, i have experienced the same problem. My phone has no sound, loudspeaker is not working. Upon checking with nokia service center, they said i nid to wait for at least 2 wks for replacement of part that is damaged. I'm so dissapointed with this phone. Maybe these units are really damaged or defective but they are still selling them at low prices.
it is good phone. why fm radio can't be played without enhancement card.
- dude.. u have to set the configurations settings to allow ur phone to browse.. u can get the configuration settings from your network provider, or you can go here http://www.nokia-asia.com/nokia/0,,78317,00.html to set it up yourself. i suggest u click Get Advanced Settings. Just follow the instructions from there
- by default, the video recorder only records up to 15seconds of video. but you can change that so as to allow u to record much longer videos. Do this: menu > media > camera > options > settings > video clip length > maximum
- you have to install Nokia PC Suite if you want to transfer your files from mobile to PC. you can download that from here http://www.nokia-asia.com/nokia/0,,78344,00.html
I got this phone as free when i signed up for a postpaid plan here in the philippines. so far im enjoying the phone. the only thing it lacks is the mp3 player and the card slot for expanded memory. but for basic needs like calls and txt messages this is by far the best phone i've had. the keypad is nice, easy to use.
if all you're looking for in a phone is a dependable device for calling and texting, you should go for 6070. the rest of the features are just additionals.