here are some shortcuts for 6120c that i've found out..
13) many shortcuts, here, wanna rotate a picture, press 1, wanna zoom? press 5, turn back to normal choose 0, wanna have it fullscreen? press asterisk! (read ur manuals, it helps u know?)
14) wanna fast forward or rewind a video just hold the up button on the d-pad to fast forward and hold the down button at the d-pad to rewind... if u wanna play the video fulscreen... just press 2
15) if u want to go to a certain menu... try the number shortcuts... the icons or menu on ur phone has the same designated number as where it is positioned. For example, if u want to record a voice,press the menu then click number 6 then 1... (can u understand wat i mean?) if ur display starts with "messaging then going right, contacts then log.. then messaging is number 1, contacts is number 2 and log is number 3 for the shortcuts.. the sameon its submenus..)
16) if u want to mark a message, just go to ur inbox and press the pound sign for that message to be marked.. this can be also applied to ur contacts.. =)
>i told you! 6120c rocks!! if u just know its twist and turns... read ur manuals... =)
i have owned this cellphone for two months time now... many are saying that the battery life isn't that good.. well every cellphone has its drawbacks you know? If you want to hear a lot of music then use ur mp3 or mp4 instead besides cellphones are made for connectivity and communication per se and not for music alone. For me this fone rocks!
1) very fast!!!! compared to other Nseries it doesn't lag and if it lag(when playing large games), it returns on its normal operation right away... it is very fast... and dats nice about this phone
2)about the call log... it is nice.. well, if there is a missed call, there will be a missed call sign above ur phone so in short you'll know if someone has called you! (read ur manuals please!!!)
3) i have 12 games on my phone and i love it!!!! (stop asking how i get them.., do ur research and search on the inetrnet, copy it from ur microsd and download iton ur phone!)
4) I have also a office suite which is "editable" which I got from a site and i am very happy on it... just search where.. i wouldn't tell it...
5) pictures may be not that good during the night or if it is dark but nevertheless it cud give you gud quality in the morning...
6) sound of music is cool..
7) i can play videos such as music videos i downloaded from youtube... convert i first to .3gp so dat u cud watch it..
8) image editing is nice
9) display is cool... u can change the themes..
10) u can change the message tone...
11) 3g is great as well as browsing (i've tested it both)
12) only problem is my MMS on't know if its GLOBE telecom problem (my network provider) since when I inserted a different simcard, MMS worked but with globe, it can't even though I have the complete settings..)
Noman, 22 Jan 2009Hi to All, please give me advice which software (Audio Player MP3) will perform batter in 6... moreI think the best mp3 player and video player is Core Player. Also Oggplay is a good player (it uses the phone internal codec) and it's free.
Hi to All,
please give me advice which software (Audio Player MP3) will perform batter in 6120 classic.
have used LCG Jukebox V 2.12 & V 2.17 but after some time it generate problems.
I use 4 gig micro sd card on this 6120c without any problem at all, I already use this phone for almost one year without any problem at all!
hudas, 21 Jan 2009which is good....5310 or 6120Totally different fons
5310 - xpress music edition, more music oriented & walkman type of fon.
Java OS. Can Only install java programs.
6120c - a cross btw e multimedia N series & Business E series with adequate music, camera & video capabilities.
Symbian OS. Can install all java programs & 3rd edition Symbian programs.
I think that's about e Main difference. For more info check out e gsmarena fon search. They got loads of info on Both e models.:-)
just purchased. very nice design. although havnt used much til now. but it seems to b a very nice phone. light weight and good display. although screen savers and animations are not loking gud but i think i will downlaod some good one and then i will check.
don, 22 Jan 2009will a 2gb card make it slower??
which mem card have u guys put?Nope:-) it won't make it slower.
I've gotta 2Gb card, been using it 4e past 5months without any problems:-)
Go for it. This fon rocks:-)
Except for e dedicated music buttons & say & play features there're nt many differences fr e Xpress music version.
which is good......N73 Music Edition or 6120 Classic, tell me in terms of camera, sound and applications processing
good phone. only problem is the battery life. thankx alot nokia for this fine mobile phone at a reasonable price. washa. smindlos happy new to all 6120c users.
Peter m. kihato , 20 Jan 2009Since i got the phone i have had very few problems with it .The OS is good it allows me to cha... moreI have to choose one out of N73 and 6120. Please guide me which one is good.
is it possible to update the phones software which is available at nokia web site.
Since i got the phone i have had very few problems with it .The OS is good it allows me to chang my menu view which makes me fell like the limitations are few I like the fact that the USB is easy to use.The camera is not bad it is clear considering i used the pictures on my PS3 it a good phone in general. one thung i realised if anyone wanted to know how to keep the battery for longer is to swich of the 3G internet it saves a lot of power for other things.The phone is nothing but brilliant apart from the minor faults but you cant blame nokia it happends.i mean not every phone is perfect but nokia has really tried with this one i give it an 9.5/10 2 thumbs up nokia Cant wait for another phone like this.thanks any questions please let me know i would be more tahn delighteed to help anyone .
my serial was blocked. . .it is okei to pay P2,500 in repairing my fon to the c.p repair shop???
Ly, 18 Jan 2009I've been using this phone for a little over a month now and I'm very happy with it.
It doe... moreYup yup:-) very true, i end up pressing e call cancel button, which also doubles as, exit all button:( so simply e game or program gets shut dwn:( lol
& battery life's quite poor, bt This fon rocks:-)
Sent from Opera mini v.4.2 on Nokia 6120c mobile phone +94719330238.
I've been using this phone for a little over a month now and I'm very happy with it.
It doesn't lag at all! The volume from the one speaker is fair. I haven't had any problems with calls.
The camera isn't very good in dim lighting. And the click sound gets annoying sometimes.
It did take some time to get use to the dpad; I kept hitting the hang up button by mistake when playing some games.
I wish the battery could last longer. It normally lasts about 1&1/2 - 2 days of some heavy usage until I need to recharge.