marko, 23 Aug 2008which is better, 6120c or 5320xM? how about the battery?nokia 5320 is the best.
Been using this fon for almost a year nw, It's Gt e cutting edge of being AWESOMELY FAST!! No kidding. This's a Very fast fon!
Rite nw i'm typing tis on Opera Mini &listening songs on the media player, & it's going smooth as clock wrk.:-)
Buy this fon 4ur bro. If he's a fan of fast fons he'll love ur gift. And oh make sure the fon u buy's an Original. There're enough & more imitations Around. Mine's Made In Hungary. Doubled checked it on e nokia site with ma fon serial. U can see that by Dialing *#06#. Cheers to Nokia for making fons lk 6120classic:-)
1. It should have an infrared connection
2. The max memory is not 2GB, as indicated by Nokia. I am currently using a 4GB card and it works just fine. :)
3. It should have pre-loaded maps for certain countries, or a GPS receiver would have been better ;)
4. This phone is FRIGGIN fast... a bit over exaggerated, but no really it is quite fast.
5. It comes with a special option: Panorama mode, This pwns.
6. THIS PHONE OWNS!! - THATS COS I OWN IT! :) :) :) :)
This phone doesnt vibrate when an unknown number or a phone number not in your contacts calls you. It will just right. It is a feature of the phone, not a glitch.
im looking to buy this fone for my little brother for christmas and was wanting some info good and bad on it so i know weather to buy it or not please someone help me....
janjaranjan, 02 Nov 2008Hi! as per: http://www.nokia.com.ph/A4596031, the phone can only support up to 2 GBNokia said that it only supports 2 GB because that is the maximum capacity available a that time when 6120 Classic released.
I have this for almost a month now. I am wondering if I can actually store animated themes? I have themes I get for free online, however its not really animated. I've seen other Nokia's the animation is working perfectly, and I wonder if it works in this phone too.
Maruf, 02 Nov 2008Recently i bought this phone and i wantted to install some .sis files in it. but the phone kee... moresearch for s60v3 softwares.6120c has symbian os 9.1
So it supports all the N73 symbian softwares.you can google for n73 apps & install it.
Hi! as per: http://www.nokia.com.ph/A4596031, the phone can only support up to 2 GB
erjohnf, 30 Oct 2008hi guys i forgot the lock code for my 6120 can anyone help me how to reset my reformat my phone? i forgot my lock code how can i rid that.. help me guys!
Recently i bought this phone and i wantted to install some .sis files in it. but the phone keeps saying installation is not supported. I thought it was a symbian phone.plz help any1
Numb, 31 Oct 2008I have this type of phone for 2 months and thf phone memory is full. Can anyone tell me how ca... moreHi, if u want english software or spanish upgrade in. ,,,,, http://nokia-software-update.uptodown.com/ ,,,,,,,,
Hey guys, i've had the Nokia 6120c for about 2 months, and i've experienced 2 problems with this phone.
1. Sometimes after charging the phone overnight, the following morning when I press a key with the charger still plugged into the phone, the backlight of the display comes on but the display stays black (keypad light also turns on)
2. On one occassion when I had an incoming call, I accepted the call but there was no sound and visa versa with an outgoing call. With the incoming call, there was no ringing or vibration (profile was set on General). The reception seemed good as the 3G icon was displayed. The only solution I had was to turn the phone off and on, which worked.
I not sure if it's software related, but if anyone has experience anything similar, please tell me how you sorted the problem/s out. The software version I have is v03.83
Please reply to email@example.com
Thanx in advance.
juzz....cute, 30 Oct 2008is that true that u can stop sound of the cam?No
juzz....cute, 30 Oct 2008is that true that u can stop sound of the cam?yea. i have the same question. how do i get rid of the cam sounds?? help. :'[
Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970http://www.magkano.com/cellphone/cell_nokia_6120.htm
I have this type of phone for 2 months and thf phone memory is full. Can anyone tell me how can i change the software with a new version?
sometimes the vibration will not & i will try to restore d factory settings it will be the same thing can anybody help me for it
aziz, 28 Oct 2008How can i stop the camera soundis that true that
u can stop sound
of the cam?