This is one of the best nokia phones Ive ever seen. I have one in white colour, and I love it. Is a good stuff to buy it.
bad phone. fingerprints everywhere, bad camera, bad sound, bad pic quality and an useless processor.
I have been using this phone for over 2 months now. Those who would like to know:
- Battery life is short if you use too much of the screen light (like games) but its ok w/ mp3s
- Camera is not bad at all, if I rate it it would be 7/10
- Word, Excel, powerpoint, pdf files can be read both ways (pc->cp cp->pc no prob.
- mp3 quality is 8/10 (SE are better on this)
- Surfing the net (if HSDPA is available) is faster than most DSL connections available
- The speed of this phone is unparalleled. If N series are 60mph, this is 120mph
SPEED & CONNECTIVITY are the key words for this baby
i got this phone i month now, all i can say is GREAT!!!! fone is has all, powerpoint reader, 2mp camera with PANORAMA and a mpeg4 format in video mode, the most stylish smart phone on earth and the most affordable of em all.
anyone plz tell me that can this pone apply the same office applications like word, excel and powerpoint with the real PC applications?
I will be very grateful to anybody who can help me with this:
1. A lot of you are complaining about poor camera. But how bad it really is? I had a chance to see pictures of Nokia 6131 which is also 2MP and I'm satisfied with that picture quality. So is this phone's camera worse than that one?
2. Is battery life really so bad if you don't use phone very often and don't use to listen music?
@Bob and everyone with sound problem
What actually happened is: the phone restarts itself and then it fails to load up the sound driver during the startup. I suggest you sell your phone and buy a new 6120c. Yours got a hardware defect.
mass storage is equivalent to data transfer. that's how i transferred the mp3 and pics from PC coz PC suite doesnt work properly.
@2A3b you got this problem because the phone save the file from bluetooth in the phone memory.Enter in the settings of message and change from phone memory to your microsd card
full memory indication, when receiving file from 6680 via blootooth
can anyone tell me why i can't access the mass storage mode in this phone?? i read in different forums that it support mass storage.. but mine dont have that..
This phone is terrific as it features a faster processor in ratio compared to other 9.1/2 phones. It is also synonomous to most other nokia phones in features based on its price...
i bought my phone with nokia original warranty but batery still poor and dpad still peel off ,, but u can change casing with easy.. but the function have no problem at all. Never hang even i run many application at the same time ..
I've got a problem with application. Anyone can help me? Any sites?
Q: Is the video quality (at 320x240) the same as 6288 (who can record at 640x480)?
great phone at great price just Rs. 13,800.00! N95, E90, E51 etc. all have same software only short fall of Wifi in nOkiA 6120 classic "Connecting people:-)"
attention to all there is a fake 6120 selling in the market, however you can see the difference between fake and the original,original is heavier than the fake, the keypad easily peeled off, and poor battery life and etc... so don't buy fake
Everyb0dy..the pr0cess0r of 6120c and N81 was the same..but N81 has 96Mb RAM..so is it mean that N81 faster than 6120c??
Which one better overall?please help me with y0ur opini0n tHnX !