actually this good production of nokia.I am going to buy this and I lile it.
Luke >>> It has GPS software installed but no GPS hardware. You need to buy a blutooth based GPS kit which is in it's acessories list.
Nokia macha >>> Yes it has free version of QuickOffice for view only (doc, xls, ppt). But you can always buy ther full version which has editing capability
WoW!!! Unbelievable!! hahah... this little symbian monster is a masterpiece compared to old heavy and big 3650, 6600, 6620, 6630, 7610 and many more.....the only cons I found--lack of wii-fi and Irda....
This is a good phone. But I have question about the contacts. Not like N70 one, when we type something it only shows the first name. In N70 it will show all with the same whether it is in second or third. Is it all the new Symbian like this or only for 6120? Can somebody help?
Does this phone included with GPS navigation system or can we download the software in it?is it possible? Thanks you.
do nokia6120 support office application? if yes, can you edit or add documents,sheets and slides?
I had this phone and found it to be a pile of garbage - the support and assitance i got from Nokia was NIL.
They could not even tell me wha was a compatble Car Kit - each person i spoke to gave a different opinion- and all Nokia could say was - Bad Luck.
I have now got rid of the phone - and Nokia - Never again
hey cn ny1 tell me whether this set has sound n cam quality better than 6233...thnx in advance!!n the use of the office is how much efficient..?
here's quite a review of this phone http://smape.com/en/reviews/nokia/Nokia_6120_Classic-rev.html
i'm very pleased with this nokia.
- it's slim, light weight, nice minimalistic design appropriate for business or a casual style.
- HSDPA is superfast compared to EDGE.
- the screen could have been bigger(2.2 inches for example) for a better view of the web pages or documents.
- the screen and the images on it look great, 16M colors and a 240 x 320 resolution do make a difference.
- the camera is not that great, the 2MP autofocus camera of SE is better, but i don't use it for artistic pictures, so it doesn't bother me.
- i don't use it as a music phone, so the battery life is good, as far as i'm concerned.
- no bugs or software problems until now, it works very fast(due to the CPU i believe)
- good call quality with more than enough volume
- i didn't drop it yet, so i don't know how resistant it is :)
@ Boris, to increase fonts:
settings > phone sett. > general > personalisation > display > font size
really? good for you, i saw the price of the nokia 6120, its only cheaper than the 5700 by in the philippines 300 p which is like 5 dollars. now i really dont know what to buy! they have dsame specifications!! but it looks like th 5700 is a lot better! what should i do!
I have not yet use this phone his specifications says it's the best one, as we in frensh "rien dire"
hey cn ny1 tell me whether this set has sound n cam quality better than 6233...thnx in advance!!
How to increase fonts ("large fonts" on display setting are still very very small)
ya.. more reviews for this phone pls... i hav this phone.. all u need is here exc wifi.
for music not yet tested with other headset.
its only have mono output speaker meaning not good for music if u dnt hav headset
its no doubt one of the best and cheapest fone in the market.HSPDA is best.keys r a little bit funny but u get used to it soon. best nokia so far..value for money