Hi all, i used this phone for almost 1 month now and i have no problem at all - i don`t like the black one - so brought the white one. nice piece - have no problem calling 3G or voice calls - opening files - playing games.
j have this phone for a week & and j`m very satisfied the phone is working very fast and there a lot o free games and software on internet mu phone is made in hungary is that right please answer
i have this phone since around 2 months now.
and i defended the phone in my first commenet earlier regarding the heating up and scrathces.
however i found out that the heating up prb exists. the intensity may not be that high.
other than this, the screen gets scratch very easily.
and we cannot change the covers, so its just u have to go along with it, plenty of scratches on screeen and dust behind the screen which cannot be cleaned.
other thn these 2 issues, this phone is the best available handset in the market at this price range.
Phone has gr8 features & performence but my phone battery may be faulty which is draining out before its given time.....
Hello my name is waseem and I have this mobile for one month and according to me I can describe it by its specifications as:
1. In slimness it is a slim mobile
2. In weight it is a lighter mobile
3. In size its pixels are good but screen size is 2 inches which just ok
4. In sound its sound with out head phone is better than Sony Ericcson k750i but less than Nokia N73 and with head phone its sound is less than both.
5. Its speed is very progressive and good and its internal memory is also good but when the memory fills up then it only takes a little bit time to open the gallery and the gallery has been opened the again it works fast.
6. Its Bluetooth is very fast.
7. In messaging there is no option of any emotions and you canít copy any number through contacts but have to wright that number.
8. Its camera is very bad and there is no benefit of the flash that you canít open it for working as a torch it will only automatically used when you capture any picture and it will not activate in video mode. But its video capturing is better than Sony Ericcson K 750i.
9. Its features are much more I like it.
10. Its games are not too good and are not 3D games. And itís very difficult to search for free games or software for this mobile.
11. And in the last its battery is better than Samsung X700 but again less than Sony Ericcson K 750i
Hi all....... wanna know if there's any way to turn the flash on to be used as a light ....... because we couldn't figure out a way for this......
upgraded to 6120 from 6280 last week n still trying to work the fone out,just a few things which are bugging me tho:
(1.)in the gallery how do you put your videos+photos in seperate folders instead of them going into the 'all files'?
(2.)can u get the caller number to show up with the callers name?
(3.)how do u tune that radio in?
hope some1 can help me with this!
well..not an extensive user, I am, found following positive points since laying my hands on it a day back
1. The response time is real quick. One would never figure out its a symbian going by its response rate
2. The display is awesome.
3. Camera is OK. must say the flash does a decent job
4. Very good USB data transfer and synchronisation speeds.
1. The monopseaker on the left side is something I found strange, one needs to get adjusted to this. One other observation is when playing long video files in full screen mode..one might need to place the phone down on its left face, this can cause inconvenience as the speaker might not be audible.
2. As you might be aware. the battery does not last as in other nokias. Few hours (2 or 3)of music and you might need to recharge it evryday; though the phone gets recharged in a flash.
3. The speaker does a decent job..does not blow the roof off..no mega bass as in SE walkmans..but you can find all the sounds delivered unless you are not an audiophile.
4. Till now I did not dare to pluck the memroy card out for fear of breaking it..
well thats for now...will post some more after I investigate all features
Can anyone please confirm the Nokia 6120 having SPP (Serial Port Profile) when searched and combined within any bluetooth stack (Microsoft, Toshiba, Widcomm, BlueSoleil). For me, I only have the "Bluetooth modem" profile in three of this stacks above. But the manual says it supports Serial Port Profile... Please help!
plz i want to know Nokia 6120 made in what???
i noticed that it is made in korea is that a weak point???
plz anyone answer me
Hi, When i play the movie after recording the sound is turned off even i hvae open to unmute. Kindly tell me how can i hear the sound when i replay the movie
this phone is full of problems... you talk for 3 minutes on the phone, and it is burning!!!! then while you are writing a messge it restarts or turns off!!! i have it just for one month!
I have a few questions:
Is the 2mp camera really that bad?
Which is better 6120 classic or k800?
I got my nokia 6120 yesterday, immediately i made an overseas call to Manila which i think lasted for more than half an hour,i never experienced heating up or anything, i even used the loudspeaker so everybody around me can hear, sound is so clear, its really nice.
any problems with the flash??..
pliz, i need to know,,
only mine is f(((ed up??:-s