Hi all....... wanna know if there's any way to turn the flash on to be used as a light ....... because we couldn't figure out a way for this......
upgraded to 6120 from 6280 last week n still trying to work the fone out,just a few things which are bugging me tho:
(1.)in the gallery how do you put your videos+photos in seperate folders instead of them going into the 'all files'?
(2.)can u get the caller number to show up with the callers name?
(3.)how do u tune that radio in?
hope some1 can help me with this!
well..not an extensive user, I am, found following positive points since laying my hands on it a day back
1. The response time is real quick. One would never figure out its a symbian going by its response rate
2. The display is awesome.
3. Camera is OK. must say the flash does a decent job
4. Very good USB data transfer and synchronisation speeds.
1. The monopseaker on the left side is something I found strange, one needs to get adjusted to this. One other observation is when playing long video files in full screen mode..one might need to place the phone down on its left face, this can cause inconvenience as the speaker might not be audible.
2. As you might be aware. the battery does not last as in other nokias. Few hours (2 or 3)of music and you might need to recharge it evryday; though the phone gets recharged in a flash.
3. The speaker does a decent job..does not blow the roof off..no mega bass as in SE walkmans..but you can find all the sounds delivered unless you are not an audiophile.
4. Till now I did not dare to pluck the memroy card out for fear of breaking it..
well thats for now...will post some more after I investigate all features
Can anyone please confirm the Nokia 6120 having SPP (Serial Port Profile) when searched and combined within any bluetooth stack (Microsoft, Toshiba, Widcomm, BlueSoleil). For me, I only have the "Bluetooth modem" profile in three of this stacks above. But the manual says it supports Serial Port Profile... Please help!
plz i want to know Nokia 6120 made in what???
i noticed that it is made in korea is that a weak point???
plz anyone answer me
Hi, When i play the movie after recording the sound is turned off even i hvae open to unmute. Kindly tell me how can i hear the sound when i replay the movie
this phone is full of problems... you talk for 3 minutes on the phone, and it is burning!!!! then while you are writing a messge it restarts or turns off!!! i have it just for one month!
I have a few questions:
Is the 2mp camera really that bad?
Which is better 6120 classic or k800?
I got my nokia 6120 yesterday, immediately i made an overseas call to Manila which i think lasted for more than half an hour,i never experienced heating up or anything, i even used the loudspeaker so everybody around me can hear, sound is so clear, its really nice.
any problems with the flash??..
pliz, i need to know,,
only mine is f(((ed up??:-s
great phone, just bought it yesterday. zo make it even better, i got it for 90 Euros on 12month contract.
the only thing is, i cannot find a way to put security code on SMS or picture folders. don't want anyone to interrupt my privacy.
can anybody help me with that?
helow everybody some one asked about nokia 5700&6021 i sujust him what he need a walkman phone or multimedia device both r gud to use but i like 5700
Like the phone, however I use a Garmin 660 satnav. Previous Nokia phone allowed me to use phone book via Garmin. This phone connects but no phone book. Help!!