"..but the heat-up problem really concerns me...i intended to buy this phone, but i'm not so sure right now, i just don't know how the higher temperature would affect the hardware of the phone, including the battery...opinion on this, anyone?"
It's not how the heating would affect the hardware & the battery, it's how it would affect your brain and your head.
Any experts here?
i want to that mobile, for internet , music,
and many more just like 6233 abd n70
i have already compare but i am confius that
realyy that best mobile set reply me any body that he use for music and internet .
send about the 6120 classic music , internet , menu opeing, etc.
my e-mail adress : firstname.lastname@example.org
What a refreshing change. A phone that impresses on all levels. I have used this phone for a week without any gliches. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a fully featured phone that is also elegant and simple in design.
here at gsmarena obviously they don't intend to make a detailed review, as you wish. instead, visit phonearena.com and i think you will be satisfied with that review
...but the heat-up problem really concerns me...i intended to buy this phone, but i'm not so sure right now, i just don't know how the higher temperature would affect the hardware of the phone, including the battery...opinion on this, anyone?
have you used its built in modem. i coudnt able to connect it with my laptop. my 6233 was working fine with it.
any comments ?
can anyone tell me how is the music playar of this phone?and what abt the sound quality in headphones?does it match sony ericson K750?plz tell me
I have been using 6120 classic for about a week and following are my observations:
1) Intially, I was having difficulty with the cramped keypad especially cancel and menu keys. but with time I am getting used to its interface. certainly could be better but It is not that bad.
2) Battery life is not very good. on average, it lasted for 2+ days.
3) Camera is good enough. takes nice stills and videos.
4) Heat up problem: I experienced it a couple of times while receiving/making calls. It doesn't heat up for any other activity e.g., playing games or browing internet. heating was not to the level of discomfort.
5) web browsing experience is quite good. I liked the page overview feature
6)Music player is nice. all other features are quite nice including quickoffice and pdf viewer. quite handy.
7) Its ringing could be better. I missed a few calls while travelling. didn't notice that the phone is ringing.
8)reception is good. I could hear the person on the other end loud and clear.
9) It came with 256MB memory card. and internal memory is also quite good (35 mb)
Overall I will rank it 7/10 on UI ergonomics, 9/10 on features, 8/10 on performance.
well 10 5mins into call onwards the phone heats up ....you can feel it in ya ears...you phone the network they will say it's a poor manufacturer fault,i think it's got someting to do with the processor...lol..it does not have a fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wo hah
like below very fast menu response,good processor,camera good,many programs can be added,overall for size 9/10...like a mini n95
for god's sake...please anybody write a detailed review for this phone!
been waiting for months to read...
Hi, I just sold Nokia n73 and bought 6120 classic. Its almost two to three times faster than n73. Video is very good, menu response is very fast.
I like it !!!
I bought today nokia 6120 and i have 1gb micro sd and when i put it in the phone it doesnt read it.
This phone is absolutely amazing!It works ike a dream!and it's got everything on it!i use internet connection and i'm very pleased with it
can somebody tell me what's the name of the song in the video of this phone???... a great phone if u ask me... i'll buy it in a week or so...
Just three words it merits: an exellent phone.
I have used numerous latest phones, but this one impressed me the max, and i applied my brakes here.