4 all my friends u want to see its review here is a full and good review link thanxxxx www.phonearena.com/htmls/Nokia-6120-Classic-Review-review-r_1766.html
does anybody knows about the batter life...is it long or short like 6300 or 6233??
Hi hi ~ can anyone tell me or does anyone know just what is the best way to get the best life out of my battery for the NEW Nokia 6120? I was told to let it run right down/go flat then keep it off & recharge it FOR ONLY 5 HRS EXACTLY! is this, cld this be true??? sounds strange, surely it simply needs a full charge up for the FIRST CHARGE to get te best life out of the battery?!?!
help pleeeeeeaase. meow' :)
Just got an E-mail from Amazon.de. My 6120 is on the way! About freakin time! I hope "friedbrains" is right and this fone will support the new micro SDHC memory cards. 4GB would be very cool! What brand SDHC did you buy? Thanx for your review Dude!
Well Tony my friend u seem to be a perfect SE fan no doubt abt that. I have nothin against SE, have used their phones b4. But the harsh reality is SE is slowly loosin track i believe, both design & feature wise. There was a time when they were really doin pretty good. But then they started loosin it.I Think the SE K750i was the time when SE was at its best. Really were rockin at that time. Nokia have always been horrible with their designs & most of them even now are quite horrible but they seem to be learnin nowadays or if u can put it they are takin the SE phones of yester years as an inspiration. This phone is really good as far as features & price go & it would most probably set the sales charts ablaze until of course Nokia ruin it with one more announcement of theirs.
Got about 40 of these in the other day ready to sell with telstra. sold a couple and had a play with them to.
To be honest they are not that good. yes they are small in size but are made so cheap, feels like you might break it half. features arnt bad for the price but the keypad is very poor, then again its a symbian phone with a stupid keypad.
Retail pack actually comes with data cabel and 256mb memory card FINALLY for a nokia.
But im still not impressed at all with Nokias atempt with this phone, boring design and un-user friendly.
Now we just wait for sony to get there Aussie NextG phone on the market. no doubt that will be a lot better than this.
It seems a good piece, 1 question though,
Does it have a notification light same as E50?
ok, i have been using the 6120 for more than 2 weeks now, and i got a little time for now to jot down my thoughts...
* small and light and i like it
* solid built, except that you be careful of the back cover, it could become loose in time
* keypad is not bad, it is not as small as the E70, but certainly not as big as N95
* the menu key and the C key is a bit difficult to hit, you need time to adjust to it
* screen is about the same as E50, although a little bit wider
* the d-pad is not bad, but it could have been better
* the piano black plastic back cover is a finger print magnet
* camera and the LED flash is decent
* it is basically N95, sans the multimedia menu, and yea it does not have multimedia keys as well, but click the camera button the camera pops up
* menus are fast, almost N95 fast, definitely not like E50
* however, menus maybe N95 fast, but not close to N95 picture rendering and thumbnail rendering
* call clarity is great, but i think N95 is better, that is if your N95 does not hiss
* the 3 java games that are pre-installed are great
* and so are the new themes
* battery life is very good compared to N95, seriously, it is very near E50 in spite the smaller capacity
* the panorama picture stitching is not bad, but more of a novelty
* outlook syncing works with PC suite
* video ringtone is a good addition, but i am not such a big fan of it
* loudspeaker is LOUD, N95 loud
* wap using 3G is fast
* connecting as data does not require to put the phone offline
* there is some sort of backlight diffusion in between the keypad (between 5 and 8, 4 and 7, etc.. i.e. top to bottom) that annoys me
* the 2.5 mm stereo headset that came with it is decent
* there is no USB cable that came with my pack, but i can use any USB cable anyway
* a 256MB microSD card was included, which is better than nothing and better than 64MB
* for USD270, this thing is a steal...
* this thing is the perfect back-up for the E90... who knows you might end up using it more...
* 4GB microSDHC will work
To actual users of Nokia 6120 classic,
1. Would you please tell me what is Video Playback qualit of 6120 classic when you play long mp4 or 3gp file. Does it support avi or divX file?
2. Can you compare its screen quality with any other Nokia phone?
Thanks in advance.
Its a great phone! I got it yesterday.
One question, how do i switcho off the "shutter sound" when i take a picture? i can't find this...
is the screen size is same like 6233 or larger and hows its falsh light strong??
I think its a really nice fone both in design and features as well as performance. There are two things that i want to ask about this fone.
1) when i start the camera, the shaded areas around objects appear greenish. But the captured picture turns out fine. So Is there any sort of option like colour adjustment
2) the speaker sound is a bit Low and has high treble( when playing AAC ringtones)
guyz plz help me out with these things
Also do let me know if there is a firmware update for this fone
@Usman: They're bit of pain to pair up sometimes but will always eventually work. Sound quality amazing, very very loud and all wireless music buttons work & so does calling through them. Very crystal clear sound and highly recommended. Picked up a pair for £25 on ebay.
1 MORE THING.browzing is really great in lanescape mode and really fast ...take carez:-)
WOW WOW WOOOOOOOOWW........what a phone...thats what i call all in one....today i got it previously using N73 andE65...now i bought it wid E9O....its so superb...and tooo much solid due yo its shiny hard plastic body....and its not looking chesp..i mostly used this instead of E90 secreen resolution is great..not so much small secreen...same as E50.but very clear due to 16 million display andthe keypad is gud ...very handy and on the 2nd hour i am msging widout even looking an ma celll..i love msging...and sound is gud for its price,,,and camera is tooo gud better than N70 and E65...and video is also veray goood.may b the lightest and the fastest symbian phone available today...very light weight and very gud improvements in it.....i am tooo happy to have this....surely buy this cell if u want a symbian cell...and fontssize can b change .there is builtin option..overall gud superb cell..i have ever used(before used..7650,3650,6600.7610,6630,N70.N73 AND E65....now using,E90 and 6120 classic.
@ Zach : so, dude, u've tried it with Moto S9 rigt:) I hoped they'll be a good pair. Does everything function well - music player control by S9, how is the call quality through the headphones and how does the music sound:)