just curious, 23 Oct 2010Hey how do we know that fake file is a bug?
In which drive they exist, Z:\?
What type of ext... moreWhen we running on e-xplore sometime we can see double file in any folder (i think that is bug). But sometime bug is look likes parasite attach in original file and also that file can be bigger in size than before (i think this is bug to) etc etc.
Bug is look likes a parasite.
JC, 23 Oct 2010Don´t recommend install any antivirus for symbian, havent be needed because there're not... morePlease try nice antivirus app as netqin or kaspersky. I had good experiences with that app. And How stable my 6120 now. Actually all symbian need that app for a defense.
Anonymous, 23 Oct 2010Please reset your handset. And also install antivirus app. Dont forget to delete your log eve... moreDon´t recommend install any antivirus for symbian, havent be needed because there're not real danger. An antivirus use a lot of memory
Anonymous, 23 Oct 2010Bug is a fake file living in your memory and have not function (bug was eating your memory onl... moreHey how do we know that fake file is a bug?
In which drive they exist, Z:\?
What type of extension, .exe?
I have the old 3.70 firmware are lookin' for a stable version with few bugs?
Anonymous, 23 Oct 2010wat bugs zz?Bug is a fake file living in your memory and have not function (bug was eating your memory only).
I think u can manage and delete your bug via e-xplore app.
Actually every software have bug.
reddy, 23 Oct 2010the receiving msgs in my 6210 mobile are not opening..and sometimes it is swtchedoff and on au... morePlease reset your handset. And also install antivirus app. Dont forget to delete your log everytime, and delete all privacy data in 6120's web browser everytime. Save all file in memory card only. Etc etc
Tips n tricks about how to handles s60v3 are too much link on the net.
the receiving msgs in my 6210 mobile are not opening..and sometimes it is swtchedoff and on automatically..can anyone help me??? plssss..????
Very important app for 6120 : antivirus (as netqin or kaspersky), mighty file manager (as e-xplore), nice web browser (as operamini 4.2), control power (as ion battery).
Sasikumar, 20 Oct 2010Very smart and intelegent mobile thanx nokia6120cnice phone..my fav fon of the year. :)
I have this mobile phone 4.5 years! it's great! but some bugs with lastest firmware on it :(
I got this phone as a gift from my girlfriend and I must say it met every demand. :)
1. The screen is 16M colors TFT which is great on the sun (+)
2. The camera makes good quality pictures (of course not as good as 5MP cameras on some other models, but...), it's reliable stable, and the flash makes good effect for this type of camera. It has no problem with QR codes or stuff... (+)
3. The sound is ABSOLUTELY GREAT! The ringer is nice and loud and can be heard even in the noise. The earphones sound is really enjoyable and can be set to very loud. Sound can be compared to XpressMusic series. (+)
4. It uses Symbian which allows installing office suite or similar apps. I myself use it as a replacement for a very expensive calculator in a way I use office suite to open really demanding MS excel sheets and make complex calculations. Therefore I saved myself 300 USD for buying such expensive calculator (especially taking in consideration that this phone was a gift) (+)
5. Making calls and messaging works just fine. No problems whatsoever. Calling or receiving a call - it does it absolutely without a blink. and as for messages it sends and receives almost instantly.
Now a bit about the remarks:
1. The same symbian it uses causes it to have a slow response when connected to computer, although, when used with PC-sute it is reliable and stable. (-)
2. The keyboard is somewhat small and placed to low on the very bottom of the phone. This makes it somewhat difficult to operate and requires a little bit of getting used to. (-)
3. The battery is very short-lifed. If you use some features that require display function (games, apps...) and a music player - you can juice the battery in less than 24 hrs. Somewhat like the iPhone considering this. But if you are really careful and set it up to turn the light of really quick or disengage the screensaver and stuff - it can go up to 3 days without recharging. (-)
Finally, the review, from me would be; VERY NICE SMARTPHONE. As this is indeed a smartphone in the form of a regular cellphone - a wolf in sheep's skin indeed. Very powerful, yet very ordinary. Very reliable and stable phone for most ordinary users.
Is it a nice idea from Nokia - Yes.
Is it something that you feel comfortable using - Yes!
Is it something that I recommend - Yes!
*If only a battery lasted a little bit longer...
but that's where chinese battery makers jump in. :-)
I have been using N6120c as a matter of fact in my personal opinion it's one of the most low price smartphone with great features... unlike N6220c though it has a 5 mega pix camera with flash and its has more bigger screen layout (2.5" display) however it cannot format your memo card in your phone, on the contrary in N6120c you can... and other thing N6120c has more ergomatic design unlike the latter... Bottom line is... its a great phone in a low price... its a win win...
Anonymous, 15 Oct 2010Can someone tell me is this phone of N-Gage compatibility and can we play N-Gage games with th... moreYeah, I have nokia 6120 classic and ive had installed n gage in it. we can do it but it needs a tweak. email@example.com add me to know the steps
David, 15 Oct 2010Just got a new Nokia 6120, as a gift from my brother and it is really a good phone. Good music... morewhere can i buy a new nokia6120c black mobile??please guide me, want one urgently!!!!!
ResH, 09 Oct 2010itz a gr8 hp..
bt now my screen blank,i cnt on my hp..y??
is tat cuz of virus??Please try to hard reset your handset at 1st time.
vinee, 15 Oct 2010hai nikhil.
U said its the hardware problem. What it may be?
My battery runs fastly after ... moreactually all symbian phone need knowladge about how to handle it?, how to setting it?, etc. And so u must learns about thats. And dont be lazy to surf on the net.
Please try to reset your handset and reformat your memory card.
But After above method your handset still have same problem u must go to nokia care in your town. May be your handset had a hardware problem.
Anonymous, 15 Oct 2010Can someone tell me is this phone of N-Gage compatibility and can we play N-Gage games with th... moreWith right hack your 6120c can run as well . All N-gage games is too easy runs in 6120c. Lets to googleing about your needeed.
Easy come with a right techno.