i changed my nokia lock code from 12345, but now i can't remember the new code and i can't switch it on coz it requests the lock code. pli help me guys.
I've had this phone for over a year now. Some issues have come up.
1. There was a time that after I had listened to music on the earphones and then after that, listened through the loudspeaker, there was a crackle in the sound. That seems to have disappeared after I upgraded the firmware.
2. The phone will freeze sometimes when using apps which use GPRS.
3. I somehow managed to crack and break one of the number buttons. It broke a piece away. Maybe I pressed too hard or maybe it was a flaw in the button. Don't know.
4. When taking a few photos in succession, the phone freezes and had to be restarted.
5. There are some issues with reception, where the signal gets lost easily.
6. Battery life was good at the start, but it suddenly declined in the last month or so. But that could be my fault. I did charge it irregularly due to time constraints.
That's about it. Other than that, cant really complain about the phone. Smooth slide action. Just look after it well, and it'll be fine.
I love this phone. Its slick, its real smart, i could use the navigator like james bond while driving my car. the player is good and so is the camera. all in all great phone. but hold on, there are a few downs.
1. After sometime the mobile starts hanging up.
2. Auto shut down and starts calling random number automatically.
3. keypad stopped working and would have to unlock by sliding up.
4. Slider becomes rough.
5. The screen develops black lines which spread like a virus and then there was a black blot on my screen. all this happened automatically.
My take is if u can take care of it like a kid...its great.
While i access GPS in my phone, it takes lot of time to upload the map though i'm in a open space.
Nice phone , very fast (without please wait), incredible camera macro (must try )
Rukmani Tirunelveli , 22 Jan 2010it is normaly to show u that is fully charged after 1 h?, the baterry is from full to empty in... moreRukmini....Please change your settings. Settings > phone settings > Phone > Network > Network mode . Please don't set it in . I too was having the same problem. And also try to charge the battery while switch of.
Zaza 6210 navigator, 06 May 2010I've got a Nokia 6210 Navigator and it drains the battery so fast ,its new plz advise me what ... morePlease switch of your set while charging battery. It will increase the durability of the battery.....
aamir, 20 May 2010i jus love this phone all though i hav a doubt can v use skype on this phone Ya.. You can very well use skype on your phone. Its work excellent.
the same type phone is used by me. Now screen is being damaged ie,few horizontal black line are shown in it. I used 8 month. Few times it fell down
i got this phone and i have been usung it for less than 1year,now the screen wont light,i tried to change the scren but it aint helping.they say its ic.now where do i get that ic
its awesome fone, i like the phone
Absolutely LOVE this phone have had it for 2yrs without any problem whatsoever!!! Hopefully it never dies!!
i jus love this phone all though i hav a doubt can v use skype on this phone
Nothing is always the best but this one's is my best
I had this phone for like one and half year....
at 1st, the phone was good, pretty customable with the themes, applications...
but then after like 1year of use, the phone key pad will start stop. the one i had, had a serious issue, where the key to delete/choose the menu stoped working unless u slide up the mobile, and when slide down, it will stop working again, never a sliding mobile gave me such headache :(
so yes good mobile but dont ever use it for a long time, would not recommend it
I cant access yahoomail with my 6210 navigator..Pls can someone help me..
I love it because it is very very easy to use..and when i use it as internet device it's proforme awesome......very fast on net with usb.....i have all things with this phone and i use all.....i have 3g and its works cool.
Zaza 6210 navigator, 06 May 2010I've got a Nokia 6210 Navigator and it drains the battery so fast ,its new plz advise me what ... moreTo Zaza:
Deactivate your 3G by turn your Network Mode to GSM. It will help you a bit
I've got a Nokia 6210 Navigator and it drains the battery so fast ,its new plz advise me what cn I do?