the upcoming generation. very good phone than n73. use it. no need to know the price.
does anyone have a clue whether the gps receiver supports garmin air maps???
graychia, 17 Sep 20081. Yup the maps for Nokia Maps are free. However, you have to subscribe/pay for the voice-to-v... moreAfter 6 months what is the approximate charge for GPS? Any life time scheme for it? Where to find tariffs for GPS plans?
1. Yup the maps for Nokia Maps are free. However, you have to subscribe/pay for the voice-to-voice navifation and route paying. That sucks. Otherwise, you can use the maps to look around for free.
2. Yes, you can install 3rd party softwares like Garmin etc. However I have not find any other GPS companies releasing software for this phone yet. Maybe market is still new/small :-(
3. I find that the phone battery life is somewhat short. With the accelerometer turned off, it lasts me around 4 days. I text and call moderately. Very much short of the 220 hrs of standby IMHO.
4. It does not lag. Very important for me.
5. The music player is good. Albumart however does not work for me.
6. Supports .avi movies.
7. I dont think VOIP is possible.
This phone can make call with voip? I read from newspaper in my country, new symbian 9.3 can not make call voip. In symbian 9.1 9.2 can make voip. But i dont understand,i want make call voip .it must have wifi or not? Sorry my bad english
I love my new Navigator. It works perfectly. I recently used the Navigation on a Holiday in Spain. Super..!
My battery is runs out really quick.lasts 24 hours on standby, has anyone else had problems with the battery?
faisal, 11 Sep 2008hii are the navigation maps free like the old one or i have to buy them ???they come free for the first 6 months then u have to start paying for them
faisal, 11 Sep 2008hii are the navigation maps free like the old one or i have to buy them ???Yep maps are free like the 6110 nav :)
does it really have bad quality plastic? Someone who actually owns a 6210 navi pls answer me..and does the chrome paint on the d-pad wear off?
Hanne, 09 Sep 2008Is it possible to install another navigationprogram on this phone?newer try to do that
Kangaroo, 09 Sep 2008how is the accelerometer rating in this phone? can an actual user tell me about it please? doe... moreI'm a Nokia phones demonstrator, and the acceleromator in the 6210 nav makes the one in the n95 look like a kid. I haven't got my hands on an n96 yet to be able to compare though.
hey i want to ask is 6210 camera bad resolution while night time coz one of my friend told me that's very bad resolution during night time >_
hii are the navigation maps free like the old one or i have to buy them ???
adnan, 02 Sep 2008hay i also bought this phone 6210 nav frm abu dhabi uae and it is also made by china so do hav... morehey one question the nokia 6210nav can u download movies on to it like on the n96?
how good is the camera and video? please reply thanks mauro
how is the accelerometer rating in this phone? can an actual user tell me about it please? does is work well like the iPhone and the N95???