Does it have photo phonebook?Truely, no nightmode?A step back from 7650 n 7250i
I think it has everything i want from a mobile phone. Its not the most stylish and good-looking but it has good technology. It has some cool features-like video recorder and player,radio,loudspeaker,camera,MMS[etc..]. i was thinking of buying a 7250i but it doesn't have a video recorder+player.I like Nokia 6220 and i think i'm gonna buy one.
6220,i dont like bec he dont have night mode and bluetooth,but the few is good like vedeo player,the dsgn is good 2
to : you talk pish
lol did you believe him and asked the nokia customer services?
hey mohannad stop talking utter bullshit.
The phone does not support Bluetooth, we have the phones here at Nokia customer services. Stop talking bullshit. Bluetooth my ass. Wehn you buy one, phone Nokia and tell us were abouts you are pretending it is on the phone. you fucking liar
ppl this phone has bluetooth, ive seen it with my own eyes, my cousin has it, i will buy it soon hopefully
I've read the 5 pages of users comments, here's mine.
So what's the problem if nokia keeps a style for the new phones? We all know how much nokia hate for example flip-design, so they stick with the well known candybar-design when it comes to making a new product. I personally don't have a problem with that.
I own a 7210 right now, and I just bought off ebay a 6220, 500$, not that bad. Why am I changing? 6 main reasons:
1. EDGE: new technology, my operator here it's morphing to that, you get excellent services because of this new technology, it's not 3G people, yes, but it's the closest my operator can get right now.
2. 16 Channels Polyphonic ringtones: right now most of nokia mobiles have only 4 channels, this it's a NICE improvement. I mean, the sound on my 7210 it's not that bad, I pump the volume a little bit of the midi through an editor, and it works fine. But I get deprived of more instruments playing at once. So it's a welcomed adition. Also, a friend who got one already told me that the sound improves a lot, volume wise.
3. New GRID menu: I love old nokia's menu, the listing, it's been their trademark forever, fast to use, and since I've been using nokia for so long, I'm used to it. But since the 6220 have a 4way-key, the new menu looks a little easier to manage and fun. With this phone you can even do shortcut to your most used functions.
4. Camera: I like MMS, it's fun, not productive or useful, but fun nonetheless, having a camera to share and capture your momments it's a welcomed addition, I sure miss one on the 7210 [ the camera addon sucks for real ]. Also, in this same category, I like the addition of sound clips to mms, which the 7210 also lacks, most phones do actually.
5. Overall design: Though I adore the looks of the 7210, sometimes writting a sms can be painful, the keypad it's flawlessly looking, but not very useful when you need to send a sms very fast. Or even to dial sometimes gets complicated. I like the traditional keypad layout, and comon, it's not that ugly...it's just different.
6. Size: It's the smallest video phone out there, witha BUILT-IN camera. Give nokia some credit for that. It's 1mm taller than the 7210 [ which I think it's very small, not an 8310 but does the trick ] and a bit thicker, 2mm. I'll barely notice any difference. But yes, I like small phones after all...and for all the features this one have, I think it does it for me.
Now, about all those things left out?
Yes, this phone will certainly be the best with a TFT screen, or a 65k colors one like samsung. Yes, it could rock if the phone camera had night zoom. Yes, it could be better if it included bluetooth.
But like I've always said to my friends, I'll post this simple line here: "Phones vary company to company, you need to look for one that meets your needs, wether it's an old mobile, or the latest one".
I don't use bluetooth, it makes a mess on my room, I have other devices using said technology, I also don't see the big fuzz about it...a cell phone it's already cordless, why do I need a wireless headset? So I can leave the phone at my place and what ? Used it on a 1 mile radio ? Or even less than that?
So why do I need the latest color screen? I just like it to have colors, wether it looks sharp or not, it's not a priority though of course could be a welcomed addition. But the one in the 7210 works fine, the one in the 6220 will do the same trick for me.
Remember people, it's hard to make such a small phone, and include EVERY single technology out there, from camera, to polyphonic tones, to fm stereo radio, to a wonderful color screen, IrDA, memory, software. It's just hard.
Nokia in my opinion aims for size, and productivity. Sometimes they add something to a phone, but they take out another technology out of the list. How many HUGE nokia phones are out there lately? Not much, because their aim it's to make easy to carry and useful products.
If you want a phone that have it all, you'll also get a brick on your hand. So you need to think about what you need, and then try to get as close as you get from the HUGE variety of devices in this particular market.
Each company has an advantage, each company have a way of designing or creating a phone. They will always please a certain market. For me? Nokia, always will be it. Perhaps for others this is not the case, but more importantly, when I come here to read opinions, I expect a serious one about a product. Not childs rambling about why does nokia sucks? and why is samsung better.
Before making a review, or voicing an opinion, have in mind ALWAYS, that other users will come here to read your thoughts about a product, and perhaps your infomartion could influence them in order to adquire or reject a product.
I mean no harm nor want to create a conflict, I just thought about sharing my personal point of view.
I come from shenzhen china, I am interesting in nokia 7250i,6220,2100,6600.
PLS quotation. the price base on 10k per type.urgent required,I wanna to receive your info soon,thanks.
I heard it is available already in Singapore (in Lucky Plaza) for $1300 Singapore Dollar about $800-$900 USD