Jasa, 15 Jul 2009I bought the phone not so long ago, and I had trouble with the battery it did not last long at... moreDon worry ,just change the battery to BP-6MT. Fitted nicely, can last a minimum to 5 days.I have been used 6mt battery since 4months ago. no problem at all.Trust me, change to BP-6MT instead of 5mt.
You may download themes from zedge.net or mobile9.. I'm enjoying this phone alot..because of its great camera, great sound, nice themes and specially it is very handy cellphone compare to n95, or or other bulky phones.. this phone rocks because it is slim and nice keypad because it will not fade unlike otherz..;p two thumbs up for this phone!
bobby, 31 Jul 2009m.youtube.com/ go to your video option than open connection than set gprs apn..and proxy po... moreI managed to go through that website of Youtube. Please tell me how I can download videos from this site.
How bout the quality of the camera? Is that near to N82 so pls give me the suggestion.
I just want to ask if the latest firmware of this phone supports n-gage gaming?
Coz I am going to buy one this 2nd week of the month..
Thankz in advance guys ~^,
nokia 6220c are downloadable themes????/
please answer me i will wait to your answer???//
can nokia 6220c has a feature to change the themes trough download?
please answer me>>>>>>>>>>>>>>thanks .......\
I just bought it.... And seem to love it.. Cool CAM I must say... :)
go to your video option than open connection than set gprs apn..and proxy pot no is 8080...
I would like to tell all SA that this is one of the best phones u could ever come across Im enjoying this mobile and I think who ever buys it wil never want to live without it
and who wanna mute camera shutter sound, try this:
I love my 6220 classic phone, but i dont get it how to customize vertical icon bar, not only top icon /shortcuts/ but all. Ive seen on youtube fp2 phones with 6 icons in vertical standby bar.
every thing have (+ n -).
Gud phone for all except to:-
1) Whose like wi-fi.
2) Whose like sms.
3) Whose using hardly....
4) Whose don't like charging mostly...
My contacs have currency icons i.e. ¥, $, £, when i save. Do yu also experience the same? Hw can i solve this problem?
Mat Banbury, 29 Jul 2009Hello, I had the same problem. I used the following secret key combination to disable the shut... moreHi Mat,
Thanks for your feedback. I tried it three times but still, the shutter sound is there. After pressing ##468*** what button i can dial before i switch off the phone?
I bought this cell phone it is all the way cool mobile there is a little problem in keypad. Its camera is good usually in landscape mode
not a bad phone overall..
- as others have said, camera is really good for a mobile phone camera
- nokia maps is really nice, even without navigation license. i like that you can load up maps before you travel rather than having to use up data transfer costs
- camera has a neat feature that can geotag photos even if it hasnt got a satellite lock when you take the photo - the gps will stay on for a while after you take the shot, and when it gets a lock, will retrospectively geotag those last couple of shots
few minus points:
- the back battery cover seems to be made of the flimsiest plastic ever, i live in fear that it will break when im taking it off to change the battery/sim
- the sim retainer seems to scratch my sims! only the back, so its cosmetic damage, but even so.. also, i need to use a pen or pencil to push the sim up in order to remove it, i cant remove the sim using my fingers/thumbs alone. its odd - they have designed in a nice groove so you can remove the battery easily, but it wants to hold on to the sim for dear life!
- gps receiver isnt the best, i dont seem to get above half strength satellite reception on nokia maps, even in open sky, and cold start takes ages to lock on without a-gps
- the two "soft keys" (just below the screen) are a bit fiddly and unresponsive.. i find myself having to use my thumb nail at times, rather than thumb tip as is natural
dont get me wrong, i like the phone, just thought i'd review the few niggles i have with it.
Kalenga, 26 Jul 2009Finally, I did managed to own this phone. Fast internet, good sound, although the keypand shap... moreHello, I had the same problem. I used the following secret key combination to disable the shutter sounds.
# # 4 6 8 * * * Turn the phone off and back on and then the shutter sound will be set to off.
It this doesnt work first time then try it again. It worked for the second time for me.
Mat Banbury. X