I bought this cell phone it is all the way cool mobile there is a little problem in keypad. Its camera is good usually in landscape mode
not a bad phone overall..
- as others have said, camera is really good for a mobile phone camera
- nokia maps is really nice, even without navigation license. i like that you can load up maps before you travel rather than having to use up data transfer costs
- camera has a neat feature that can geotag photos even if it hasnt got a satellite lock when you take the photo - the gps will stay on for a while after you take the shot, and when it gets a lock, will retrospectively geotag those last couple of shots
few minus points:
- the back battery cover seems to be made of the flimsiest plastic ever, i live in fear that it will break when im taking it off to change the battery/sim
- the sim retainer seems to scratch my sims! only the back, so its cosmetic damage, but even so.. also, i need to use a pen or pencil to push the sim up in order to remove it, i cant remove the sim using my fingers/thumbs alone. its odd - they have designed in a nice groove so you can remove the battery easily, but it wants to hold on to the sim for dear life!
- gps receiver isnt the best, i dont seem to get above half strength satellite reception on nokia maps, even in open sky, and cold start takes ages to lock on without a-gps
- the two "soft keys" (just below the screen) are a bit fiddly and unresponsive.. i find myself having to use my thumb nail at times, rather than thumb tip as is natural
dont get me wrong, i like the phone, just thought i'd review the few niggles i have with it.
Kalenga, 26 Jul 2009Finally, I did managed to own this phone. Fast internet, good sound, although the keypand shap... moreHello, I had the same problem. I used the following secret key combination to disable the shutter sounds.
# # 4 6 8 * * * Turn the phone off and back on and then the shutter sound will be set to off.
It this doesnt work first time then try it again. It worked for the second time for me.
Mat Banbury. X
I bought this phone last week and it crazy i lyk it although the keypads are little hard to handle but it a nice phone portable also
Finally, I did managed to own this phone. Fast internet, good sound, although the keypand shape is not much attractive. Does anyone know how to mute the camera's shutter sound?
sinner, 21 Jul 2009i bought tis phone today for $280 it looks ok so far nice phone with many options for such a... morehey sinner, in which store did you buy it?? I have been looking for it and no luck so far.
i used the phone last 5 months it g8 good music,good camera , good look, but important is value for money
thanks to nokia
If i want to change this fone's casing, duz it hav to be opened?? Pllz reply quick
6220, 24 Jul 2009jebo te dan ovo je najbolji telefon na svijetunek si im rekao:)
Poppy, 23 Jul 2009Does anyone know how to copy calender events on the Nokia 6220? I mean a permanent copy - ever... moreI find it best to write down my calendar events on a post it note as a precaution. I do this every 2 weeks so I have a backup in case my trusty 6220 classic ever malfunctioned.
The chances of my phone malfunctioning and me losing my backup post it note are approx 10000-1 so I think Im quite safe.
Hope this helps.
Luv 'n' Hugs
Does anyone know how to copy calender events on the Nokia 6220? I mean a permanent copy - every 2 weeks!
i bought tis phone today for $280
it looks ok so far
nice phone with many options for such a price..gr8
keypad's a bit hard to get used to i think....
in the main menu view the colors of the icons look faeded to me
i had a 620c before n in it colors wr much brighter.... :(
i have been using this phone about 2 months and its good but about the camera,it has nothing.
i have this kind of nokia 6220 classic phone.
its very easy to use..
very easy downloading MP3, Themes & Games..
try to have some..
Hamad, 17 Jul 2009whether this phone has a 2.5mm or 3.5mm audio jack?? 2,5 mm