there are heaps of features in this mobile BUT it's not interested at all cos its design looks very simple.
The Model is Indeed Great but the Resolution should be more.
I would like to know the Existing Price of it.
Your Immediate reply shall be highly Appreciated
does anyone know if nokia 6230 have a audio recording? night mode? zoom? and how much will it cost?
There's no convenience of accessing the SIM memory by remembering the position numbers. How do you remember all the pasotions? Nokia has made this simple by selecting either phone of SIM memory. I agree about the profile timing but it's not as agile as Nokia where profiles can be accessed merely by pressing the on/off button, simple. So SE is using TFD not TFT unlike 6600. Is the P900 using TFD too?
Ramesh, SE can access the SIM mem. press any no. then the # key. It has profile timing too, just that you do not know where it is. One more thing, it's TFD not TFT.
DMX, you're a Uni Student arr, oic. What do you study? Phones or Telecommunication?
I bought a SE Z600 last week. Sold it this week after having numerous problems. Just bought a new Nokia 6600, no hassles. Very effective & practical phone unlike the Z600. The problem i encountered with the Z600 is as follows:
1. Unable to view the screen in the outdoors. Don't think it's TFT. I could view my old 6100 in sunlight with no problems & it was a non-TFT 4k screen!
2. Sometimes the auto answer doesn't work! I've gotta press the answer button to retrieve the call. SW problem???
3. Unable to turn/switch profiles like Nokia. Turning silent on/off is not enough. They don;t even have timed profiles like Nokia.
4. Have to delete the sent & other messages one by one. No dedicated delete counter.
5. Clear key is not effective cos a few of my friends have accidentally deleted my contacts by pressing the C key!
6. The phone slows down aftyer some time of extensive usage. Even the calls list totally hanged! Had to switch the phone off & on again (reset)
7. Camera is lousy. Colour is not bad but clarity is terrible. The photo is clear during snapping but it gets blurred after pic is taken!
8. Menu navigation & sms is too slow. The phone takes it time. Even worse when memory is limited.
9. Polyphonic tones are good but unable to set normal ring tone for sms messages. Nokia scores high here!
10. Unable to retrieve phonebook unless contacts are copied to phone memory! Or only by using call from sim feature....slow again!
11. No speaker phone. most current nokia models have this feature!
12. Talk time not so impressive.
13. Nokia contact features & versatility is the best unlike SE which is so complecating & slow. You can't zero down contacts from the main menu. Pls take note Nokia models from 6510 have this feature.
I got so fed up with the phone & told myself that SE has got alot of catching up to do when it comes to practicality, effectiveness & user friendliness. Not to forget the sluggish software. I can type sms twice as fast in any nokia phone compared to SE. Pls take note, i'm not discouraging potential buyers but i'm merely informing what's in store for them. Just when i thought to give SE a second chance, it failed me terribly. I firmly stick to nokia cos they make very practical, effective & best of all user friendly phones that don't slow down or run on sluggish softwares.
i like this phone and when it comes on the black market in romania i'll trade my 8910 for one like this. it has camera, color screen, an elegant design, and it worth the money (i expect it to be something like 500-600$ here). tnx for u're time if u read this.
does this phone have a audio recording?
zoom? night mode? how much will this phone cost in the Philippines when it comes out?
finaly 65k color with tft, camera(a week ago i see in this site review the camera had a 640X480 vga resolution but now i dont see it, well? what is the res then?) mp3,radio,mmc,small enough,simple design,i hope nokia provide other casing color than the one in this pic somethin more bright i hope,again for all phone manufacture = "dont forget to research on batere make them last long like xenium so its no problem to use multimedia features" viva sayur asem
It's the best fone for me, just price can stop me from buying it, small has many futures and solid desight just perfect.
6600 is smartphone and 6230 isn't !
But their features are almost the same..
Between 6230 and 6600, which one is better?Has anybody compared them?
This is like the best phone ever....well except SX1 but SX1 is probably going to cost a lot more so you can't really compare them
No, I do not work for SE. I'm only a University Student.
To that person who wish to be 'Unkown'.
I mentioned DMX wannabe as someone was using my nick and spilling crap. Possibly you and you are the ONLY person making a fuss.
I'm only sharing my opinion. If you've noticed, look through all the pages of opinions on this phone. Did I say it sucks or anything? No right? I choose not to comment as I had no knowledge on this phone and can't share anything.
If you find my opinions bothering you, I suggest you just ignore me then or just go somewhere else or go and fly a kite or something. If you notice, no one gives a fuck about your lame comments. I know I can't make everyone happy in which those are normally idiots anyway. So I would just let you open you big mouth.. maybe it should be given the nickname 'Chicken Backside' since it just shoots out nonsense..
I'll comment about the 6230 now.
From the papers, this phone looks very good. Seems like Nokia is finally producing phones with good features. One thing for sure, knowing Nokia and all, I think this phone is going to cost quiet a lot when it comes out..
As for connectivity, not sure if it has the ability to send files freely like how the 7650/3560 is able to.
Screen, improvement that it's 65k TFT, but sad that it's still 128x128... Even the 7200 is using 128x128..
As for someone mentioning WAP 2.0, it doesn't have WAP 2.0 but a WAP 2.0 comptable system or something.