i got one yesterday. i tryed to switch on the vibration but it doesnt work FAB FONI
I like the way this cell phone look. And I will like to order one for my sis.
1. What is Push to talk in 6230i? How can we use it?
2. What is AAC/M4A stereo player in 6230i? Which file format does this players play?
3. What is 3GPP/MPEG4 video player in 6230i? Which file format does this players play?
(1). I am already using Nokia 6230 which is not supporting Wav format files
& Avi files, does those file format works in Nokia 6230i.
(2). What is the difference between 24 channel & 64 Channel in ring tones.
(3). Does the ring volume in Nokia 6230i will be more than Nokia 6230.
to Val: sory i didnt mention this earlyer, recording works as much as u have left internal memory. remember to turn off default option at camera recording.
My dear 6230i newbies :)
it seems that some of you are confused with the phone capabilitys.
1) if you want to view video files or listen to quality music on the 6230, use a converter (xilisoft) for example.just download it free version and search for the crack.
2) as for those who want free games, themes etc for the phone then use DC++ and search for it. (remember files are NTH - themes)
3) file transfer, use DKU USB or spend a little more on a bluetooth transmiter (very eficient)
4) memory card, maximum size is 512 but there might be a posibility that a 1GB card would work too.
ASK YOU LOCAL SMARTASS FOR MORE DETAILS :P
any 1 can email miie abt de detail of de phone , hw to put song , video , all tt + de format .... i wanna buy 1 too in a few days time ....
I've been using this phone for the past few weeks and I guess the only problem I'm facing would be the battery problem. Now I've switched off my Screensaver, also not using any of the features this phone has provided, but it doesn't even last more than 6-8 hrs. Is something wrong with the battery?
Is anyone else experiencing the same problem as I am?
Great phone that gives a versatile environment to work.
Smart design for everyday use as well as free time.
I love it
Got the earlier verssion (6230) & the only probs i`ve had is transferring mp3`s over via dongle...after pairing devices & transferring contacts from phone to pc-tried to put music from pc to fone & fone wasn`t even recognised-confused or wot,even mailed the Nokia site with this & after d/loading latest software,still wouldn`t work so I gave up!!!Have yet to try a USB cable tho,got to be better than dongle...Also have trouble sending MMS over-always get "exceeds limit by ***kps" but have no probs in recieving them-FM radio`s great(the only way I can hear music tho!!!)
Any help wiv these probs would be appreciated.many thanks
It works with 1024MB MMC also, use a card reader for fast transfer, by cable it doesn't know full speed USB 2.0 transfers.
i wud like to know wat type of file format is needed for a video clip to play in the media player. i tried a dat file but not working.