since i already not use 6233, i barely enter this forum, but this day when i surfing my web i read to this forum again, here my conclusion about nokia 6233 (the honest one) and i will compare to my k618i (soner)
1. the camera is at average (not best) but its ok, but if u wan to find better, i recommended u to buy ones with auto focus dude! even better if it has macro too, u can capture for long distance images. i think u all know the different macro and auto focus on camera.
And my k618 did not have auto focus, but if ask me, and i already compare the picture from my nokia 6233, k618i is one level above the 6233 dude.
2. speaking 'bout video, i must admit, my old nokia 6233 was AWESOME!!! it can record up to 640x480 resolution (vga dude, vga!!) and u can watched it on TV or monitor, it run smoothly. my k618i only capable to 176x144 (very very poor) but its ok for me.
3. for audio (general), nokia 6233 really has the stereo speaker, and its has very loud and nice volume too. and my k618i only has 1 speaker but its loud enough too. but not stereo like 6233. but if ask me about using the headset, i definitely say k618i, it has very good bass and treble, and it has stereo widening too bro. hmm, i was already thinkinh to change again to Walkman series
this point i like to say to u guys, i wonder why i didn't knew for long time that sony ericsson already improve their java technology dude! this point that make me replace my old 6233. why??? cause all games that didn't run in my previous 6233, it RUN on K618i bro. and u can minimize them if there's messages coming, it very helpful since i didn't have too close the game and start it over again. especially to u who love to chatting via phone.
and for final conclusion, the only thing i really missed from my previous 6233 was radio fm....... and one more thing, the material from k618i is more resistance to unaccidentally scratch than 6233, compare it by yourself.
that's all guys, hope u enjoys your 6233, 'cause it still one of the best phone too. depends on ur decisions, and have very very nice weekend ...... cause i have new bike ................ tha2..
You're welcome, Lekshmi. The Nokia "6 series" fones are fones made by Nokia that starts with "6" like 6233, 6500, 6170, etc.
To Ricci :
Thanks your adivice. But i not understand you say in the last sentance about "nokia 6 series fone " which are they ? please give me the discription.
dear jess, I have posted a comparative picture of 6233 and k800 it's at page 3 of this forum pls look into it and see for yourself ^_^
sir visajya- dear sir I also have that "dots" in my pictures in lowlight, more so when my firmware is 3.75 I advice that you upgrade your firmware to lessen those dots....heheh those dots are also called "dead pixels" hehe those red, blue dots ei? hehehe
in my opinion camera is very ery nice in good lighting condition...gets worse as light is lessened though...
1) Hi everyone, I have got this mobile , normal edition, but i found the picture clarity is less... I have taken couple of images which had so much of dots in it. Can anyone do you guys face this or is there any solution to make clear in the same model?
I will be happy if i get a response sooner...
IT IS TRUE THAT THIS PHONE HAS A FAST FORWORD OR REWIND OPTION.BUT IT DOESN'T WORK.
By the way how can i minimize java application in this phone? And i also want to know that can i run 5/6 java application at a time like symbians?
With regard to your question # 3...As long as you store images, MP3, applications to the memory card, it won't affect the internal memory. And also, one way to free internal memory space is to clear the cache (click the "web" icon and selecting "clear the cache") after browsing the internet using the 6233.
The battery can last up to 3 days or even more depending on how you use it. If you're a heavy fone user, the battery will surely last 2 days or less.
So far, I had my 6233 for a year now and with no problems whatsoever. The best fone I've owned so far. I just hope that Nokia would release a successor to 6233 like 6233i or something, like what they did to the 6230. In addition, the Nokia "6" series fones are the best!
Oh , I have one more doubt .
3. I know 6233 has only 6 MB internal Memory. How will affect its uses ? How will affect "The less memory problem" in this phone ? Is any problem about the less internal memory ?
Please replay me i mentioned about 3 Questions.
Hi I am a new in this forum .
At first I give special thanks to Jameson , abc 123, and Aji.
I Read all the doubts and repalys these three Guys countinually. Also wish to all in this forum. i have some doubt about 6233.pls reply me.
1. Some of my friends says The battery backup of this phone is very low (less than 2 days) is it ture ? post your experience.
2. Any Compliant note about 6233 ?
shripad, the possibility of a virus attack in 6233 is very low....since its more like a java phone rather than symbian like N series or those 6680, 6630, 6600, 3660, 3650, 7650 and etc etc, which is much easily penerated by virus because of the symbian OS.....
by the way, current 6233 users....any idea where is the calculator in this phone...btw, I am talking about v5.43...and talk about firmware....could someone please point out if there is any latest firmware in the market...
and it seems like the ascending ringtone bug problem that is a known issue for 6233 is also occuring with the 6300 sets, I really hope nokia ppl is reading this and will do something to eliminate these drawbacks in the next firmware....dont just leave it out like what happened with 6230 and 6230i....
Hi u all Nokia loverz?I have used this phone for 9 months now,guess what i don't wish to get another phone coz this is da best.Da music player is my favourite though.I like it so much.
i bot it last week,it's a stylish phone with a col musik player. it's camera is average. there is no provision to adjust brightness of the screen.
If anyone is confused about this phone whether to buy or not...please go ahead its amazing...U can't get better than this...
The Best Part is the volume of the Speakers..Its amazing...Its like carrying a Tape with you...Go and buy it...
how about the music edition of the 6233?
can anyone tell me if you can fast forward videos in 6233ME?
the higher the version of the bluetooth the faster the data transfer rate. it means that it will take you less time to send files with a higher version of the bluetooth..
as far as I know:
bluetooth version 1.1
bluetooth version 2.0
i brt this phone in sept 07 black clr as iam a civil engineer want to take photos of my job this is good sound is very loud ear phone sound is very very good donst hang very fast no virus attack beautiful phone in the world u cannot compare with any sony or motorola or any other by it blindly