Bro, i hope you can give us more details on how we can save our messages in the memory card.
Thanks in advance
Yup! i've already used my 6233 as a modem. speed depends on your network. I had 4++kbps connection... (yeah. slow.. blame the network )
really youth i bought this phone 5 months ago and ubtill now its going good with me no freezin no disconection i consider its one of the best of nokia mobiles phone in these days wish all to get it instead of n70 for more information don hesitate to call me at 0101878466 for cairo egypt resident and foriegners also best regards 4 all
1)How to find out the firmware version of the phone..
2)max memory supported in the slot.
3)is there any website for downloading software
guys any body pls reply regarding this.
i don't know about you but my phone can store 2000+ sms(1000+ in inbox and 1000+ in sent message), and still can save a lot. i still have around 900Kb of memory. try to put all other files on your memory card.
i've set up an acct on zedge so i can downlaod themes..there is a button where the download here is written and a window prompts you to specify where the file would be saved..
yes, you can't open the .nth file on the pc..to view it, i use my data usb cable ca-53 to transfer files..if u don't want to use pc suite u can easily copy the file to the phone if cable is set to data storage..however, if ur using pc suite, be sure to set the cable to default.
yup, i think this can be used as a modem..i believe u can see this feature in the manual..
oh well, the battery life of my unit gets better and better even with the same usage..this is my 5th day w/o charging and i used it moderately for 2 days and texting heavily for 4 days..
about the font color, u need not adjust ur wallpaper to the font color..if u have set ur wallpaper, u can easily change the font color by going to setting>display>standby mode>font color..
man u can save ur damn message in the stupid memory card. just go to settings and switch the memory in use
this fone is really sucks,it cant multitaskting n the int. memory is toooo low.u have to delete ur sms in inbox again n again,whew..other than that is quite good
1. I can use the SD Mem Card like a flash disk USB. Just need to carry around the DKU-2 data cable which I earned for 2 Euro! Only that the 64 MB Mem full already on the first day of use...
2. It has such a great speaker - that I could not noticed when a call was coming and the radio was on - I thought it was just an audio clip played by the radio station. So beware to make your truetone ringtone distinguish... This speaker will make you stand out among the crowd or other people at the office when there's an incoming call... I put the ref from the song "Hello" - 'Hello is it me you looking for' - and everybody just stares at me when I got incoming call... Amazed...
3. Screen is just perfect - sharp and bright. I was kinda confuse at the last minute whether to choose 6630 or 6233. But when looking at the screen and listening to the speaker - choice was made already on spot...
4. The keypad --- perfect --- I've never touched any soft and so easy to press cellphone keypad before...
Though it has some disadvantages which I found only on my 3rd day of use:
1. camera is not too good even though it's a 2MP. Let alone the lack of front side camera -- If NOKIA may release an add-on USB camera for video callm it will be perfect.
2. Still on camera - lack of blitz/flash/whatever. Can not compete with SE K790 for sure.
3. Still not EZ to find supporting software - e.g. games, application for Office (e.g. Word/Excel/PDF reader). Dunno if it will ever be available...
4. How to change the color of the font, I still dunno. So when putting on an own made wallpaper - need to modify the wallpaper instead of customizing the look of the phone UI.
5. First time of use - the battery lasted only for 2 days - even after 8 hours of consecutive charging, as ordered by the shop - dunno whether it's the correct thing to do. Maybe this is due to extensive use that I did. e.g. putting on mp3 player and radio all the time, sometimes plus speaker. and movie player as well...
6. Wondering if it can also be used as modem on 3G network - to access internet on broadband speed since internet is still slow and expensive from where I'm from...
BUT, generally - Quite satisfied with it - Previously I considered these as options :
a. N 6233 itself; b. N 6630; c. N 6680; d. N E50; e. N 5300; f. SE K790i; g. SE W810i; h. SE W700i.
Considering the price, features, use, resale value in my country, the sound, the display - I choose N 6233. And I don't regret it whatsoever... Peace...
may i ask u folks, is that true, nokia already launch 6233 music edition??in what colour? please, give me a really correct answer.
i was supposed to write: NOT AN IDEAL movie player.
Sory. I'ts a bit hard to post here when i'm using my phone. Ü
yup yup yup... Im browsing the internet (forums, blogs, digg) using my 6233..
Its convenient in a sense that i dont have to use a pc or laptop. This is what they mean by SURFING/BROWSING ANYWHERE!
Try checking my blog site, i was posting in my site what was happening to a party i attended using my 6233. I was even able to post/upload/attatch pictures!
install the drivers of the reader (if u have a universal memory card reader wont need installers to make it work.) plug it in on your pc and go to your MY COMPUTER folder and look for your memory card reader folder.
- if you are downloading a free file via a wap site, all you need to pay is the connection (with your network)
- the mnvie player that you downloaded frm my site is an ideal movieplayer. Its just working that's why i uploaded it. Ü
- you need to browse for a file to play. Ü
just a reminder bro, we should always try to post in english. Ü
- internal memory is occupied by the firmware and other stuff (i've posted about this here) so upgrading your firmware only replaces the old files.
cj and morpheus,
guys, you posted the same questions in my blog and i already posted an answer there. Ü
the only difference of the 6233ME is the color.
guys, i stil have a lot of games to upload. I hope i don't get in trouble by sharing them.. I only got them for free anyway..
Enjoy your 6233!
Bought this phone three days ago (Jan.25) here in Manila, PH with a 1GB micro SD, fw is 4.91. So far, I haven't found any annoying or big issues/problems with the phone. I believe that the ringtone going from soft to loud when someone calls you is unique in this phone. I think it is not an issue. Also, changing themes makes you ring and alert tones to default is also unique and really not troublesome. I've played a 100MB 3gp movie thru the micro SD and played well. Mp3 is nice too listen too with the two speakers. For me, this is a rather easy phone to use, software installation is easy also. Price wise is reasonable. Even without the front camera is still ok. 3G is still sulking behind GSM in the Philippines and in other countries as well. I like this phone!! For all other people making negative comments out there, don't buy this phone so that you don't get disappointments in using this. Rather buy a more powerful phone like the N9x or 8x series or the SEP9xx.
Rating for N6233 -> 8/10
How is the battery life?
Now i have a Samsung E250 and i want to get rid of this phone because it has a battery life of a lausy 2days!!