Had a 6131 for a bit.
Now have the 6233 plugged in for the first time, waiting for the battery to charge...
Can't wait. Wasn't going to buy a Nokia but couldn't find a phone with 240x320 screen, 2MPix camera, VGA video, memory card, Stereo LOUDspeakers FOR THE PRICE...
All this in theory of course. Can;t wait to test it out !
hi, im pretty confused dear.. dont knw wat to do now.. wether bought 6233 or K750i,
i like K750i but got to knw that there is a huge problem wif its "joystick".. but if u forget the joystick for a while.. the phone is great.. but the joystick is essential too.. so im little confused.. wat to do or not.. i see 6233 in my hands, its a cool phone, the scrn resolution is bigger then K750i sound i think too is better.. help me dear in my one hand there is K750i or in the other 6233.. tell me wat i take? im from pakistan.. the price of k750i is 11,500 here and 6233 is of 15,400.. help me
786.. thanks for the answer. may i know ur opinion about upgrading the version of 6233. is it safe or not safe as i heard it will spoil some of the functions of the software. pls adv..
hey migz! u're a filipino right? i visited ur blog last week..though the internet connection is so terribly slow i was able to download some of ur stuffs there like applications & games.. but unfortunately the yahoo go is not working on my phone.. & by d way, how does the video player work? Anyway, tnx ulit for posting here in gsmarena bout d firmware update for 6233.(i-update ko din yung akin pag mabilis na internet connection)
i just bought a 1GB pqi microSD at CDR King at only 880 pesos! works fine naman.. mabuhay ka migz! ;)
I'm back! been busy for sometime now.
Anyways, just to help out some folks here...
1. At the bottom of the page of this forum is a search option where you can "search for opinions" I suggest you use that first when you are in search for an answer or an issue with regards to Nokia 6233 instead of posting the same topic again which have already been discussed/answered.
2. There are some posts saying negative things about the 6233.. some just say that's its a bad phone. i hope those people would put in some details why they say that they don;t like it (most negative posts has this) These comments are very helpful to others decide if they would buy/use the 6233 or not, Thanks guys.
3. Nokia 6233 version 4.91 is now available!!! (at last!) I am now 100% sure (last time i was only 99% sure). Coz i have already upgraded my phone's version (from 3.70 to 4.91). You can check it out on my blog: migs.wordpress.com
4. Also, i have updated my games and applications post on my blog.. so you guys can enjoy more great stuff using your 6233 (like yahoo go 2.0)
My blog site (migs.worpress.com) doesn't have ads (no pop-ups). all i want to do is to help my fellow Nokia 6233 users enjoy their like i do.
K750i is rubbish compared to this...the stereo speakers on this are the best bit..and the screeen is way bigger then K750i 6233s display is 240+320 K750i is 176+220 ..6233s is brighter and bigger...and even though it doesnt come with USB CABLE they only cost 10£ is shops and then memory card is cheap too...so y not pay more and get more with 6233....bye
To Merro: I'd recomend you to buy SE K750i,believe me,you wan't regret it!The picture quality is awesome,2mpx camera is perfect,video is great-you can record even 2 hours and more if you have enough memory,mp3 player and radio with rds are excellent...you can download for free million of themes,games...PC softwer is great and of course USB for transfer files,just perfect!!! Bye ;)
Fantastic phone... just purchased it and I am lovin it!! A nonsense exterior with all the works inside!! And man, do I love those speakers!!
Good for nothing business phone:
1. No wallet
2. limited number of members in contact groups
3. 500 contact phone book
4. Not possible to record own voice tag's for contact calling
5. stupid PC sowtware
6. 64 MB card
7. Bad camera photos in darker places
8. No USB cable
9. When reply to message cursor is in number field
10. radio without RDS
11. video recording quality is poor
12. Only one alarm
Think over again
The "white glassy thing" is actually a mirror or often referred to as a "self portrait mirror" used to aim the camera acurately at yourself I suppose. Regards Frank
Easier to handle,sms button more soft and fast.I recomment friend of mine to this gadget.For mp3 listening much better and for ringtones no comment.Alarm can it modified more than one!.
i want a phone that is very loud and people to notice it is this phone a right choice
its music edition has come as i seen in nokia site, is it availble in india.n what is the difference.
if this phone has Bose speakers..then flip im lucky to have this phone....some of the best speakers in the world in this phone....
thanks yanipopo for the response regarding bose speakers...just bot a new 6233 and it rocks...the staff at the shop was so polite and swears by 6233 and believe me he did all the set up for us the next day...that is he chose the right resolution for the camera pic quality and balanced the equalizers etc for the mp3 player and gave us a free down load of 270 songs ..for that we had to buy an extra 1gb card as the memory is not enuf otherwise...this is the best value for money...just that the looks are not very classy like some other nokia models...anyone wants to buy 6233..no second thots...JUST GO AHEAD AND U WONT REGRET