To all users of this phone, I've a few ques to ask.
1) When I set the ringtone to max (Vol 5) level, it doesn't seem to ring at level 5 when someone call. For eg: it'll ring at level 4 volumn and 5 seconds later, it suddenly becomes very loud (Vol 5). This same goes to my sms and my alarm tone. It sounds like ascending. Does anyone knows how to rectify this prob?
2) The 64Mb memory card comes with a few applications. It's so wasted that when I changed to a new 512Mb card, I'm not utilizing the 64Mb card. So, do you know how to transfer ALL de extra application from that card to my new 512Mb card? I've tried, but it said that the card was protected :(
Thx so much and also Roger, who ans. my previous ques. :)
i m going 2 buy this nokia 6233.
after seeing the reviews i m confused 2 buy it.
can u pls clear my doubts?
3.is that switching off many times?
5.data transfer via bluetooth is gud?
6.can v store files 2 external mem via data cable?
also some other tips...
to pappu, if the info on gsmarena is correct (the 6233 Specifications section), this phone should be able to support 2Gb mem card.
Anybody tell me 2GB memory card is
compatible for it
And where it is available in india
and sorry for my poor english
Plz plz plz reply my dear friends
Contrary to the comment below the video is excellent for a phone of this type as long as you change the default quality settings!
im using this phone for 1 month now
and the battery goes like 5 days
I bought this phone three weeks back. Amaged to see the sound of music..excellent clarity of songs that I played. Colour resolution of the pictures is quite good. On minus points... I feel the voice of talking is some what feeble as compared to other Nokia Models particularly the N Series... worth to posses for those who loves music and pictures. tHE MOST NEGATIVE POINT ABOUT THIS PHONE IS vEDIO ... TERRIBLY BAD....
Got this phone 2 weeks back. Everything except the battery life if great!!! However i'm facing a little problem.
When making calls occasionally the phone dials video call first. This is inspite of setting the network mode as GSM ( and not UTMS or dual).
Don't why it prefers Video calls?
Hey niazibl. Do u know which level on the EQ is the volume???
another thing, there is no problem when i sync my phone w/ my pc thru infrared but when i start sending my pics to the pc it always repeats with this message "sending failed"
just bought one about a week ago, really cool phone and can't get enough of it. one thing i'd like to ask though, do any of you guys know why i can't send pictures from my image folder to my pc thru infrared?
so far i have experienced these problesm has any1 else?
1. phone restarts whn many buttons are pressed.
2. the fne restarts on during music and video
3. the fne displays the number of images left and video time available during videing aand camerain but says unable to say file>
4. the fne sumtimes doesnt recognise other blutooth device unless both fnes are switched off.
5.sendin files over 6 MB or mp3 may not send properly.
I have the black and crome handset. Apart from a really bad crackle sound when your on the phone (which I assume is just a fault with my handset) is really is an excelent phone
if u format the card thn u loose all the files. whn i try 2 copy the files some r compy protected. i dnt want 2 loose those files.
I bought it yesterday and have yet to find something negative about it. Still getting used to Nokia's interface, but so far I am satisfied.
Had a little trouble at first with transfering files via Bluetooth from my computer, but as soon as I unplugged the Bluetooth dongle and inserted it again, it worked like a charm. I love how the files are transferred in the background, although I would like a notification, preferably next to the Bluetooth icon.
The sound quality surprised me the most. Love it!
Thanks all for opinions and a big thanks to Roger who answers just about everything. I hope your phone comes back fully working!