You can get it online, m8.
don't know why the UK nokia online shop doesn't have it... weird, m8.
This is the most affordable Nokia phone with memory card slot and camera with flash. What else would you want for a reasonable price?
If you want a phone with better camera, more features and/or more attractive, then buy N95, E90, K850, P1, or iPhone
I'm glad that video can become better! There are so many reasons to bye this phone
The video is good if 640x480 and high quality settings, but only in good light conditions. If it is dark, it is very noisy. But at least it doesn't get shaky like a U600 for instance.
The video on this thing is actually pretty good, I think some people have overlooked that the settings are set to low resolution by default. To change to high resolution: turn on the camera, select options, scroll down to settings, scroll down to video resolution and select 640x480.
Paul, so sorry your 4GB card is crashing. Bad luck. I put in a new 4GB card immediately after the phone arrived. I have never had a crash. I also never updated the firmware on my phone.
The speaker volume on my phone is great...and is louder than the iPhone's speaker. Very good sound.
The video is noisy, but it is what one would expect for a phone like this. If one wants good video, one should buy a phone that is built for good video.
The 6267 should be bought if someone wants a good phone first. Good size and weight and reception and sound quality. The music player and camera are an extra thing.
Now to Bridence. This is getting ridiculous. No one cares what you call yourself. So what if there are many Bri's on here. People only care about the substance of the comments.
I am Bri. I will always be Bri. Thank you for announcing that you are no longer Bri, but are now Bridence. Again...no one cares. Be Bridence. Be any name you want.
Good phone, very loud. But poor camera. Lots of noise for the photo and video. Photos have a strange green color. Video not clear and very noisy, especially in low light.
In fact my old 1.3MP samsung phone had a better camera and CIF video was better...Disappointed
For some reason my phone shuts off after a while of music with my 4GB card, I'm not sure why but I know I'm not the 1st. I even try Nokia 4GB micro call the MU-41 and still the same. There's was jsut an update it made it las t a little longer but still it shut off.
Other than that I really like the phone right not I use a 2 GB card until the right update comes around.
When you go to the phone settings for the mini display, you get "power saver mode" and "sleep mode". Any one knows what they are for ?
About the video, you can have great videos if
-you keep the phone still
-there is enough light
I absolutely have not had any problem using my 4GB SDHC card. My phone has never randomly rebooted for any reason.
After receipt of my 6267, I immediately put in the 4GB card, filled with over 2GB's of MP3's. I play music on my phone a lot.
Also, when I shoot video with my phone, the video is recorded as a .3gp file on the card itself (the time available for the recording is equal to how much free space I have available on the card, of course). Now, while the video quality isn't the best, I can say absolutely that the phone has never crashed or rebooted at any time. I am using a brand name SDHC card (if that makes any difference).
So, I can so far I am happy with the 6267's software and have had a flawless experience with it.
From Newport Beach, CA, USA
Bri, do you have any problems with that card? I found several people complaining that phone randomly reboots with it.
I am using 4GB SDHC card. 4GB is enough storage for me personally. I don't know if the phone will take the higher SDHC cards. Best thing to do is to buy the card from a vendor who will allow you to return for a refund if the higher capacity card fails. Good luck. Signed, Bri (yes, my name is Bri)
Just got this phone, it feels great, looks great. Only thing that bothers me is that camera quality realy sucks and that software that came with it is only for PC and not for Mac. Though bluetooth file transfer works just fine without any installed nokia malware.
Reason I write here is mainly to ask if anyone knows memory card support for this? Nokia specs say it supports up to 4Gb. It apparently supports SDHC format, so I dont see why it wouldnt support SDHC format cards that are bigger than that, why the limitation? Now there are 6Gb and 8Gb cards out too. I wonder if those fit.. ? Would be sweet if someone knew answer to that, soon will order card for that. Thanx in advance.
How is the sound in the headsets?
And which phone is better - this one or 7390 (I heard that the displays are very dark)
can someone tell me if you can change the housing or the casing of this fon?pls
Have owned the phone for 3 weeks now, so I think I can provide a decent review on it. :) To put it all briefly (somewhat)..
- Battery life is quite pathetic. I need to carry my charger to work with me and charge my phone at my desk, else it dies on me by early afternoon.
- The chrome around the screen and keypad scratch extremely easily, no matter how careful you are with it. As a result, the phone tends to look older faster.
- In terms of structure and tactile quotient, very sleek, not at all cheap-looking as per some reviews.
- Display is brilliant and clear, even under direct sunlight.
- Music player is good, and it even offers some funky player themes to customize your view.
- The external music control keys are a boon! Besides controlling the music player and radio, have figured it can also be used to snooze the alarm. Haven't figured out any other uses for it yet.
- If you turn on the Power Saver mode, the external display (on date-time screensaver) doesn't display notifications of messages or missed calls. Quite an issue for a clamshell, but is resolved if you simply turn off the Power Saver mode.
- Camera quality is a bit of a let-down. Pictures have a lot of noise. Videos are also not very clear, especially if you move the camera between two scenes. It results in a lot of pixelation. The sound on videos is also rather low.
- FM reception is decent, haven't had any issues on that front. Though that probably also depends on the actual signal strength at your position.
- The character count on the SMS function works downwards from 1000 characters, as opposed to the 160 character message-length limit that most service providers accept. This makes it a bit difficult to track when you've exceeded the message limit.
- Construction is great, the flip mechanism is solid. No creaks or loose parts... yet, anyway!
- Keypad is comfortable. The centre column of numerics (2, 5, 8 and 0) is a little broader than the other 2 columns, which takes a little getting used to, but in no way is a bother.
- Speakers are brilliant! The sound is clear and loud. Even on a volume level of 2, the loudspeaker provides clear enough sound for me to play in my room and be heard in the next room.
On the whole, I'm very happy with the phone. There are slight cons as I have mentioned, but I don't think any of them (besides the battery life) are really major issues.
Hope the above is of some help. Cheers. :)