i give it to itsalat international warrenty . they said to me perhaps cause problem with memory .
they sould check it and if can't solve it ,may be give me another one .
but i think because here is iran they want to repair it , and don't give me another one.
It's a great looking phone and easy to use. But there is a big problem: the e-mail attachments are limited to 100 kb, the Nokia Helpline confirmed. This is completely stupid. Since MMS are limited too (to 300 kb), it's impossible to send a large size picture taken with the phone over the network. Since it's not a Symbian, you can't even use another e-mail client (so it seems).
I have a N 6270. Have you noticed this in your N 6270 camera. When focussing your camera to take a snap and if a TV playing or a bright yellow artificial light is in front of your 6270 camera, you will see a yellow tinge all over the image. This only happens when there is a TV playing or a bright artificial yellow light or bright sunlight in focus of the camera. Does not happen when there is correct daylight. But when there is less daylight and you try to take a snap with the above scenario you see a yellow coating in the picture. Can anyone check this and confirm. This problem might be due to the non availability of the auto white balance feature/setting or the lens temperature is fixed and reacts this way to bright lights. Let me know your thoughts.
overall, this looks like an awesome phone. can't wait to give it a spin. looked at LOADS of phones over the last 3 months and have narrowed my upgrade to this. i just hope that my return to nokia is justified. i've hade 7110, 8310 & 7250i - all great in their own right. recently i've had a motorola - nowhere near as good! somehow, the 6270 should satisfy!
if you just want basic functions - then there is absolutely no need to upgrade - ALL phones do the "basic" functions - no use spending $400+ USD for a new phone if you dont want the features it offers...
Ive had this phone for about 3 weeks now, and well its overall a very good phone with a lot of options, im just going to list the perks i have with this phone.
Perks: (not exactly cons, but all phones have their perks ;)
- Call log, there is no way to assign a button to the call log (u can assign it to the missed/received/dialed calls), pressing the CALL button only lists the dialed calls, i guess im too used to the SE interface where it lists all calls in one screen, it would be nice to have that
- You cant scroll left or right to view multiple numbers assigned to a name, you have to go into the detail and then select a number
- Voice calling, this thing is a joke, i have no idea why they even have this in the phone and is pretty much useless, you cant assign your own voice tags, and if the person has more than one number, you cant assign a voice tag for each number (as you can with SE phones) trust me, i think you have to see it and hear it to belive it...its VERY useless
- This issue might not affect everyone, but it does affect me. I have t-mobile USA service (atlanta, ga) and the phone has trouble handling voice mail notifications. Whenever i receive a voice mail, it sends me a blank text message (and if i try to view the message, it reboots the phone). Also, the voice mail icon on the phone never goes away, even if i have checked all the messages.
- The backlit keys...although good at night, during day its hard to see what letters are written on the keys if the phone is not held at the right angle...so text messaging takes a lil longer
- There are some firmware issues with this phone, as sometimes it automatically lists #'s from both the phone and sim even though ive set it for phone only...the phone sometimes doesnt vibrate when it is set to vibrate only, and sometimes doesnt ring correctly...my memory card only shows 121 total memory when i have a 256mb card installed, it still warns you about low battery even though the phone is being charged...etc
My phone firmware is 3.53 and is made in germany
i am using this phone for a month now n i tell u again it absolutely rocks.i have 80 song on it of mp3 quality n i still go 50 mb free space .i have no restarting prob even after falling down two times.
my firmware ver is
everybody ig going on the ones MADE BY NOKIA r this n that n the one's MADE IN GERMANY AND WEREELSE r good but readin the reviews posted her i think the one's MADE BY NOKIA has no problems at all like mine.
MADE BY NOKIA RULzzzzzzzzzzzzz
MADE IN GERMANY SUCksssssssssssssss
P.S NO pun intended
Present phone SE T630 very basic.
Would anyone advise the 6270 as an upgrade?
Not bothered about fancy functions,so long as I can do all the basics.
is there any way whatsoever to install some kind of a software in order to make the fonts bigger and/or to have a broader selection of fonts ? that's, of course, about nokia 6270.
Phone is ok but have problem playing voicetags 4 contacts cause it doesnt function.When right button is pressed it shows"Speak now" but doesnt call any contact.Might be software problem,any ideas,thanks
Its a nice phone. My only fear is that, if I accidentally drop it, will it be as tough as ericsson phones? I say this because I often drop my K700 yet found no sign of damage whatsoever, till now.
i had the same problem when I once turned my phone on. Mine is now in firmware reset.
this is very good mobile i want to buy this mobile can any one tell me that can in enter the software without symbian
i m now using ericsson t 610 and want to upgrade my phone to nokia 6270 . but i have heard that u face problems while transferring files through bluetooth and also one cant load softwares in it
please let me know fast as i m in a hurry to get a new celphone as i m tired of this ericsson phone
1: what is your phone firmware version? type *#0000# for version.
2. where is it made? Germany or BY NOKIA?
hi to everyone.
i am from iran yesterday i bought one 6270 in dark brown color.when i use with memory and add something in it , after some second the screen will be black (turn off) after 2 second again turn on in normal mode (stand by form) i want know this is my phone's problem or it is normal.
please tell me because here we haven't any facilities.