yes thats what i also wanted to know, everyone says u cant ff/and rw but i also see that ff/and rw interval settings in media player on my 6280 as well.
i dont get it, why dose it have that setting for, what is the ff and rw for,?
Can't be bothered to read through 41 pages...
Can the 6280 fast forward and rewind when playing videos? There's an option to set FF/Rew interval, but I'm stuffed if I can figure out how to access FF/Rew, assuming it's capable. Has anybody figured this out?
i got this phone 2day n i can tell u this is the best nokia i ever own the video resolution can go up tp 640x480 n the vide playbak is brilant i love this phone i cant c the differance between the v2.0 blutooth is still slow the same but the phone is wicked i can tell u n 4megapixal picture look really great on the big screen lol
This is a GREAT Phone...
You're damned right about the battery life though. It sucks - Mine last about 1.2 days.
The other thing is I have a wireless bluetooth headset, and evertime you press a button on the phone, the Volume setting comes up for a few seconds...Damned annoying.
Overall Great Phone Though.
Regarding Leather Carry Cases - I just checked on the three website in australia, and it seems that it uses the same case as the N70, Sony Ericsoon S800..etc.. - Can anyone confirm this?
Minor Exaggeration when it comes to dropping the phone but it wont go undamaged depending on what surface it hits or if you got a mobile phone cover.
I got one of this a week ago & overall its a great phone! The only comments for me personally would be to:
1. Get some sort of auto focus for the camera
2. No probs with pictures during the day but every picture so far that i've taken with the flash on has been rubbish to put it nicely, needs improving to the standard of SE or samsung
3. This phone does not allow you to take video footage with the flash on (no videos at night!) camera flash also only comes on when you take the picture no option for it to remain on constantly, Nokia sort it out!
4. Earphones that come with phone are once again rubbish, BUT you can get an adapter of eb_y which will allow you to attach your own earphones Sorted!
5. So far to my knowledge, this is the only mobile that i have seen which can shoot video footage with a resolution of 640x480 TV standard! Which is great & beats any Samung & SE 320x240 footage by far!
6. The slide on the nokia doesn't feel secure like on the samsung D500 (previous phone) & if it were to be dropped whist open, I doubt that it will still function in two pieces! Saying that the lip used to push the nokia up could have had the rubberised lip as in the D500 as my thumb tends to slip of the hard plastic lip found on the 6280
Over than that, its a perfect phone which suits my needs!
Hi.I want to know that the the speaker volume of 6280 is loud or not? Thanks.
im not having any problems with the backlit
can someone time how many seconds til it blackout
for all you guys asking about the backlight in earlier post just had this e-mail from nokia
"Thank you for contacting Nokia Helpline.
With regards to your email concerning your Nokia 6280, i am sorry to inform you that the function you inquired about is not possible to change. This is set at a time and this is unable to be changed."
Love the phone, as I got it over the weekend. Just a bit worried about the slide mechanism though, because it seems a bit flimsy. Better than the 6111 slider (where a lot of people are having problems), but when I visited three stores with the phone, all their tester/display phones had the screen broken off and you can see the spring!! I hope the dummy phones are not made with the same quality as the real thing!
i think im the only one ( i feel so dumb ) but for anyone having problems sliding the back off, you push it from the bottom (right at the bottom where the curvey side is )
i had to goto the 3 shop to find that out *smacks forehead*
Does anyone know when the 6280 will be available in China? What material is the casing made from? Is it a better look and feel than the 6270? Should I buy the 6270 which is available or the wait for the 6280? Is the video capture on the 6280 better than the 6270 and in what way (no techie explanation please just say whether it is a clearer picture or not?) Are the speakers on the 6270 better than the 6280? And finally can you save photos taken on both the 6270 and 6280 as screensavers? Many thanks for any response Guys?
Any1 know how to change the brightness settings? also, need some games!!
i have found a place to get the phone unlocked, tell me what you think...