i can't play videos which are 15 minutes and above in lenght.. >.<
i bought it last december 2008... i updated it last night from v.5.0 to v.7.21... but it has the same problem...
have noticed that when you receive a text,the sender's id is not displayed. It just says " 1 message received". Does anybody know if it can be changed so that the identity of the sender is displayed eg " 1 new message John Mobile".Thanks
This Phone is fab. I like it to operate. Easy function.good pictures,sound
i have been unsing it for the last three years.
like it very much
Great phone,nice pics,clear audio,but my speaker went cant even hear when it rings now. Not a bad buy
Hi, I am using this phone from 2 years now. Gr8 phone. Only issue is the battery...can anyone tell me how to charge my phone using USB Cable? Thanks
Anonymous, 03 Apr 2010excellent.is it available now.if so what is the price. Like it
Bad Factors: Scratches easily.
You have to take off the battery cover to get to the memory card.
The original battery is poor so i bought a new one
Good Factors: Great Camera quality for 2mps
Voice quality is good
Love the screen quality
the phone is a must have (better than a 5130)
It is fast and high resolution display but does not support all the applications and weak battery.
This phone doesn't show the lyric picture in the music player and it's sound quality is poor.but this phone have a superb display.
Something is wrong with my 6300 V 7.21.
1. It does NOT vibrate.
2. Audio is crappy, and weird, because when I launch the media player and started playing music files, the audio id initially good, but after like a minute or so of playing, the volume decreases by itself! and then it mysteriously increases again, BY ITSELF.
3. Battery life. Uh-oh, need I mention more?
What am I supposed to do with this fone?
Overall, this is a great phone. Light, slim, good specifications. The only weaknesses on this phone are:
- Loudspeaker is weak (don not turn the volume to max often, or put the bass preset). Loudspeaker damages easily.
- USB Connector doors, it can get damaged easily
- Battery life (2 days max, 3 days only with brand new battery)
- Its processor is a bit weak, can handle only simpler JAVA applications
Everything else is great. I'M A PHONE DEALER, I HAD MANY OF THESE PHONES, AND THESE WERE COMMON FACTS ABOUT THEM.
is this phone have any option of saving Text MSG on Memory card . If yes kindly guide me