Good phone, the battery is not so bad. Works fast. I like it very much...
can i disconnect the the blue lights on either side that comes on when a message comes through.those lights just causes alot of problems. despite that issue its a great phone
its good and reliable. The screen is very attractive and cool. The battery power is low. But middle of the batteries power supply insert a small paper and use (One way should be blocked out of three)
I been using this unit for four days already in my observation the battery cannot last longer so you have to charges this one twice specially if your using the multimedia
priya, 09 Nov 2009its battery backup is very bad..its battery back up is not good
Anonymous, 04 Nov 2009The phone's smart and reliable, email etc. Mine is China original, so don't despise China Noki... morehi anonymous,
can you help me how can i access my email using the nokia6300. know what it's almost a year now from the time i got this phone as a gift. i have had none of these issues leaking out. the phone is really good but of course i brought it to nokia for software update before the warranty ends.
so um I'm writing you to know if you could help me add up some cool features to my phone. you got any software or applications there?
and teach me how to access email using the unit. do i have to spend some load when using it?
Anonymous, 04 Nov 2009The phone's smart and reliable, email etc. Mine is China original, so don't despise China Noki... moreYou may stick a piece of thin paper on the battery then close the cover. I tried it one year ago and it worked.
its a very strong phone one can fink of............really good bat span n 'charger nt supported ssues' pisses
The phone's smart and reliable, email etc. Mine is China original, so don't despise China Nokia mobile. Only one big problem, battery. It consumes power thoroughly, more than a baby devouring breast milk! Two days after purchase I returned to seller to check for me power, I was so dissappointed. Later I had to contend with it coz of the other features. Don't buy it if you live far from a power source. Kipkorir.
The Phone almost good, Except
1. Bat Life :-(
2. my Phone steel case broken cannot paste, have to remove with new housing
Cam Pics V' Nice
High Quality Display
Do not buy!
I initially had really like the sleak look (iphonish) and the price was ok. But:
1. The battery life is just terrible! Must charge everyday, doesnt even last the entire day, would usually die by 5-6 pm, when im hanging out in the night and need it most. Now about a yr after ive had this handset, the low battery warning beeps after about 5 mins talk time.
2. The menus are a little slow, not that bad as some other nokia ive used.
3. The camera is slow, but i wont complain, the quality is ok in good light conditions.
4. The phone sometimes mysteriously freezes up and the only way to unfreeze it is to remove the battery.
5. Strangely, the predictive text does not remember all the words i add sometimes (could be something im doing wrong)
6. Signal strength is weaker than other nokia, but it is a slim phone.
On the plus, i like the design and the audio quality and play back is good....although i dont use this much.
I really dont recommend you buy this phone, just because of the battery life. And its not because of a faulty battery, ive spoken to quite a few stressed 6300 owners...same problem!