Anonymous, 04 Nov 2009The phone's smart and reliable, email etc. Mine is China original, so don't despise China Noki... morehi anonymous,
can you help me how can i access my email using the nokia6300. know what it's almost a year now from the time i got this phone as a gift. i have had none of these issues leaking out. the phone is really good but of course i brought it to nokia for software update before the warranty ends.
so um I'm writing you to know if you could help me add up some cool features to my phone. you got any software or applications there?
and teach me how to access email using the unit. do i have to spend some load when using it?
Anonymous, 04 Nov 2009The phone's smart and reliable, email etc. Mine is China original, so don't despise China Noki... moreYou may stick a piece of thin paper on the battery then close the cover. I tried it one year ago and it worked.
its a very strong phone one can fink of............really good bat span n 'charger nt supported ssues' pisses
The phone's smart and reliable, email etc. Mine is China original, so don't despise China Nokia mobile. Only one big problem, battery. It consumes power thoroughly, more than a baby devouring breast milk! Two days after purchase I returned to seller to check for me power, I was so dissappointed. Later I had to contend with it coz of the other features. Don't buy it if you live far from a power source. Kipkorir.
The Phone almost good, Except
1. Bat Life :-(
2. my Phone steel case broken cannot paste, have to remove with new housing
Cam Pics V' Nice
High Quality Display
Do not buy!
I initially had really like the sleak look (iphonish) and the price was ok. But:
1. The battery life is just terrible! Must charge everyday, doesnt even last the entire day, would usually die by 5-6 pm, when im hanging out in the night and need it most. Now about a yr after ive had this handset, the low battery warning beeps after about 5 mins talk time.
2. The menus are a little slow, not that bad as some other nokia ive used.
3. The camera is slow, but i wont complain, the quality is ok in good light conditions.
4. The phone sometimes mysteriously freezes up and the only way to unfreeze it is to remove the battery.
5. Strangely, the predictive text does not remember all the words i add sometimes (could be something im doing wrong)
6. Signal strength is weaker than other nokia, but it is a slim phone.
On the plus, i like the design and the audio quality and play back is good....although i dont use this much.
I really dont recommend you buy this phone, just because of the battery life. And its not because of a faulty battery, ive spoken to quite a few stressed 6300 owners...same problem!
1. What's the latest software for 6300? Mine still v.7.00 which is the battery backup sucks, no contrast adjusment and music sounds low. What new features does the latest software come with?
2. Would 6300 read 4gb card? It said upto 2gb. I didn't try 4gb. Did u try 4gb or more? How does it work?
i know i m crazy becoz i sent my forces to iraq and lost in that war but i m usin nokia 6300 4 past 2 years and i bought this from mnokia store washington at the price $ 70 becoz of thi phone i saw many videos in my nokia 6300 the loosin videos of my soldiers my crazy soldiers are died like cattles in iraq i m thanking nokia for making this ph
hi everyone im using nokia6300 im proud of using that nokia`s production as well as nokia 6300 it very slim nicequality phone thanx
I want to get this phone but I want to know if anyone has tried this phone with a 16gb microsdhc card. I know that some phone slow down or wont even take the card.
as far as basic requirements for a mobile goes. this phone is the best :)
takes fairly beautiful photos.
won't break easily.
battery life very reasonable, dies by the end of the day on MY average use.
i just wish that the screen was scratch proof! :)
hi am using his nokia 6300 from past 2 yeras. the only problem i am facing with this is radiation. i am unable to talk more than 10 mts.. and i want to install dictionary help me how to install this dictionary software to my mobile