Cellulator, 16 Apr 2011Hy Everyone,
I have replaced my Nokia 6120 Classic with this phone, and can only say one th... moreMan this review is astonishing, i first thought you work for nokia, but its a user review !
Thanks thats what i wanted to hear, the truth, im getting that phone :)
This set also has Call Recording feature during call conversion. You can find this feature in the following way.
First dial any number whose call you can record. After connecting call, there will be "Option" Menu on left side of screen.
1. First Press "Option"
2. Then Press "More"
3. Then Press "Record"
Call recording begin to start. It will Create file into Gallery -> Recording Folder. You can access this file at any time from this folder.
Camera is also good, For checking camera result, take snapshot of any Printed Document (Hard Copy). Then zoom the picture, you can see the text easily and clearly.
Other feater such as Screen Graphic, battery timing, Sound, game processing, internet are awesome. There is no alternative of nokia 6303i in this price range with these features.
I have used this set more than one month with latest firmware/software v9.83. New software has been optimized for battery timing and bugs and some new options such as Home Screen available onto desktop.
In photo folder, picture automatically zoom in when open and zoom out when close.
My friend is using this set more than 1 year with old software/firmware v7.10, This and some other options are not available.
Buy this great set before nokia stops its manufacturing.
suliana potter, 16 Apr 2011its a great phone with great camera, great display, good music player with great sound quality... moreOk thanks iam also curntily using 2gb only after i wil chang 4 gb thanks$
its a great phone with great
camera, great display, good
music player with great sound
quality and very fast internet
speed with edge32. It has a huge storage capacity and i am currently using 16 gb on it. The menus r user-friendly and pretty quick. If u want an awesome phone within moderate budget, then go for it.
sai, 10 Apr 2011yes it's very good when compared with 6300its a great phone with great camera, great display, good music player with great sound quality and very fast internet speed with edge32. It has a huge storage capacity and i am currently using 16 gb on it. The menus r user-friendly and pretty quick. If u want an awesome phone within moderate budget, then go for it.
Oh...and I absolutely love the fact that it can be charged via USB cable as well (we're talking cell with both charging features - charger and USB cable). Just plug it in your PC and...Go. :D
Now that's a good cell phone charging.
I have replaced my Nokia 6120 Classic with this phone, and can only say one thing - it's wonderful.
1. Battery Life is so much better than the 6120 classic. While I had to charge my 6120c almost every day, this phone, even with listening of the music and using photocamera and flash, lasts for 3-4 days. It could probably go for a week with just calls and messaging.
2. External sound is great (I am talking about ringing and playback here). Of course, you cant expect Dolby Surround from a cell phone, but it is nice, loud and clear.
3. Headphone sound is excellent. I dare to say - too loud (if you crank it up all the way). The jack is 3.5mm one so that is a plus. I use this phone for the music very often and am satisfied in every way. I haven't noticed any difference between this phone and any of the XM series. Absolutely no objections on that one. Will satisfy everyone.
4. Speaking sound is decent. It is loud enough and clear.
5. Camera is very good 3.2MP. Photos turn out very good. No objections. Even with the 6120c, they were good but now they are excellent. Of course, if you want perfection you will have to go and buy some serious Photo camera with mile long optics. For a cell phone, 6303i gives awesome pictures.
6. OS is Nokia OS, which is something I am absolutely amazed with. After using 6120c with, I dare to say, STUPID Symbian, I am wonderfully relaxed now. The menu's are simple, reliable and the PC connection works like a fire. While Symbian on 6120c made me wait for any feature I was trying to use via PC-Link, this cell phone bursts with speed. SMS's are sent "with a thunder", data transfer is incredibly fast, and generally, NOKIA OS makes my PC-Link bursting with velocity now. This is a real recommendation in this review. NOKIA should go back to improving it's own OS's and not enslaving us with degraded halfproducts like Symbian or Android (which are slow, unreliable and squeez the living hell out of our bateries in just les than 24 hrs).
7. The design is very simple and ergonomically good candy-bar shape. The keys are very distinct and decently big, so even the more "requestive" users should have no problem. The LCD is 16M colours and is very good. The brightness and the contrast are very good and can be adjusted. The navigation keys and shortcuts are typically Nokia designed and simple. Generally, very simple and friendly candy-bar design.
Of course, there are lots of other features like Connectivity (Bluetooth), Internet support (Facebook and souch, sorry I don't use these too much, actually not at all, but I linked to the web using 6303i as a modem and it worked fabulously). The application library for Nokia OS on the web is - I dare to say; stunning. There is everything u need and more. And some other features I have not covered in this review. But if you really want to buy a good, reliable and simple phone - try this one and you will not be disappointed. By now it is already an "older" model, and will be outdated by some other fancy-looking, slower-working, battery-juicing, menu-comlicating, more expensive kind of crappy cell phones, everyone is trying to make us use these days, but if you get across this one in a store somewhere - have no doubts - it will get you there in a blink.
For those of you that will comment on a lack of Wi-Fi (or such) I can say only one - get a laptop. Really people, no one is interested in your YouTube clips on a 3 inch screen and the sound is just crappy. And no one is interested in a fact that you send your e-mails by picking on your microscopical touch-screen keyboard while squeezing your eyeballs to the pain trying to see something on a bright sun. And trust me...no one, not even you, will read a pdf eBook on an airplane on a screen that small. Even if your battery does last for 2 hrs with all of the above things turned off.
So, if you want a really good, simple and reliable cell phone - Nokia 6303i is your choice.
But somehow I doubt that Nokia will repeat the mistake of manufacturing this kind of phone again.
the phone is shit. i bought 1 and sold it after 1 month. the only thing good about this phone is that its very strong.
Anonymous, 04 Apr 2011Is this phone better than nokia 6300 in terms of camera quality,sound quality,graphics and web... moreYes, it is better than 6300 in all aspects except in sound loudness I think.6300 is more music power, more DB...
Anonymous, 04 Apr 2011Is this phone better than nokia 6300 in terms of camera quality,sound quality,graphics and web... moreIts realy got an edge over 6300..cos it comes wit a 3.2MP camera unlike 6300 that is just 2.0MP..Morestill same applies to graphics-again a bigger screen size and loveable keypad.yeah its got it!
Is this phone better than nokia 6300 in terms of camera quality,sound quality,graphics and web.please help.thanks.
It's d worst ph i ever used! I bought it on sep10,since then i'v bn suffering 4m lots f prb. Opera mini is nt wrkng in dis model,there is no marking option available in msging,sm no r nt dltd fm call list n nw its picture quality detoriate! Service f nokia cr highly dissatisfied.
Its very good phone !!! im looking forward to buy this !! im gonna sell my N97 for this! its very economic while maintaining good phone features. nice NOKIA !! KEEP IT UP!!
hi friends i've a been using 6303i since 3 months and it's very great one..but i've a problem whenever i speak to someone the voice cclarity is too low to hear..i've tried out with all netwirks but the problem remains..can someone pls help me wat to do??
Can we watch mobile tv on 6303 i classic? are we can download any software for using mobile tv. du network in UAE