Nice design and materials used. Too bad the keys scratch underneath & the software has issues for a S40. I'll take functions over style anyday. I'll stick with the N82. I've had pretty phones before and none were truly the best because they weren't reliable & durable enough like the old legendary Nokia 6230. I don't want to pay $400 for a phone that looks "cool" to look cool but it doesn't work right.
d phone is awesum, m usin it bt d thing is steel gets cold lil faster....haha... its kool n fun.... classy phone...
Hi, or if you prefer, you can also hold on to the Capture button in portrait mode for autofocus.
Hi, for the camera loud clicking sound, it can be turned off.
Please note: When taking photos, use the external shutter button(landscape) instead of pressing the center capture(portrait). Using the external, it has Autofocus and your pics will be very much sharper.
Your 6500 will not reset to default if you, first apply your theme then customise your ringtones and wallpaper.
If you re-apply another theme again, your settings will then be resetted.
So choose your theme first then customise.
Hi, may i ask can the 6500s record tele-conversation? Does it hv any limit on the recording?
I do know it has a voice recorder that has a limit of 60mins.
i too am facing this problem of themes ... i think if u reinstall the software the problem will be rectified
The only gripe I have is the battery life. It only lasts a day for me. I charged it for the first time for 12hours+ like the stipulated but it only lasts this short amount of time.
man i should remind u dis is s40 phone. if u want all those stuff u should consider n82
i juz bought tis phone for 1 week oni ady face some problem similar to other ppl...
1. after i capture a phote the camera got sound come out(very loud, can hear it easily)
2. must put the phone very soft if no the phone's ringtone, sms tone,background picture and screen saver will go back to default setting.....
3. cant use front camera for capture and video recording...
4. why tis phone have no WIFI...wasted !!! should add WIFI for it and not add to 6301(6300's new revision) because tis model can say is a most wanted phone or S40's High-end phone...do u thing so..??
5. it also sholud change the mono speaker to stereo speaker(dual speaker) to make the audio and hearing effect more 3D and louder...
6. althought, the phone have a 3.2MP camera with carl zeiss and AF but still no so good...because it just have some normal camera setting for it...not like S60 phone or SonyEricsson phone...althought they have a 2MP camera with AF but they have a lot setting for it like micro,infinite,bestpic,night mode,and etc....WHY nokia din make that for S40 phone...??
7. if can, the batt mAH / batt life should make more higher abit like n95...over thousand....a phone that for user whos like to play music,take picture and video call like ME is not enough batt life to last for 1 day...mean i will charge my phone very night...lolxx...
8. the camera also can make a build in lens cover like n95....blek^^ lolxx
9.other than that ,it also can add a auto-rotate and GPS feature on it to make it more valueble and more high-end but definelly cant compare with S60 phone...juz a future improvement suggestion.....lolxx
is it true this phone has many problems of resetting back to its default settings? cause i am keen on getting this phone. i'm just afraid i might regret getting this phone. T_T
I now own an excellent 5610 but I prefer this models.I mean its looks are better in my opinion and might sell the 5610 in order to get this 6500 slider. I need to know:
-Does music sound SOOOOO good?
_Are these resetting faults "fixable" by firmware update??
im waiting to recieve this phone after reading all problems thinking i know nowt about phones im not going to have much enjoyment from it want phone so can take photos of 3yr old when that kodac moment comes along what you all think should i try get diffrent phone and which one help would be apreciated ta
Hey guys,i'm thinking of changing my N73ME with this,but after reading your opinions I'm not so sure i would like to do that anymore. So i would appreciate if somebody who ownes the 6500slide Euro version would amake clear some things:
-does it keep resetting to the original theme or restarting spontaniously?
-where is it made?
-is it slow once the mem card is full?
-can you view images in the gallery in fullscreen mode? and can they be rotated?
thnx in advance! cheers!