Nokia 6600 is like the reliable U.S. B-52 Bomber - the Big Ugly Fat Fello (BUFF).. hehehe..
i just found this on internet HOW TO FORMAT YOUR N6600
1. Turn your device off.
2. Remove SIM card and MMC card (actually, you do not need to remove these, but after format remember to format memory card and reboot phone).
3. Press and hold 3 keys; Green dial key, * Star key, no. 3 key on keypad Together.
4. Turn your device on while you are pressing the three buttons.
5. You should now see "Formatting .." on the Screen! Leave the buttons now.
1. You can remove the mmc but keep the sim card and restart your phone.
2. Then press the keys *#7370#.
3. The phone would ask a confirmation.
4. Select yes.
5. Then it will ask for a code.
6. The code is 12345 (the default).
7. There you are! your phone will restart with all the phone memory formatted.
jen, 07 Dec 2009i have my 6600 also but it alwys sending failed.? how do i solve that probs..pls help me....i have the same problem too !
how i can add ringtones to my 6600 mobile,bcoz it does not support to that.
i have my 6600 also but it alwys sending failed.?
how do i solve that probs..pls help me....
i love this phone more than my life, hey try to add apps. in this king of nokia and then you will see how good it is just add simworks antivirus before adding apps!!!
brilliant good phone ever and its symbian softwares are so good i like it very much using upto 2 years..
Bukky, 03 Nov 2009Please can you help me with my 6600, my phone cant receive an mp3 musicbecause it has short memory in massage and i thought that you can recieve uto6-7mb song mp3 so it cannot be recieved so i want to say u that u can use only memry card and change massage storage for memry card so it now save ur mp3 song
Anonymous, 04 Nov 2009what are the compatible type of songs for this phone?mp3 only
It's a very very good phone, and strong. But it's true that it should not be used near to the eyes because he destroys your's eyes
My contact r on Sim and phone memory is empty but when there is a call on my phone, it does not show any name which is present is sim, but only show the phone number. i have checked many time but found no option. Kindly solve my problem...
I used this mobile for 5 years. I have 2 of them in my drawer. One of the best phones i have used. I love the 6600 even if i don't use it anymore.
Using the new nokia 5800XpressMusic now :D