Camera not good
Ya both diffrent is only 6610i have camera and 4mb
is there any differene between nokia 6610 and 6610i?
i just bought one of these and gosh its a boomer... real cool features.. this is really something.. he he
which suit use for downloading to pc and mobile my 6610i and is it possible by infra red adaptor
i'm about to buy a nokia 6610i and i hope it is the best....if there are any disadvantages i'd like to hear from you users and also management of nokia... thank you.
I have MA-620 Infrared Adapter, but I can not connect with my mobile(NOKIA-6610I).
and WHICH software or hardware I need to connect with IT. (IT say that:an error occurred while wireless link was sending file data to the other machine and the data is invalid)please explain for me.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
VARTAN GHEVONDIAN FROM ARMENIA
HI,HOW ARE YOU.
My all connect is okay but when i want to send a picture or song with my PC.IT say me that
I have a 6610i and i'm very happy with it. Is light, have a nice design, long battery life, radio, IrDA, MIDI, Java, and so on. Great phone BUT... have CIF camera(low quality), no bluetooth, no memory upgrade posibility(no memory card).
It have a very good price compairing with quality/brand.
Not very good I'm afraid. Ringtones are embarressing. And if you don't mind taking pictures of your pocket everytime you put it away, then you'll be ok. Cheap as chips though.
can someone help me out i cannot see my Infrared can someone let me know
So is there a voice recorder on the 6610i?
the lights of keypad will turn off when i am cheking phonebook ( when use arrow key)or other that relatede to arrow key .
thamks alot milad ranjbar - I.R. IRAN
this phone is only good when you want to make phone calls but overall the phone ain't that good. my friend has one of these and calls my mp3 phone a brick and it his is a brick since the ringtones are crap and he just sits down listening to ringtones all the time.
I had the same kind of problem with my SigmaTel USB-IrDA dongle. Here's how I solved it:
- right-click on My Computer and select Properties
- select the Hardware tab and click on Device Manager
- find your IrDA adapter (under Infrared Devices)
- right-click and select Properties
- select the Advanced tab and, whilst the Infrared Transceiver Type is selected on the left, change the value to the right
- the options there probably differ depending on your hardware, but I've found Vishay TFD to work flawlessly
- "OK" your way out of there
I read on some article that the default transceiver type is pretty unreliable, for some obscure reason that I don't remember anymore.
Hope this helps. Note that this assumes you're using Windows, and I'm not sure whether this applies to internal IR deviced. As mentioned, I have an USB dongle myself.
Anyway, I have a question myself. Having googled for a few hours I couldn't manage to find a definite answer to the question, whether or not I can upload images from the phone to a website? When browsing to the form I can fill in all the fields just fine, including selecting the picture from the Gallery to upload, but it never seems to reach the server. Does anyone have a clue?
For the record, I'm trying to write my own moblog application, and need some way to get the pics from the phone to my server.
Thanks in advance.
All of You who have problems with the IR connection whith this phone, test this, for me it have worked;
* Install the Nokia pc-suite, latest version. You can get it from Nokias homepage.
* Open up This Computer, Control Panel, and then Wireless Connection Manager (I`ll think thats the name) and choose third tab - advanced, then second tab - properities.
* You´ll find a listbox in the middle, choose to lower the speed option to lowest rate, here it is 9,600 baud, I´ll think. Close window via OK. Soon Your phone will be found inside the Nokia Phone Manager and You be able to transfer files and photos via IR. When it works, Your phone will be seen at the left side of the Explorerlike interface of Nokia Phone Manager. Just doubleclick on the name of Your phone and copy Your files as usual.
This Worked for me, for sure. Good Luck!
my phone have error please help me
i bought new mobile ,it is : 6610i and i bought infra(wirless link) to transfer touns or muy pics in my phone but the wirless give me this massage :
your link is either blocked or the device has moved out of range .
but i never move my mmobile
and after mroe trying it is also give me another massage here it is :
pc suite does not recognise the connected phone ,the connection between the pc and the phone failed, error code 0x8004403 , switch off your phone ,switch on , and try again
so can you please tell me what can i do >?
and which software can use by this mobile
my infra is oraginal and my phone is new one
please help me soon ,
thanks alot my dear
i am waiting
please send to me
sonyericcson t630 . 6610i
Hey Friends, Nokia 6610i, is Good and Best, but i am little upset with Camera and IrDa. Camera is not Clear and IrDa dosn't connect to any Mobile. Try Nokia 6630. it is a the Awesome Mobile in this Planet.
Enjoy in Which God has Given.
Mail me for any Help ;)
Can't get any photos emailed to my email address. All I get is empty text messages of just the text I type in and no picture which I inserted. Any solutions to this?