i just got this phone , and i dont know how to put mp3 on it , plz someone help ...
I bought this phone yesterday and I am definately impress. A few cons though: 5 way nav button is awkward and I've got tiny fingers. Also I'm not too technical and I've had to phone the helpdesk at least twice to figure out the basics for bluetooth and info copying. Great variety of themes and ringtones available to download which helps you to not get bored after a while. From RSA and minimum retail price is ZAR3000. Thats about $452. A bit pricy down here, but well worth it!
i just bought this phone..i i just know that the 5 navy key button really not comfartable..espcially u want to press left right,up or down its hard to press cause when like u wanna press down..if your finger is big u will click the middle key...if nokia company would change tis..this phone would better than 7610
Well, just bought it, wonderful phone actually, i know it's cons beforehand that is:
1. It doesn't contain an infradred port.
2. Mp3 quality is not very good, but acceptable.
3. No FM Radio, and there is no software for it, it's a hardware anyway, may be via GPRS or internet, and the FM Radio handsfree doesn't work on it.
But really the pros. are:
1. Great screen, size and colors.
2. Great camera Actually.
3. Excellent size, although it looks big, but really it isn't.
3. Great shape, classic and stylish, This depends anyway, but i like this style.
4. The Quick word, Excel, powerpoint actually disappointed me a little, it takes time to load and the view is not clear enough, but it's not a computer anyway.
5. Battery is very Good.
The keypad, Not very comfortable, but Not very bad as well.
6. The flexibility in the memory is great feature, it was one of my assets in purchasing a phone.
7. The pc suite software let me move all my contacts and calender from the previous phone Nokia 6610i, but i couldn't move the messages, i think because this is Symbian, and the other is Nokia software, I think i'll go for another software for this issue
I'm from Egypt and it costs here about 415 US $, but i got it from UAE with about 325 US $.
Got the phone a week ago , java is a bit slow to open and the buttons are small for big fingers ., but its a good phone one of the best
6670 is a very good phone .it has many function but the price is expensive
real player can play mp3 songs. some time u jus need to change the file of the song. i had similar problem it didnt play the file. when i renamed it, real player played it.
besides u can get ultra mp3 frm www.s60world.com
Bought this phone for two days and it a great phone. Some opinion below.
1. You cannot sent SMS thru PC suit (OS limitation).
2. No game pre-install.
3. A bit slow in capture a photo.
4. Ring tone volume not loud enough.
5. No Infra red.
6. Slow in boot up (All Symbian phone have similar problems)
Btw,if you need free software for this phone. You can visit the site below.
Like the phone but have 3 problems:
1) How do you set the phone so that all incoming SMS, multimedia messages, emails etc... are directly saved on the memory card, instead of the phone's memory?
PHone memory is only 8Mb but my memory card is 64Mb.
2) Where can I get software for Nokia 6670 to play music mp3 files? (or can the pre-installed Real One Player play mp3 ?)
3) Also want to play .mp4 files - what application must I use and where can I download it from?
Please email me or post answer, would be appreciated!
Other than that, the phone is great. Battery power could have been better, I must recharge every 2nd day.
i hafta say that i like the 6670 better than the 3230. ive tried both before n the 3230's keys feel harder to press than the 6670 - i almost look forward to typin sms on the 6670 cos the keypad feels so nice.
The only downside is that the 3230 camera is better but its not better by far so the 6670 is still worth it. The display between the 3230 and the 6670 is exactly the same
plz. somebody can test the internet radio
which dysplay is better 6670 or 3230
I think this is the best phone as compared to the price.GOOD sound quality but mono sound with headsets
i wouldn't chose 3230 because of the horrible design. the phone looks really bad. but refering to the features the 3230 has 1.3MP camera and EDGE compared to the 6670. 6670 is still a great phone!
In my openion 6670 best than 3230 !!!!!
sorry, i don't know if you can listen to a radio on the internet. it may be possible, but i haven't tryied out so far.
a other question can i hear internet radio on this handy
i think it will because the memory card will run with the same voltage as RS-MMC single voltage.... Dual Voltage (DV) means it can run in two diferent voltages, so there is no problem at all.
if i will use a RS-Dual Voltage-MMC with this phone, will it conserve the operating time of the battery?
a schort question
is the 6670 better then the 3230 ( display, internet connection aso)