Everyone told about the qualities but problems and I appreciated all
may i know the prices in INR ???
I think the most remarkable prob with 6700 is that it doesn't support sis and sisx file system.
this phone rocks no problems in half year usage no bad response interface like the symbians great conversations
kypo, 05 Feb 2010No WiFi - very bad!its ok! you can use HSDPA for browsing faster than ever! can pay with your prepaid load in cheaper amount...
i just bought this 3 day ago! and i can say this phone rocks! best phone i ever had... cool features, nice reso of camera, easy to send text msgs & esp good sound of music player~ anyone out there who are planning to buy a new phone i suggest you all go with this phone! no hesitation, no regrets...
lack in radio button with headset,usb port is availabel with charging that why if u connect it with ur system it fuse ur mobile IC if earthing is not proper in ur system.
picture quality is good.
usb calble is too short.
is there any place where i can download the games that the phone allready has?...i'm interested in brain champ especially
Have this phone for 3 months.
1) Quite slow. And i mean SLOW. Comapring it to previous generation Samsung E590 (my previous handset) and HTC Hero - VERY VERY SLOW.
2) this was my first ever nokia phone - surprisingly NO multitasking whatsoever
3) Poor radio (compared to the old samsung)
4) Mediocre media player
5) GPS not usable for handheld navigation
6) no documents reader
1) Stylish - and I do like it. I hate touch screens and found shell phones and sliders feminin - this is a good looking normal phone.
2) Very very well built. A big plus
3) Quite good camera
4) Good call quality and sync
5) Good email client (and i use this a lot with Gmail)
6) The AGps might be mediocre but it is at least present and to some extend usable.
hi ive bought a nokia 6700 classic and its just mind blowing its the best phone that ive ever had in my whole life thanks nokia ur the best
greatb talking sound even in very very loud enviroment great design and materials great pictures decent battery life best functionality-design-price deal
I purchase this phone 1 month ago and its has been broken drown three times and all the problem is the same after repaired (Can't switch ON prower).It could be the design problem cause the main board has been change 2 times.
Great phone. I used to have a complicated Symbian 60 smartphone (Nokia 6110 Navigator) and it's refreshing to go back to a simpler Symbian 40 phone. The 5MP camera is great and the phone feels solid and well made. The buttons have a good feel, except for the camera button on the side which is very small and hard to press. The screen is good but difficult to read in direct sunlight. I'm relieved to have a nice, straightforward phone again.
hi everyone...i have been using this phone (6700 classic) for last 2 months...it is awesome,sexy and stylish..camera is superb...i recommend u all to go for this set..