which is better 'nokia 603 or 700 or 701' in overall performence.
- Small and light (hardly feel it in your pocket).
- Very good display. Sharp details and very good contrast.
- Touch screen ... quick and responsive like any other iPhone or other competition phones.
- Lot of applications. Lot of free ones as well. Very nice and usefull applications like OVI Maps (free), and Sports Tracker (free), Opera (free)...facebook etc.
- Battery life SURPRISINGLY GOOD !!! more than 3(80 h) days with only 3G GSM (1 hour in total) and very little internet serches (1/2 hour in total). If data applications are used more than the battery life can go like two days. With continious data browsing, games and downloads it can discarge in 8 hours or so (but in this case I would reccomend a laptop).
- Powerfull enougth CPU for most applications (instant response).
- Design and style ... superb.
- Price ... almost half the price of iPhone !!! This is unbeliveable.
Bad things :
- Good default GUI but I would recommand the 12 Euro SPB. It's a lot more user-friendly.
- Phone calls ageda is a piece of crap. How can you live with single touch call (from the call list view, with just one single touch to any contact, you start the phone call to that contact). Thi is VERY annoying. I found myself calling by mistake. Also there is no option in the phone call agenda to see all calls in the same list (received, missed and out-going). Another phone calls agenda issue is that ONLY the last call from/to a phone number is recorded. There is NO option to see all the calls to/from a particular phone number. This is a f... phone in the first place so a decent phone agenda is a must. So that's why I recommend SPB. Thanks God SPB exists. Nokia should wake UP ! This issues has nothing to do with the phone. It's only this stupid application (the project leader of this application should be fired and the manager that approved this crap should be fired as well).
- Default web browser is still behind MiniOpera. But again MiniOpera is free so I reccomend it.
- Small display can be a problem for those with bad eyes.
- No front camera ... but I never used one or feel like I need one.
- No auto focus. Is a problem if you want to take photos from short distance (less than 0.5 meters or 1 feet ) ... will be out of focus. If you want to take a photo to a label or to a piece of paper...it's going to be hardly readable.
- Speaker is not so powerful => you may not hear the phone ringing !!! This is a real problem for those who live in noisy environments.
Overall : I definetly reccomend it ! Almost as powerfull as a top leading smart phone (iPhone 4G S or Samsung Galaxy 2S) but a lot smaller. Nokia Symbian improved a lot in stability and performance. SPB GUI make it perfect although it costs an extra 12 euro.
Plz wots da price range of dis fone nd wot other fones falls within dat same price range
i just bought this phone days ago . this phone overall is great .
the good -
lag free so far
color display is great
easy to use interface
responsive touch screen
very organize music player
good sound quality
quick access button to vol and camera
quick charging -1 hrs for full battery
impressive video quality
connection to internet is fast
no front camera
fixed focus with low flash intensity
viewing of webpage couldn't zoom in
loudspeaker is not loud
sound quality from in built speaker is average
video from youtube appear to be lag at times
battery life is about 7 hrs when average use
Today market samsung is growing rapidly but still i love nokia and nokia is the best no doubt
Bought this phone a week ago. So far it's running really good. A very portable and slim phone, but powerful also. The screen is really visible. The only bad thing about it is that it has no front facing camera, and the back camera is 5 megapixel. Beside that it's COOL and I LOVE IT !!!
I have a N700 the battery life is about 6 hrs of business use. The signal strength is about as good as an iphone and does not sync well with the car phone. All said and done it looks good and that’s it for me
max, 18 Jan 2012HI. YES supported all game HD. NOKIA 701 : cpu 1GHZ RAM 512MB GPU:BMC2763 (beter adreno 205)Hey, tnx for the reply. This phone seem to have everything I'm looking for: great screen, great build quality, fast processor, wide codec support, video editor, compact size, etc.
i think this handset is superb , it's my opinion , an features is too good so u can use this my frndss
hi guys... i would like to buy a new touch mobile... i like Nokia 700 and Sony Ericsson Live with walkman.... will u suggest me which mobile is best to use for all purpose...
Thanks in advance.... please reply me with good suggestions
RySev, 18 Jan 2012This phone support gameloft hd games?HI. YES supported all game HD. NOKIA 701 :
GPU:BMC2763 (beter adreno 205)
I wanna buy this phone :D
Hey guys can u tell me, about its camera & flash details... battery also [mmuwaah] :)
which 1 is best nokia 700 or nokia 603..and why???plz reply me ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shiatsu, 12 Jan 2012......battery lasting approx 55 minutes on continues 3g net browsing test.Not true. Battery is excellent. 2 days with full 3g and WiFi.
The N700 is a great phone.
Small, light, much less clumsy than an Iphone or a similarly sized smartphone.
Downsides I have found thus far:
Cannot configure a default BCC field in the email app (and Profimail say theirs is not N700 compatible).
Cannot delete emails from the POP server as well as from the phone.
Nokia Suite fails to transfer renamed field labels.
The general issue is that Symbian development de facto ended about 3 years ago so most of the apps in the shop are old ones which generally function but have issues like scrolling a menu spuriously activates the menu item(s) touched.
Apps which I found work are:
Joikuspot (somewhat crippled compared to e.g. an E585)
AFtrack (somewhat buggy but the best track logging app I can find).
An excellent phone; a pity that Nokia is going to the piece of junk called windoze mobile :)