Prix, 07 Dec 2011Hi Shaker,
It depends more on what are your needs and what will you mainly be doing with it... moreFinally , The Nokia 701 it's very good.
because you will not find as in Nokia701 High option and low price.
Price of nokia 701 is 1250 QR, but sony E. Arc S and Ray is not les than 1500 to 2000 Qr.
so if any one want high option and all of the service he has to pay more , but if you can't pay more better to get nokia701 and forget the internet skype video.
So the best for me is to get 701 now and later when I have more money arround 2500 Qr. I will get higher option and higher performance and higher camera.
till now it's good at least for 1/2years , then nokia will decide as I think to contenue in Sympian or not.
lettle money + high option = nokia 701
more money + super high option = Sony E. ARC S or Sony E. RAY.
Good luck friends
Whose screen is better 603 or 701 which is a better phone between two?????
I look forward to seeing this phone.
I want to see It working..
Prix, 07 Dec 2011Hi Shaker,
It depends more on what are your needs and what will you mainly be doing with it... morebut please is Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S has video camera for video calling ans skype ?
Prix, 07 Dec 2011Hi Shaker,
It depends more on what are your needs and what will you mainly be doing with it... moreThanks Too much,
first I will try the Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S in the shop , and it's price acording to nokia 701.
Then , I will know what is my new One.
PSANDEE, 10 Nov 2011My mobile is getting restarted on its own dont know why !! yesterday i went to nokia care and ... moreMost restarting/rebooting problems are from internal bad hardware! I had C7 and it would restart/reboot frequently and I just returned back to the store! Something overheats inside the phone it it just does restart. In some rare cases it my be a problem with the following few items:
1) Old sim card. Just go to your wireless carrier and ask for a new sim card.
2) Some problems with the software and full reset might help.
All other times the problem is in the hardware. Just exchange the phone and you won't have any more problems.
darsh, 06 Dec 2011 what its priceit is a good mobile i am using it its os is good because you have notification, add home screen or battery back up is excellent just big mobile phones second its new so don't worry after its all app come in 2-3monthes and it is not anroid but understand you cant even use all app of ovi so why you worry .it display is very good .i buy it new at rs 16150 and its keypad have good system to go back in word this function even anroid xperia cant have i am happy with this
hi guys.............i m using 701 from last 2 month.
i want to ask a question from u people and also from nokia developers that why nokia not giving attention to 701???????why nokia not taking care of 701????
why nokia ignoring this awesome phone??????????/why why why.......
you all know still no update available for this phone and applications are very limited why why why :(:(:(:(:(:
Nokia just giving attention to Lumia only.............
so sad guys..........what we should do know:(
i am waiting for your answers.........
I am confused btwn three differnt models,
sony xperia,nokia 701 and samsung galaxy S,
please suggest on this..
SUJAN, 07 Dec 2011can u pleas help in finding the features of nokia 603, sinc i,m gonna buy itHi Sujan,
The Nokia 603 is pretty much the same with the following exceptions:
- No secondary camera (For 3G face to face video calls);
- It supports micro SIM only (Small SIM card), the most common format is still the normal SIM;
- Screen quality slightly lower than 701;
- Less internal storage memory (603 2gb vs 701 8gb) but expandable (if you buy a microSD);
- Camera quality is ok (5mp) but also lacks of auto focus (Fyi: 701 has 8mp but also lacks of auto focus);
- No FM Transmitter (this can be a small detail for many);
All other points will match to my Nokia 701 review unless i have missed something.
You can yourself compare the specifications between both Nokia 603 & 701, side by side, on this website by clicking here: http://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=4119&idPhone2=4243
Hope this has help out you :)
Just used picsel smart office to open,edit and make document files to your nokia 701..
shaker, 06 Dec 2011so if you want to get one mobile only , is it the one?Hi Shaker,
It depends more on what are your needs and what will you mainly be doing with it.
With the price of a Nokia 701 you can get probably get good Android or even Windows Phone based devices but there some key features that make this Nokia 701 unique, for example:
- FM Transmitter (This really can be handy);
- Free Maps & Navigation system (Like forever!);
- Tv-Out (Even though its analogue, works fine for playing movies...)!
- Very good device build (materials and so on);
- Nokia expected communications quality (voice & data);
- USB On the go (though this sounds like not that important, it can be handy if your travelling and using your phone to e.g. take pics or even taping HD video...)
The big lack are:
- some services are no longer developing apps (e.g. Skype hasn't yet released its app for Symbian Belle) and at this point, Android is really in a good shape with it, even though there's still a lot of Symbian apps (Not only on the shop;).
- Symbian and its (official) support will be discontinued;
You've got a good rival, the Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S, which covers some of points above (except FM Transmitter & Free Maps & Navigation system) and in some other points it's even slightly better (e.g. processor, screen size & camera [it has auto-focus]) and on top, it's Android based.
Hope this gives you a kinda of direction, let me know for which will you go :)
4 ur kind info it has been 4 months since nokia 701 has released .
nokia 701 lacks -only this ->
otherwise it is a complete phone
i m a proud owner of nokia 701 and i love its battery life .
shaker, 06 Dec 2011((( please help me guyzzz.... May be i will buy a smartphone tommorrow, my requirement is gi... morego for this one.. this is the latest phone of nokia and has a lot of applications. good camera even without autofocus, HD video recording with dual flash. i have nokia n8 and im happy with it.
Can you tell me if Nokia 701 has gorilla glass display? And if not, what do you think is it possible to break it easily or not? Thank you for your replies