Aditya, 26 Jun 2010I just bought this phone,overall a good phone at 5800 INR.but opera mini is not working with t... moreyup i also faced the same prob with opera but it worked fine with the browser.
i was using docomo gprs. if u are also using docomo then set ur connection settings to tata docomo dive in then opera works.
or else contact ur operator. ;)
Arun, 27 Jun 2010hi. ur review is nice. can u explain the music quality of this phone in headset. I heard it wa... moreno its not horrible at all.
But it is a bit close to that if u use headset provided with it.
I used nokia N70 headset (since N70 hedset has 2 socket so i can use ear-piece only) and music with it was very nice loud and clear.
Its speaker quality is around nokia 5800 xpress music.
It is descent music phone.
7230, 26 Jun 2010I bought nokia 7230 bout a wek ago and i must say this is best buy in this price range. I her... morehi. ur review is nice. can u explain the music quality of this phone in headset. I heard it was horrible.
I just bought this phone,overall a good phone at 5800 INR.but opera mini is not working with this phone,also tried uc browser but same result.guys please help.
A compatible data cable is not available in most of the retail shops and it costs around INR 600/- for an original connector from Nokia. Better to buy a USB bluetooth connector for your PC, if not available. It costs only 200 INR.
I've bought a 7230 and activated GPRS on it. I'm unable install most of the jar files available. Has anyone installed "fring"/"mini-fring" application on it? Also, I'm not able to find a compatible version for "SBI freedom"- mobile banking application at http://mobile.prepaidsbi.com/sbidownloader/downloadapp.jsp. I've tried many of them including generic verion, but all of them give "Invalid application" message at the end. Any clues?
I bought nokia 7230 bout a wek ago and i must say this is best buy in this price range.
I herd many criticism bout its sound quality, and i want to say those who r used to loud cheep sound of chines set please dont post ur opinion here.
I am talking bout basic things of a multimedia set.
1) Battery backup depend on u, u can finish it in 5-6 hrs(if u use bluetooth or gprs or make phone call), but with a decent amount of use it can give backup of 3 to 4 days. And standby is approx 8-10 days.
2) Its sound quality is pretty decent, its not very loud but its good. But if u use the headset provided with it then the sound is not very good, but with a good headset the sound is gr8.
3) Camera is not as good as 3.2 mp but it is near to 2.5 mp , snaps r gr8 in bright surrounding but not good in dark.
4) Screen is very very good. It is nice clear and large. I herd few reviews saying tat it is almost impossible to read if we tilt it to 5 to 10 degree, but it is completely false.
5) I am not a fan of slider set but i must say its slide is very nice, i dont know how long its slide wil last but i hope that it wil last long as it is a product of nokia.
6) Net surfing is good but it cost a lot of charging. Battery runs out in 5 to 6 hours of continues use.
Lastly i would like to say tat it is a nice set for a basic user who is looking a good solid multimedia set.
der is no data cable...howz it possible 2 enable 3g n video calling??//?
when i saw this phone.......i fell love with it.its amazing..good sound..amazing camera result.good style..it has everything in it...but it doesnt comes with data cable..and its price is very low
I was buying Nokia 6303 but my brother bought it first & what I found was that when you receive a call the volume in the ear piece is low & if you put it on loudspeaker you need a pin drop silence in the room to listen the call on the other hand camera is very good, I just want to know does the same thing happens with 7230?
does this phone have the alarm application??? and i'm looking for a simple do you think this is better than the 6303i??
Anonymous, 23 Jun 2010Hello friends please please tell me how to connect this phone to computer...? Data cable not t... moreu can get the data cable in sim card stores or mobile stores...it costs around Rs.175
its sexy, i fell in love soon i saw this cell... its amazing, sound clarity is good, and got good screen resolution but there is no datable...
very cool phone,wid big font...battery backup is good..message storeg memory is very good...
Hello friends please please tell me how to connect this phone to computer...? Data cable not there in d package.. which data cable should be used to connect to pc..? And where it's available ? N it's cost...? Please help me out. As i have already taken lots of photos in d mobile i need to transfer it to pc.. Please.. Thanks in advance..