This phone is Ugly but all I know is, when my BF is not here, I use that to maturbate myself.
DelimmaBuyer, absolutely! i highly recommend the phone if you have some spare change. i'll probably end up getting another one for my wife. you should also read the complete review on the phone from this site.
here are a couple more things to add...
1. i was able to play the radio on the loud speaker w/o the bulky original headset by purchasing a cheap nokia headset ($7.00) and cut off most of the wire except for the plug (i left enough to tie it to the phone...where the leather strap used to attach)
2. got my first 'freezing' today while playing the radio, had to turn the phone off and on a again. i don't have access to a nokia store to upgrade the software, but will try next time i am in europe.
3. the top (ear part) seems a bit loose, kinda shaky. the plus side is that you don't have to pull the phone open when you want to talk.
4. another con: you'll need to carry the sim card removal device if you travel and have multiple sims
i still love it! it's (IMHO) the most unique and classy phone out there period. i agree with the previous person that if you don't have the phone, don't knock it. we need objective reviews for people to make intelligent buying decisions, not brainless bashings.
i own this phone... i find it very ok... no problem at all.. it is a bit different from other phones but if u are willing to try it is not diffcult at all.. pls dun comment something bad on a thing if u are slow.
So after reading yr point of view? is it worth to get? i'm thinking to get one.. but need help on whether is it worth it anot..
Pls any advise from anyone??
hahahaah is this a phone how can u txt with this. what will you do if you have an emergecy that you need to reply soon??
Sure the nokia fasion series was great!but this phone was the most difficult to use!Still its very stylish and has some great features..Next time I hope when nokia introduces another fasion series make sure they make all phones easy to use!
now wat da hell is it suppose to be!!! no features small screen n numerous other drawbacks. dis phone is way too much expensive for its price. n people who thinks its a headturner.... oh well dey r quite rite...it turns head n been pointed n said " dat jackass doesn't have a taste to buy a cell phone".
i've had this phone since it first came out . . . i think it's the most awesome phone in the world . . . ppl are always like "is that really a phone?" and it's different . . I like having phones no one else has . . .
Nokia's Ugly Baby
hi, i got this phone yesterday and think its great - only 1 prob - I cant receive mms?? my network provider (O2 UK) say its nothing to do with them and its the phone that doesnt accept them...is this true?
i have that phone i love it but i think its more of a girls phone
i think the phone looks stylish and all but cmon look at it. it's just a load of plastic!!!
very very complicated its like those old fashoined fones where u have to twirl the dial around to put in ur number
I H8 THIS FONE!!!
if i told u that Nokia has put on dah market 6,500 fones this year wot would u think?
well if i were u id be thinkin WOW!!!!
the real reason the've put this crap on sale is to stay on top!
i have it.and i love design but!!!when you find name in phone are bad .
i have this phone for exactly 1 week and intentionally waited before writing a review. the verdict: i love it, but there are a few complaints.
+ 100% unique - form factor is the key here. head turner, you'll get "cool phone!" left and right. it's fashionably designed. nokia should have more color variations though.
+ slim - oh it's small, if you're looking for a light-weighter, this is it
+ voice and sound - a little better than my 1 y.o 6820.
+ mp3 player - quality player, impressive speaker (even if mono)
+ BT/IR - pretty standard, but look at siemens' cool phones (e.g sl65, sf65)...no BT
+ nice screen - for those who expect a large screen on this tiny phone, be reasonable! would you ask for a 21" rim on a VW beatle? it's perfectly sized, quality.
- screen - difficult to see in direct sunlight (possibly due to whatever used to do the mirror effect)
- non-replaceable battery - if you forget to charge your phone, you'll not have an option of swapping the battery
- radio - can't play through loud speaker w/o headset plugged it. apparently, this IS the nokia way for all radio phones. the vexing thing is that you CAN listen to the radio on loud speak IF the (proprietary) headset is plugged in. huh, nokia??? oh, and the headset is MONSTROUS. the wires are hard (almost unnatural), the speakers are larger than normal, and the connector is proprietary. in other words, i can't use my ipod headset to listen to listen to the radio.
- txt/# entry - i am a little used to the entry method (scroll wheel and select), but still rather slow. voice tag (not voice dial since you can't say the number) helps with common numbers and functions. however, you are limited to 10 numbers and i think about 5 - 6 commands.
- space - 50MB fits about 10 mp3s and a few VGA photos.
- 'buttons' - the dial wheel is slippery from time to time (difficult to find traction). it doesn't squeak like the one reviewed here. the slider 'grip' (the patch of velcro-like material used to help 1 hand sliding) is also slipper from time to time. slipperiness is at worst when your hand is too oily or too dry.
- no applictions - i can't imagine the owners want to play games on this phone; however, it would be nice if there are some basic apps (like calculator, stop watch, etc).
i dont know what is this.
is it possible yo use such a phone in india?
i have never seen this phone?
I have posted my opinion b4 but i'm posting again to announced that i have finally bought the phone on 24-May-2005 (to be precised). Till now, i'm lovin' it! I would recommend it to those people who live and breathe fashion coz it's such a head-turner. At the moment, there hasn't been any problems but i've asked the technician and they said that the lagging and freezing can be fixed F.O.C as long as it's still under warranty so that's very reassuring. Last but not the least, if u wanna turn some heads, dis the phone for ya'! Big Ups~
this phone is good only if it had some catchy features,but sad
i'm not sure what your talking about...this phone has mp3
I bought it before Noel 2004 a few days for $880 AUD and quite happy though this one not that rich in function (which I'd expected it to be), no mp3, small screen, but everyone paid more attention to me since I used this phone I think...
Wow.. Thats glad.I have been using it for one week now. Am also using it along with the nokia bluetooth headset.Its perfect and i cannot find any flaws with it.. with more usage dialing numbers and sending sms becomes easy. Now i am very comfortable with it.. Nokia never lets us down.