Please somebody help me getting the antivirus s/w for this phone..i deleted the one which came with the phone in the MMC card...DO mail me(Zip it and mail) the s/w available with the MMC to my email..Please help me Guys!!thanks
I am going to purchase my 7710 today morning, at Rs. 25700/- here in Mumbai(new bombay).
I am able to dare to have this mobile due to reading of allyour comments on this forum.
Thanx everyone here.
Hey, guys, you're talking about RS it's you money ? Tell me you change US - RS
Sorry, for my English
some 1 tell me....should i wait for the 3230 or should i go for this fone.....my dad already has a 6630 and dont want to go for the same 1...
Mate i am in Bangalore and am interested in buying this fone.....can u tell me frm where u bought this fone...coz most of the places are quoting 29500...but u got this fone for a good price.....
i would not mind if itz without bill too...thx mate...reply soon
Unfortunately I formatted my 128mb card, in which the virus scanner was present and other useful applications.Could u please zip those files and mail me up to my email ID, email@example.com.SO that i will download them again to my phone..I will be verythankful to you if u do this help for me.
Hey..U cannot step back using escape key..the option is..come back to the front menu page with the button on the bottom left hand corner of the phone.Then the Music is good but not loud..try with HDS-3 headset..i am going to try it today..if good i will get it..
I too have a few questions..
1)Antivirus software for this phone..please give details on this.
2)Is there any equilizer on this phone to that we can adjust while listening to music??
hello i was wondering is this how nokia produce a pda phone looks like n gage pda to me n sorry for the comment!
I think this phone is very nice.But it don't have an infrared.If this phone have an infrared.I will buy!!!!
Hi SCS, how is your mobile?
I found two concerns with the mobile I would like to confirm with you; when I am navigating in mobile, I cannot take step back even using escape key and I found that the sound clarity is good but not loud. Is it same in your mobile too????
wow, you got 7710 for 3 months already. Maybe your has some hardware issues. Most people have said it is faster than 9500. Perhaps you should send your for servicing.
BOTTOM-LINE: This phone is extremely buggy and filled with problems.
I have been using this phone for about 3 months on a daily basis. Unfortunately, I will soon swap to a new phone. There are just too many problems:
1. Battery. The battery life is extremely short. The battery will run out in about 18 hours on stand-by. Why? See #2.
2. Constant light show. When you lock the keypad, the phone screen will turn off. Good. But here's the bad part: at random times, it will come back on, and stay on. As such, I have sometimes woken up in the night only to find the phone brightly lit up, and draining the battery.
3. Startup. Trying to get the phone to start is a pain -- it takes me at least 4 minutes to actually get the phone to work where I can dial a number. The start up is incredibly slow.
4. Email. Opening an email takes 1-3 minutes. This is NOT due to downloading (as the email is already downloaded). Sometimes the phone locks up entirely, and you must restart, when you try to read email.
5. Web browser. The web browser is unusable. Scrolling complex pages will often totally crash the phone... requiring restart.
6. Charging. Try to charge when the battery is dead and you will not be able to start the phone, or turn off the screen (which will lightup, with nothing displaying). Must wait at least 10 minutes before the screen will finally go dark.
7. Camera. Picture quality is good, but the camera ergonomics are terrible. To take a picture, you must either remove the stylus and hit "capture" on the screen (annoying); or you must use the left-side button to take it (requiring your left hand)... this is not intuitive, as most camera buttons are on the right. Saving the picture will take about 1 minute after you take it, thus basically making it pointless to try to grab 2 pictures quickly.
I would avoid this phone. It is overpriced and VERY SLOW and the battery issue is just unacceptable.
Hey Saurabh, checkout
for reviews and screen pics of 7710
Hey !! the screen is a bit pale... mine is... is it pale for all who have this phone ?? or is it bright white ??? Kindly help !!!
Looks like this beauty is finally available in India officially. Techtree.com carries a story.
REVIEW OF the new NOKIA 7710
im Johannese Caesar Tana of Davao City Philippines..
I just bought my new 7710 last January 8 at Wiltelcom Davao, Gaisano Mall branch..
when i opened the box the large silvery 7710 dassled my eyes.. It comes with its charger, data cable, stylus, cd rom, manual, and carrying pouch.. Sadly, only one stylus is provided and the pouch is useless i should say because the unit doesnt fit with it.. I inserted my SMART sim, and my old 512mb MMC.. i turned on the unit and whooosh.. oh boy, i was really impressed with its large bright screen.. the boot time took about 10-15seconds..
HARWARE and SOFTWARE FEATURES
When I look at the desktop interface, i remember my old tungsten T3 (with smart launcher) which has almost the same interface with the new nokia 7710.. The desktop icon can be customised and categorized in different folders, and what i like most is you can also create your own application folder.. you can also set dif. wallpapers in the dif. application folder.. the icon also can be viewed in three dif. sizes but sadly you cant customized the arrangement of the icon which is always in 3 rows grid view.. i played mp3 files and i can say that the sound quality is excellent.. low bass sound is really distinc which i really like.. the camera also worked well in good lighting condition but in dim places; theres a lot of image noise you can observed cause it doesnt have the night mode option... i also used the visual radio application, and it work well in our frequency here; clear and loud.. the loud speaker also is comparable to other multimedia centric PDA in the market.. The phone capability is also excellent; its just like a series 60 platform in UIQ platform.. The voice quality is perfect in the phone, but i still didnt try pairing with a bluetooth headset..
THATS ALL I CAN SAY ABOUT THE 7710 AS OF NOW cause i still dont have enough time exploring my new 7710.. Sorry also cause i dont have any pix or screen capture to show..
FOR MORE QUESTION, just email me: "firstname.lastname@example.org"
large 640x320 tft screen
great multimedia features
excellent bundled application
great battery life
no screen protector available
no nightmode option
only one stylus provided
a bit bulky
FOR MORE QUESTIONS, just email me: "email@example.com"
Got this phone yesterday for Rs.27800 from Bangalore..It rocks man....Sexy phone really..