thanx 4 the price. eny 1 kno how i can get this phone for that price in the us. em in maryland. would like for sum1 to help me get this plz email me... tnx
hey, to anonymouss i wunna kno how much is 29,000 money currency ur usin converted to dollars plz n tnx
Hey..u have really given me sweet(Abt the Price) news...Culd u juz say me the launch date of this phone in India...I am really waiting..waiting..waiting...
to anonymoussms,, , , yeah if u want a better video recorder for this, (better zoom etc) .... go into nokia.com and into software market ,,, they have some good apps for downloading.
I have 3 doubts about this fone -
1. Does is recognise handwriting?
2. How must Does it cost?
3. Wen will it be available in India?
The price of the phone is worthy (29,440), but I didn't like the camera (only 2x digital zoom), for video recording there is no zoom at all, no vibrator, phone cannot work without SIM card.
Positive features; excellent for browsing, quite fast, stereo output for MP3/AAC and FM Radio, Good user memory, Sound can be recorded both in AMR or Wave formats. I loved the sound clarity in this phone its simply amazing.
Camera is the only concern, it has Mega pixel camera but only 2x digital zoom so you cannot focus on a person farther than 3 meters. Video recording is Bull shit can you believe there is no digital zoom at all while video. However I am sure that we are going to find a better camcoder for this phone in the Internet, please let me know if you find any such application/s. Thank you in advance.
Good news guys Nokia 7710 shortly in India for just Rs. 29,440(M.R.P)less than the price of Nokia 6630.
hi again... you don't need to use the stylus for most things as the buttons let you navigate the menus very well...
l have not been able to log into any password protecfed sites atall with 7710.. anyone knoo any tricks to do so?
battery burns fast when using browser
Dear Sir /Ma
I am interested in buying one of this nokia 7710 but due to the cause of money i am an orphan that is why i am not able to buy it because i am financial incapacitiable
Hmm , i like Nokia, put i-mate PDA2K the same size and wieght & its have more features ! they sall it 870$ , Nokia 7710 850$ , So what u think guys which one u buy !
You r very lucky tht u have this phone in ur hand..And I want to Know the Camera Clarity in this phone(still pictures and Video) and more about the display..plzz can u compare the brightness or clarity of the display with some other familiar phones(may be with Nokia 7610) so that i can have the clear idea about the display. Is there a PDF reader in this phone??If not can we get the PDF reader as a seperate application?? Do u have any idea of when it will be avilable in Asia-Pacific??..Its since a long time i have been waiting for this phone...Thanks a lot..
to pjb, because you have this phone could you answer a few questions??? Is it really as big as it looks? Can u get very far without using the stylus? And most importantly is video quality good and how long can it record for? Thank you
Oh and another minus:
the handwriting recognition... it is limited to character by character recognition, and so unless i spend a lot of time learning this... it is very slow to write anything...
It's a cool phone, but it has some flaws.
1. Very sharp display... while the hardware itself might not be too fancy, the UI is very slick and elegant.
2. GPRS and other things are now "plug and play", and don't require a lot of fiddling... it apparently asks the network for them.
3. Opera browser is excellent, and browsing the Web is terrific...
1. Operations can be very slow... opening an email will often take about 5 seconds. Not a long time, but given that I get about 300 emails daily, it IS a long time in total.
2. There should be more context-sensitive menus by pressing and holding down the stylus on the screen (like pocketpc)... it is annoying to constantly have to go to the little drop down and find the action I want to take.
3. For many applications, you can customize the 3 buttons that appear on the right-hand side... however, you can only customize them within a very small world of choices. IN the email app, you can only customize between 4 choices (things like "new email", "new sms", "delete"...)... there is no ability to add the most used task (for me) "send/receive email"... so I have to use the drop down and go and find this over and over.
4. No games. The version I have has no games on it.
I am in the USA and using this on tmobile's network...
To billy bob mac
This phone shoots video for very sure..The quality is not extremely good as compared to handycams...But is acceptable..the resolution is QCIF..