i have downloaded the picodrive but not able to know where and how to get free roms?
plz help thanx
Anyone with the nokia 7710 softwares or themes or anything dope. . . .please pease send to me via my email. Thanx.
its very nice i like the software as well as the speed at which it operates
I obviously wasted my time answering your questions as you couldnt even be bothered to read my reply. I'll leave you bunch of muppets to your own devices. I really cant believe we evolved sometimes.
Can u tell me how to fix the volume control when i am calling because every now and again it lowers by itself whilst i am dialing,and i have to re-adjust it when the call starts.its very annoying.
could any one tel me what is the exact diff between between nokia 7710 firmware versions v4.0.1 and v4.50 whats the exact diff and which one is better tel me coz i need to get it updated by monday
Specially for delhi ppl
I got a call from nokia ASP okhla ppl
and the lady said that u can come to upgrade the firmware as they have both 4.0.1 and 4.50 so i'l be going there on monday to get it upgraded lets hope for the best coz they really dont know how to do techy stuff.
I'l be soon uploading the changes once i get my phone right i think will get it on wednesday they say it lets see i dont trust them
Contact me if any needs or questions
PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTIONS.
1.Dose this phone can connect to a laptop via bluetooth and have internet access for the laptop?
2.how 2 close various running programmes? As it may be consuming RAM.
3.i have heard almost all people saying that it takes 5-6 deconds to open applications.IS IT RIGHT? WATS THE SOLUTION OF THIS PROBLEM?
4.also tell me its latest firmware version.
DISH Network Satellite TV FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE
i think this app is very useful...i havent tried this yet but i think it is cool...try and email me ur opnion at email@example.com
HI, I'm bored at work, so thought I would answer a few questions:
1. The touch screen is not sluggish, with multiple applications open, the phone can get sluggish, but that isnt down to the screen. It is very slow playing flash games.
2.Memory full errors will be down to either the memory card / device being full or the memory being full. I suspect it will be the device. Check the freespace on them.If its not that, then install Swicther and use it to close apps.
3. Picodrive: Install it, install compatible Roms, start the games with the green button.There are about 670 compatible roms.
4. The phone accepts 1gb memory cards.
5. The phone cannot connect via bluetooth, but I dont beleive it can act like a moden when connected like this.
6. Wallpaper: Create a new Group and apply whatever background you want. Then add whatever icons you want to it. I have 5 groups on my phone, all with different icons and wallpaper.
7. Firmware is not available apart from online in the US. Castillo Corp (see earlier in the thread) knows more about where to get this for US people. You need specialist equipment to blow your eeprom though.
8. Close applications either using Switcher or press and hold the bottom right key for 5 seconds.
9.George, press the volume controls and the display comes up. You can bring up the keypad after you enter dialer (i use it), the "speaker" button has always taken you to the 30 second dictaphone recorder. It explains this in the manual. Find is slow, use a different application, contacts is okay, the camera is about the best in its class, so try using it a bit more I have no problems, Mine has not hung for over two months, maybe you should upgrade or take off some junk? The phone only hangs a lot with the earlier firmware or pirate software or not closing down apps.
10. Never had the theme/reboot problem. Might be worth hard formatting it.
11. I do know where to get free software, but I cannot post such things on this board. Its not hard to find.
12. The original applications are all available to download from Nokia's website.
13. It is not really a slow phone. The only slow things are PDF reader, Flash games, Find, MS Dict and opening a directory full of image thumbnails. Aside from that it is okay.
14. You can carry it in a normal pocket fine, I dont know who these people are with their tiny pockets saying it cant be. Battery life in my experience with nnormal use is about two days. Some applications (like camera) drain life heavily though.
15. The phone will NOT run series 60 apps. It runs series 90 and some series 80 apps. Nokia are expected to make a new series based on the 60 and 90 and probably linux based (certainly not UIQ)
16. The phone is a lot better than the 910i which is now and old phone and due replacement.
17. Roberto, make sure you have the latest version of PC Suite from Nokia. The early version is not XP compatible.
18. You can set any mp3 track as an alarm.
19. Applications take on average about 5-10 seconds to open.Certainly no more than that.
20. I transferred my contacts using the sim card to transfer batches at a time. Since then I have found s60 applications which export your contacts to PC, but I have not tried them.
Anyway, bored now. Its a great phone, but few applications, a bit slow and thats about it.
I have heard the touch screen responce for the 7710 is pretty sluggish..esp. while using more than one application at a time. is this true???
thinking of getting this phone from long time,,,finally got it....ita a best of nokia mobiles..but sometimes while opening the applications i get message memory full,delete some data first,,,whats this..
ive heard that some people have put the 1gb card in their 7710, but just to make sure, i have ordered one and will post up here whether or not it works. should be a few days for the update.
can anyone verify if this phone can connect to a laptop via bluetooth and have internet access for the laptop?
First things first.
This is a masterpiece from nokia,Really proud to have this piece.been thinking over it for a month and finally i decided to go fot it.
I just wanna ask is there any way i can clear the icons on the desktop and have a clear desktop without icons just have my wall paper also can i diplay customized message on the desktop.
i know everyone is sick of hearing about firmware updates, but does anyone know where you can download it or get it done here in the states? thanks
Just bought Nokia 7710. I need 2 know some basic things about functioning this piece. First thing is how 2 close various programmes? As it may be consuming RAM.