Oludotun, 17 Sep 2019Kindly give up on smartphones manufacturingGive up? I see more people buying Nokia because of their commitment to fast software update and also Android One.
GeeX, 16 Sep 2019I wonder why they do HDR with LCD instead of OLED... SD 660 is out of date also..they would h... moreNokia 7.1 use SD636 and now nokia 7.2 use SD660 ... its obviously an upgrade. If you want SD 7 series and above in nokia phone you should looking at 8.1 and above...
And here people again started to just speak about numbers, as far as I have seen, many people about nokia are like "Oh why this for that price point" and when they hold that phone, they are like "Oh this is that phone, nice..!"
I wonder why they do HDR with LCD instead of OLED...
SD 660 is out of date also..they would have gone with at least SD 710( My opinion)
Nokia need to concentrate to the price to dominant in the market or survive in the market.
Why nokia selling old chipset? Even their upgrades in market available. Nokia is still in 2016 in processer field. This phone needs sd 675 atleast. And 4000 mah battery.usb type c with fast charging in this prrice. rest all is ok.
nokia why are you affraid to make a great phone??? with 12gb of ram 256gb of storage and sd855?? with wifi 6 amoled screen etc.....??look up on oneplus 7pro
so its redmi note 7 with shittier battery but almost twice expensive.. ok
Its better then almost all samsungs though
Green one look very cool. But specs aren't good at all. Old processor and why no 1080p 60FPS? Is it that hard to include?
Mo.ba.1992, 09 Sep 2019It's no good, A regular LCD screen with a low battery. And the screen margin is very high and ... moreI find the Nokia LCD screens are better than Samsung's AMOLDs because the colours are truer and more natural. I actually prefer Nokias screens to Samsungs' (I have a Nokia 7 plus).
Anonymous, 13 Sep 2019looks like new motorola also known as 7.2...-__-All motorollas look like Nokias also known as lumia 830 or 1020 or 950xl. But how can an ignorant know that?
Anonymous, 13 Sep 2019Also there is a lot of improvement in PureDisplay dedicated chip by pixelworks which is also a... moreYes but that gap is very narrow.. The processor gap is very huge.
Let us compare nokia 7.2 vs 8.1
1. Display: 7.2 display has a slight edge over Nokia 8.1. That is only for the dedicated chip expecting that it will perform better with dedicated chip.
2. Display Size & dimension is almost same. slight difference : Tie
3. OS: Both launched with Android Pie: Tie So you will get same number of OS upgrades for both.
4. Processor: Nokia 8.1 has SD710. SD660 on nokia 7.2 is no match
5. Camera: Nokia 7.2 could take a lead as it is new & has wide angle lens. But OIS & Dual LED will help in low light for nokia 8.1 but 7.2 lacks both. Would be interesting to see how both performs against each other. As per the specsheet nokia 7.2 is winner here as it has UWA lens. But main camera should be tested.
6. 8.1 has NFC but it is exclusive to some country on nokia 7.2
7. BT aptx support on 7.2 which is better than 8.1
8. Price: Noia 8.1 is currently selling at 16000 INR ($230) which is very cheap considering expected price of 7.2.
9. Design: Personal preference: 7.2 for it's back design. But 8.1 is also good but 7.2 attracts immediately. Doesn't matter too much.
Price and features comparison tells 8.1 is really a lot better than 7.2
With 8.1 you will just loose UWA camera & "to be expected better HDR experience".
If 7.2 will not cost less than $300.