Amit H Udernani, 27 Jul 2018No face unlock and also some time network not available for few seconds in 4-5 times in a day.kindly use another operator SIM.
its is not Mobile Issue.
woooow got Nokia 7 plus yesterday.amazing phone in this price range.no lag.solid yet beautiful built.amazing camera even competes with flagships when installed gcam mod.beautiful display......overall totally satisfied
Using Nokia 7 from last 2 month the phone is good but need to improve little quality
1- need to improve headphone jack.. some time show connected as I remove the head phone from jack & some time not as I insert head phone in jack it work opposite.
2 - no face unlock
3 - no voice recorder while call is going
Johnny sins, 27 Jul 2018I thing Huawei nova 3 is much better then this Nokia 7 plus. Because nova 3 got better camera ... moreIf you are not interested in Android stcok experience, Nokia's amazing build quality....and a class apart hands on feeling...u definitely can wait
Yakzzz, 27 Jul 2018Good review with actual user experience 👍Tanks a lot for ur gd review .
Johnny sins, 27 Jul 2018I thing Huawei nova 3 is much better then this Nokia 7 plus. Because nova 3 got better camera ... moreI have the same dilemma as yours that I want to test Nova 3 first. Got a hand on the 7 plus, nice built, adaptive screen, pleasing audio and appealing camera quality.
Not in a rush so I'll wait for the Nova 3 next month.
I thing Huawei nova 3 is much better then this Nokia 7 plus. Because nova 3 got better camera both front and rear, they are almost same price and and has same battery capacity. The most good thing in nova 3 is it has the latest Huawei flagship kirin processor and powerful gpu. It got amazing AI camera. Beautiful notch and many more.
What do you guys think of this two device??
AnonD-51107, 20 Jul 2018Is Face unlock availabe in INDIA or not in NOKIA & PLUS? How to active it?No face unlock and also some time network not available for few seconds in 4-5 times in a day.
Please help me! Im having a hardtime choosing between nokia 7 plus and xiaomi mi 8 se. Both have drawbacks but which one is better. Gsmarena both have reviewed them. Is it true that nokia's camera is better than the mi 8 se? Help me pls?
Naeem573, 26 Jul 2018Guys,Do you have display flickering issue in july security patch update?is it a hardware issue... moreFirstly it looks like flickering but actually it's not it's called content adaptive backlight adjustment..try this it may help
Clear the cache of the service in settings---apps---tap on show system on top right corner--content adaptive backlight settings
Guys,Do you have display flickering issue in july security patch update?is it a hardware issue or what?is there any solution?please let me know.
gyes i bought nokia 7 + yesterday. i think battery drains fast. what to do? :/
Kutty, 25 Jul 2018Itz hhorrible...system ui not responding it showsIt was a bug in June Security update.
It will br resolved later
Sahil Shirke, 25 Jul 2018I have been using this phone for last 2 months and here is my experience and my views.
Pros... moreThanks for the unbiased review
NOKIA should really look into these reviews seriously
The x7 if will ever come out, should compete with Xiaomi A2
OR even Xiaomi mi8 SE (Snap 710)
Many people go for the smaller/compact size like the x6/mi8SE
I personally prefer faster cpu & higher ram
I have been using this phone for last 2 months and here is my experience and my views.
1. Great performance and no lag with Snapdragon 660(its my first using Snapdragon phone)
2. Battery life is excellent with all day back up(will talk about it below the cons)
3. Display is great and sunlight legibility is good.
4. All Pixel and Nexus features present
5. Build is solid
6. Charger is fast and a 30 min charge gives atleast 7 hour battery life
7. Camera is great and is close to flagship level (not almost)
1. Vibration motor is not that strong(first time for a Nokia)
2. The back panel is prone to fingerprints
3. Headphone jack output could be improved
4. Speaker is not that loud but is decent and clear
5. Video quality can be improved
6. Still no face unlock(in the earlier models)
My battery usage pattern will give you a idea about the battery life (with brightness set at 35%)
1. I mostly charge my phone overnight and I unplug it from the charger at 7.45 am
2. I usually play videos on YouTube for about 35-45 mins in the morning
3. 3-4 rounds of PUBG(PlayerUnkown Battleground)
4. Wifi usage of around 7-8 hours and surfing
5. Mobile data on all the time
6. Quick Glance turned on
And after this usage at the end of the at around 10.30pm(22.30) around 35 - 39% of battery left