Rocky, 01 Jul 2018Is the headphone jack issue still present? Thats the only thing stopping me from getting this ... moreThere was never a headphone jack issue, the 3.5 mm Jack on Nokia 7 plus requires more pressure until you hear the headphone click into the socket for increased security of the headphones falling out but most of the users don't insert the headphones fully and that's why the sound comes out of the speaker. I'm using it and I'm an audiophile and the audio quality is great no issues whatsoever.
Rocky, 01 Jul 2018Is the headphone jack issue still present? Thats the only thing stopping me from getting this ... moreHi, if you've get used to iPhone don't switch over to android for one simple reason. Apple's iOS is a very secured platform than android.
Is the headphone jack issue still present? Thats the only thing stopping me from getting this phone. And howÂ’s the camera as compared to iphone 6s, IÂ’m currently using it and d pictures are really great. Kindly reply. Thanks
Biddu, 30 Jun 2018only the camera quality is not that great..otherwise its an awesome device in this price range.. I think it's flagship killer in Camera department and all other aspects but not in performance against the SD835 or so...
Anonymous, 27 Jun 2018ThereÂ’s only three important features i am looking at the phone.
1. Camera Quality
2. Batt... moreonly the camera quality is not that great..otherwise its an awesome device in this price range..
50% battery charges in approx 30-45 minutes (avg) while data and wifi being disbaled and the next 50% charging takes about 1.5-2 hrs .... secondly .... there are too much adds & popups ... thirdly Bokeh mode isn't much appreciate-able due to very week in detecting ends..
#NOKIA# please solve these issues
what is the difference between ( TA-62 ) and ( TA-46 ) ???
please confirm, this phone will be available in Indonesia or not?
if it's not, I want to buy other midrange smartphone from the other brand.
I want to change my old lumia :(
and I think n7plus is the best phone to change my lumia.
but it's not available in Indonesia until now :(
Hello everyone actually I bought this device 2 weeks ago and I'm facing big problem with pixlation in all apps (exept youtube ) for example Facebook, instagram and whatsapp they all refuse to play videos in high quality, please anyone can tell me how to fix it. ( note: that I cleared cache several time also I reset factory the device twice yet nothing worked )
Zafar Rizvi, 28 Jun 2018this issue is genuine but can be resolved by inserting 2-3 times. this issue occurs when you s... moreI also faced this issue last week, it was so irritating. I then cleared all Cache memory and gave restart to phone. It got resolved, but now I'm using wireless headphones instead of wired one.
mughal, 25 Jun 2018i have two brand new nokia 7 plus and i am facing some serious issue. when i plug headphone ja... morethis issue is genuine but can be resolved by inserting 2-3 times. this issue occurs when you slowly insert headphone, specially the last push. insert it in one strong push and this issue will never come again.
NOKIA 7 PLUS AFTER USING IT FOR TWO MONTHS
( #HMDNokia, #Nokia #Google #Nokia7Plus)
I bought this phone from Nokia's online store in first week of May. After full time use of it, here are few points that I experienced about this phone.
1. Display is really good and too quick to respond to touch
2. Performance is lag free and can run heavy apps easily *
3. Camera in daylight is as great as of DSLR, it fulfills every aspect of photography
4. Audio is louder enough to enjoy music
5. Battery backup is best (my average daily use is around 14 hrs, and battery lasts that long)
6. Charger is noticeably faster than other fast chargers.
7. Phone has stock android, and getting all updates by Google in short time
1. Bokeh mode works below the expectations in low light or indoor lighting
2. Photos in dark are very very noisy even after flash is used
3. Phone needs deletion of "Cache" memory very often, otherwise it starts misbehaving and also shows some lag in app execution * (one option should be provided to clean all apps "Cache" memory at once)
4. Handset is so heavy weighed that we cannot use it single handedly.
5. Miracast support is withdrawn by Google, so unable to connect with my TV.
6. No icon after attaching headphones
7. Call log is not integrated properly. It saves logs of same number seperately. If Google updates it like One number, all log @ single click, it'd be great.
Conclusion: Actually I'm loving this phone and will recommend this to others also, but shortcomings cannot be ignored.
This is a superb mid range all rounder (not even midrange, u can say nearly equal to some high end phones).first thank u to Nokia and team again came back to play after long time. Well done.
A+ body build, superb display compare to some other brands, nice selfie camera even back camera to.
A+ multi tasking: NO heating problem at all.
Overall superb phone as i am using it nearly 2 months. No problem as i know
I have minor disappointment: no default galary or image Or pictures APP -i do not know why . But we do have option to download similar Appa.
Preloaded google photos app is ok.
Good phone for people who do not worry about bigger size 6.0Â’Â’
KartKN, 26 Jun 2018Yes, we need to plug-in the headphone little pressure to sit properly. But the Audio quality ... moreActually the audio output is impressive via the headphone jack, just don't rely on Google play music app and download Poweramp from the play store and listen to the huge difference in audio quality and you can adjust the bass manually to your liking and for the vidoes install VLC player. I'm an audiophile and I can tell you the audio quality is amazing but it's ruined by the software which in this case is Google music app. And people for crying out loud push the headphones properly into the socket, it's a little tight but don't worry you won't break it. It's designed this way to keep the headphones secured.