Anonymous, 24 Mar 2013carol dnt teach any one how to use 808 if u dnt have 808 pv so now dnt be teacher and dnt talk... moreI think Carol is helping alot here.
I have E7, N8, and 808; and I find many similarities in the Symbian OSes inside these phones. And I believe all other Symbian 3 devices have many similarities in their OSes. The diffrences are only in hardwares and features. So all Symbian user can share with each other easily.
AnonD-24259, 23 Mar 2013there is no sense of using power saving mode for me coz i have settings almost equal to power ... morePerhaps you might want a bigger battery for your 808. Take a look at the below link:
Carol, 24 Mar 2013And your problem is? i'm not giving lessons to anyone;), but i might be giving you one in just... moreDear Carol, don't be taken aback by some senseless comments. You are doing just great. Please keep up with the passion. Cheers!
and what about flicker and photo editing?
is there any app beside molomo???
AnonD-77434, 24 Mar 2013Hi carol and guys
can any one tell me good apps for:
Flickr which allows me to see the ... more2.still a beta but they are working on an update
Hi carol and guys
can any one tell me good apps for:
Flickr which allows me to see the last feeds and comments.
2-HDR photos...and combine them together
3-any site for good apps.
Anonymous, 24 Mar 2013carol dnt teach any one how to use 808 if u dnt have 808 pv so now dnt be teacher and dnt talk... moreAnd your problem is? i'm not giving lessons to anyone;), but i might be giving you one in just a second. 1: write English not Chinese. 2: I don't owe 808 but i know some things about Symbian;). 3: You don't need to owe a phone to know how to use it's system. 4: I worked with Symbian in the past 8 years;). 5: if you don't like my "lessons" don't read them. 6: have a nice day.
thirdy, 22 Mar 2013I agree with my friend... you have some kind of unique phone because its not easily find in ou... moreYup.. It is hard to find. Well, It's not everyday you could find a 41MP camera who's pixels are greater than a DSLR Camera
osep, 24 Mar 2013panorama camera app for 808 PureView. enjoy http://www.allaboutsymbian.com/downloads/panora... morelots of thanx my fren. Where can i get more useful apps for my 808. Plz provide the link. Nokia store does not have much of them.
I am using this 808 phone for the last 4 days and so far I am very much stunned by it.
Just like everyone around i thought this phone is specialized in camera only. But trust me this is an all rounder phone which I never expected to be. Let me say the features I've come across one-by-one
1. As we all know Camera is world class 41MPix pureview and I tested itself myself with few photos and me and my friends were stunned.
2. One thing which majority of people don't know is its superior 5.1 channel dolby sound & headset. Definitely music lovers should have this phone. (Don't know why Nokia is not marketing this, may be then want to sell more Lumia's)
3. I'm still using Belle fp1(which came with the phone and haven't updated fp2 and newer version). This phone is a multitasking giant. I opened 1) OVI store 2) Played a music 3)opened nokia browser 4)Operamini 5)maps 6)Golf game which came preloaded 7) music store. Even then there is no annoying slowness or any of these heavy apps closing. The display even rotated smoothly and I can change between any of these apps. Pl. note in all these open apps I was downloading something and still this phone rocks
4) The display is great, 4 inch vivid & sensitive screen. Very easy and smooth flowing.
5) Since i've never kept the phone down as I am loving it a full battery charge last for close to 10-14 hours.
6) in the pictures the phone looks odd with its bulge in the camera and a heavier one. But in my hands I'm pretty much okay with the weight and the bulge gives a rich & differentiated look from the back. Only from the sides it looks slightly different. I don't want my phone to be bar shaped and slim, and I love being different and coz of my attitude I love this bulge & differentiated look.
Final words, symbian which helped Nokia to be No.1 for over a decade is coming to the end and I bought this just because this is the last & best ever(3X better than proven N8 in all means) symbian phone and I'm it's more than value for money. Well this coule be the best symbian phone ever and should be in Nokia's hall of fame for its breathtaking cameras(don't miss the dobly surround sound as well). It is an antique more than a phone and its a don of symbian.
As majority of people talks about apps...apps and support i hope symbian has pretty good and decent apps and when i though about i've not used more than 50 apps (paid & free) in the last 1 year. Infact in all about symbian there were articles saying it has got all apps necessary & symbian surprises a lot too.
In India the phone was launched at 38K INR, but now selling at 25K, mainly bcoz Nokia want to promote Lumia's as it is their core strategy. I'm sure @ 25K this phone rocks like anything and this means you are getting a 40K product @ 25K just bcoz of Nokia's strategy. I would still give 38K to his phone and it is worth it.
I strongly recommend this phone to anyone and I'm sure you'll not be disappointed.
carol dnt teach any one how to use 808 if u dnt have 808 pv so now dnt be teacher and dnt talk about 808
I just got this phone last week. Definitely world's best camera, confirmed it by taking few photos myself. Hardware is great, not even a single glitch yet even with belle fp1. I have never heard 5_1 surround system in headset. Dolby surround in this phone has been d best music i've heard. Don't know why nokia is not marketing music which is tremendous plus, may they want to sell lumia's. Golf game bundled with dis phone gave wonderful gaming experience. The bulge at d back doesn't feel or look odd once in d hand. The bulge gives a rich & differentiated look from d back and users who loves differentiation will love this. I still recommend 808 for those who really know what they want rather than those who speak about apps without realizing how many paid or free apps they used in d last few years.
AnonD-24259, 22 Mar 2013when will nokia 808 have panorama, cinemagraph, 9mp, 12mp modes updates.?
Come on nokia do i... morepanorama camera app for 808 PureView. enjoy
AnonD-65020, 23 Mar 2013hi carol how are you..have you made it any plan to buy pv before it will vanish from stores pl... morehey... 808 is in my plan but is not my priority:) For now, unfortunetly for me...:). There are other things i need to worry about. My N8 works great for now... :). So,i'll be wating some time before the next buy:(
i tried this phone,it is amazing but nokia did a huge mistake by not selling an android version of this phone,i liked symbian even the version that runs on the 808 but it seems that it reached it is end and nokia could not improve it more,i tried what so called windows phone os, it is the worst and ugliest os i have ever tried even nokia is suffering by using it,samsung sales will be doubled this year if nokia still uses the windows .
hi carol how are you..have you made it any plan to buy pv before it will vanish from stores please make it n8 your secondary phone....and buy pv asap.:)