Anonymous, 10 Mar 2013phoenix is easier.you get right product code and can download mass memory content and them fla... moreYes, when you know them both pretty good, but when you don't then is easier to do what you learned no? As for the Anonymous above: I have just downloaded with navifirm and it works:).
carol, 10 Mar 2013So, you cannot download navifirm or you cannot download your firmware? For navifirm here is a ... morephoenix is easier.you get right product code and can download mass memory content and them flash right away and dont need to transfer any files within your computer.
airgem, 10 Mar 2013thanx for the advice carol but the navifirm is block in the diverted site. is there anay other... moreSo, you cannot download navifirm or you cannot download your firmware? For navifirm here is a link https://mega.co.nz/#!3IgghAha!HLTpxj8Anw6gqNcP7S99ull1gep8PuDt5qtW0qmUr6o. Don't worry, i use this and has no viruses. Just follow the download path, nothing will happen. Your firmware i cannot upload, will take to much and i don't have time for such things. Sorry. There is another way to download your firmware with phoenix. But first, see if you can use navifirm cause is easyer
Anonymous, 10 Mar 2013is It blocked to download from phoenix?first scan phone product code with phoenix or type in the rm-807 and then in download the product code and search for fw and download and install.would recommend dead phone flash
Carol, 09 Mar 2013You have 2 options. Take it to Nokia care centre or flash it with phoenix. To flash it with ph... morethanx for the advice carol but the navifirm is block in the diverted site. is there anay other option to download this file? i already install phoenix
hey guys, what's up? Apparently no one is here anymore:)). Yeah. Ok, just wanted to share with you another nice app i've discovered http://store.ovi.com/content/350542?clickSource=publisher+channel&channel=&pos=1
It needs same small improvements but is a promising app. joined with other small apps can change the way you are using your phones:), give it a try.
Support the developer if you like!
khan, 06 Mar 2013hello all who to get flickr plugin and how to upgrade to 1508? Ane can any one enlist what i... morehave search the internet for an answer to the 1508 update but only read about stability fixes and not all 808 phones have It.be aware going to 1508 you cannot go back to 1507.so be very careful to upgrade since after every big updates some app stop working and Nokia dont update their apps anymore.sadly
Though it declared 41MP carl zeiss camera but why only 38MP works I couldn't understand.
airgem, 09 Mar 2013Can anybody help me with my problem with my 808PV. it happen when i am re installing my phone ... moreYou have 2 options. Take it to Nokia care centre or flash it with phoenix. To flash it with phoneix you need to follow the instructions from www.808fanclub.com. Search for flashing 808 with phoenix, it is easy to find. No worries, your phone is ok:).
Can anybody help me with my problem with my 808PV. it happen when i am re installing my phone using pc suite then suddenly it hang up in the middle of re installation. then i have no choice but to remove it from my laptop then reset by removing battery, when i switch on again sometimes it hangs up or more delay, im trying to check at pc suite for re installing the os but there's no more option for reinstalling the software in the software update of my pc suite. please help. thank you
nokia ditched symbian to move forward with wp... which is ok, but nevertheless who cares? i have got this device and m loving it... few things:
• symbian still needs a lot of work - call logs feature is ages behind my samsung e2232 where there are many useful things are displayed... music player sucks... no option for auto shutdown, search songs, bluetooth stereo... the only good about it is swipe to change music... all in all it is the most fluid os i have used (i have used ios 6 onwards, android 4.2.2 on galaxy s3, and windows phone 8 on nokia lumia 920)
• there is no easy option to download apps apart from mobile internet... latest software update is required to use nokia store properly...
• 720p mkv files do not play on fp2... i m able to play large size 1080p mp4 files without lag... flv files plays with hiccups... avi files do not play at all... swf play well... pdf, docx, xls also play... office files can be edited as well (only 2007 format)
• image quality is amazing... you just need to know how to use the settings... people complaining about low light performance should really need to know how to use settings as i have clicked images in dark and it came out quite well
• usb otg support is amazing with my sony 32gb pendrive... i got otg cable for inr 100/-... surprisingly my wd elements 1tb does not play on it... n8 used to detect and play it... somebody may offer assistance in this
• just order a matt rubberised back cover from ebay for inr 98/- ... my white 808 can get dirty... nothing has happened yet though... that is nokia for you... always delivering best quality
one advice - get it before nokia stops selling it in india... nokia did not introduce n9 in india and is about to kill 808 as well