khan, 06 Mar 2013hello all who to get flickr plugin and how to upgrade to 1508? Ane can any one enlist what i... morehave search the internet for an answer to the 1508 update but only read about stability fixes and not all 808 phones have It.be aware going to 1508 you cannot go back to 1507.so be very careful to upgrade since after every big updates some app stop working and Nokia dont update their apps anymore.sadly
Though it declared 41MP carl zeiss camera but why only 38MP works I couldn't understand.
airgem, 09 Mar 2013Can anybody help me with my problem with my 808PV. it happen when i am re installing my phone ... moreYou have 2 options. Take it to Nokia care centre or flash it with phoenix. To flash it with phoneix you need to follow the instructions from www.808fanclub.com. Search for flashing 808 with phoenix, it is easy to find. No worries, your phone is ok:).
Can anybody help me with my problem with my 808PV. it happen when i am re installing my phone using pc suite then suddenly it hang up in the middle of re installation. then i have no choice but to remove it from my laptop then reset by removing battery, when i switch on again sometimes it hangs up or more delay, im trying to check at pc suite for re installing the os but there's no more option for reinstalling the software in the software update of my pc suite. please help. thank you
nokia ditched symbian to move forward with wp... which is ok, but nevertheless who cares? i have got this device and m loving it... few things:
• symbian still needs a lot of work - call logs feature is ages behind my samsung e2232 where there are many useful things are displayed... music player sucks... no option for auto shutdown, search songs, bluetooth stereo... the only good about it is swipe to change music... all in all it is the most fluid os i have used (i have used ios 6 onwards, android 4.2.2 on galaxy s3, and windows phone 8 on nokia lumia 920)
• there is no easy option to download apps apart from mobile internet... latest software update is required to use nokia store properly...
• 720p mkv files do not play on fp2... i m able to play large size 1080p mp4 files without lag... flv files plays with hiccups... avi files do not play at all... swf play well... pdf, docx, xls also play... office files can be edited as well (only 2007 format)
• image quality is amazing... you just need to know how to use the settings... people complaining about low light performance should really need to know how to use settings as i have clicked images in dark and it came out quite well
• usb otg support is amazing with my sony 32gb pendrive... i got otg cable for inr 100/-... surprisingly my wd elements 1tb does not play on it... n8 used to detect and play it... somebody may offer assistance in this
• just order a matt rubberised back cover from ebay for inr 98/- ... my white 808 can get dirty... nothing has happened yet though... that is nokia for you... always delivering best quality
one advice - get it before nokia stops selling it in india... nokia did not introduce n9 in india and is about to kill 808 as well
who to get flickr plugin and how to upgrade to 1508?
Ane can any one enlist what is new in 1508 update for nokia 808?
hey can any one tell me the shooting mode for dance events where the dancers are in motion.
12xu, 06 Mar 2013Good morning Carol, so it seems a bargain i think :) thanks for the info, have a nice day. G... moreHey, this happened to me to. Maybe you don't have a static ip? So will always change... At the begining i had the same issue, but after a while, they just post my comment when i'm home. When i'm not, it's an other thing. They put me on hold and allot of times i never see my answer or comment...
AnonD-79951, 05 Mar 2013These are the noticeable changes after the update: multi-select photos and share them to ... morethere's no changes... I've installed it and restarted the phone but still i don't see any changes..
Carol, 05 Mar 2013Hey, until 1 month ago or more (i don't remember) this device was priced at 700 euros, now is ... moreGood morning Carol, so it seems a bargain i think :) thanks for the info, have a nice day.
(many many times i reply not for the pc at the office-like i do now- but from my N8 where wifi its available but they dont post the comments. I dont make login but i also dont make login from the pc. As a result i have to reply again the day after or after the weekend...i dont know why they do that....)
i noticed wn using the camera u press the menue it closes the camera, and its much faster, 808 rock
guyz lol, i had dream last night nokia launched dual sim belle os :)
Hello to 808 owners, BBC I Player in UK only,Symbian no longer supported 5/3/2013
but there is a work round go to BBC I Player/ Big Screen web site,
you can stream video and radio but no down loading, it works ok on my C7/N8
for how long?, hope this helps.
Get it...I hope Nokia can do something towards this issue cause N8 has 10 cm and Iphone 5 and S3 has 6 to 8 cm which is really good...808's hardware sure will support such this update and that's means alot of depth of field at macro mode without Zooming, Thanks for the good information and for replying me.
AnonD-24259, 05 Mar 2013hey Carol my 808 has a battery of 1400 mah but phonetinfo shows battery nominal capacity of 1... morePls go and get the Mugen power extended 3000mAh Battery for Nokia 808 PureView,don't cry out loud.