Anonymous, 05 Mar 2012that's completely a lie. don't be bias i myself have N8 and battery is not good enough it last... morePlease review your and your friends "N8" before posting...All N8 users know that it have light sensor and automatically adjust the screen brightness for you...another fact is that u can even adjust it yourself even if u want to unless you use third party app. And I dont know taking how many pics is consider frequent use, but 30-50 pics a day barely puts a dent in battery life--of course if they all require flash will drain battery little more. Please don't call me a lier when its your words against mine and other N8 user...over 90% of android phones have much hight battery capacity than N8, why are their run time rates less than or equal to N8? please enlighten me
OLED, 05 Mar 2012Wrong, I have both N9 and E7. They look very identical if we disregard the screen issues on the N9.I agree with you that E7 screen looks somehow good, but 190 ppi is still low comparing to 2012 phones.
AnonD-21350, 27 Feb 2012You know it has the same AMOLED Display as E7, and let me tell you something, that 184PPI is l... moreWrong, I have both N9 and E7. They look very identical if we disregard the screen issues on the N9.
My N79 is best..It has all to be a phone..nothing too much nothing too less...:)
Nataku, 05 Mar 2012Worst battery life? Please provide me with one concrete evidence to this claim. To this day I ... morethat's completely a lie. don't be bias i myself have N8 and battery is not good enough it last for only 1day in normal use and when camera is use frequently it drains fast. even my friends have one and you need to set the brightness to low so that the battery wont drain though the camera is nice. battery is just fair (OS)symbian sucks too boring in my opinion limited apps.
AnonD-44456, 05 Mar 2012Im waiting for a miracle where Elop got fired
After that, we'll see more balance marketing am... moreAgree to all..
One thing,N9 isn't MeeGo but something between MeeGo and Maemo..
After all, Intel's Meego project is already dead..
wow what amazing handset or camera i don't know it's amazing device but anyone know how much is it ?
I own Nokia 701 and its amazing......so I have more expectations from 808 and as said 41 MP camera...wow it will be hit......
AnonD-20711, 04 Mar 2012NobleScarlet, i totally agree...these guys have to go by force.Sad to say, but not much we can do about ignorant android users (My friends included). No matter how how many time they are unable to utilize their droid to its full capacity such as GPS because of poor data sigs or dead battery just to name a few. That they are good at what they do---call quality. Main argument my friends ever come up with all revolves around the "eye candies" and flashiness of their android, but nothing worth any real weights.
Nukia, 04 Mar 2012Whats the point of taking out huge camera and worst battery? :PWorst battery life? Please provide me with one concrete evidence to this claim. To this day I have yet to see any Iphone or android (New and old) with all their huge batteries out last my N8 in battery department, and I am a modest user (Voice call, texting, web here n there, ocasional camera and GPS) each day. One more thing, N8 have a smaller 1200mh battery.
Even though spec only says "document viewer" I can almost guarentee it also does edit, why? because spec on my N8 along with previous generation nokia smartphone also state the same, it does have document editors...I can create/edit any words/excel/pp doc except PDF---I think we all know why. If anyone don't, then they have no rights to complain.
android smart phone?, cause user are useless, at least it makes useless owners look smart holding the smart phone.
AnonD-44031, 05 Mar 2012Why so? I know a lot about Symbian and Android, because I sometimes help with marketing those ... moreIm waiting for a miracle where Elop got fired
After that, we'll see more balance marketing among all Nokia phones and not just Lumia...
Then, more MeeGo Devices and tablets will be released.
Finally the mother of all smartphones' OSes, Symbian will be continue
Wish for the miracle to happen one day~
im using n97mini and wnt to change to this phone as n97mini has bcom old, battery suks, phone is too slow. hope this phone is good. also my budget is $450
i hav been readin noblescarlets posts she truly seems to hav masterd technical potential. keep it up, we need more ppl like u. lv u
AnonD-44031, 05 Mar 2012Just pick the one you are most comfortable with. But my tip to you is that don't just look at ... morewhat a wonderful reply, nobelscarlet u deserve a noble prize, u made my day.
[deleted post]Just pick the one you are most comfortable with. But my tip to you is that don't just look at the OS. Look at the phones as well. What features do you want/looking for? Almost always, certain features are unique only to certain series of phones. Take note of what you are looking for, and what features you consider are optional.
anonymouse, 05 Mar 2012Nokia is in you blood it seems ;)!
1) adding extra card? should'nt Nokia introduce 32/64 mod... moreWhy so? I know a lot about Symbian and Android, because I sometimes help with marketing those two devices as a side job. I have Symbian and Android devices, and I love them both. But I love Symbian more than Android. Just don't make my use iOS. Tried it for a week, got bored with it.
Don't get me wrong.. I agree with you in some parts.
1. More storage is definitely better, no qualms about that. But seeing as it is only 16GB, just make up for it. It is already enough for me because I can add a MicroSD to it.
2. You forgot about the PC, sharing and printing part. Still, any size higher than 2MP on a mobile phone's screen is overkill. Photos are (mostly) about sharing and storing memories. How best to store and share photos than with a quality camera?
3. I agree that you need a lot of space.. But use a high-speed MicroSD, please. For the record, according to Nokia, you can only record 27mins of full-quality video, because according to them, 1min of video goes for about 150MB. As with all FAT32 devices, the maximum file size limit is 4GB.
4. For that, you will have to change the apps themselves.
5. You are not required to use Microsoftware. Just use any app you want.
6. That was just my opinion. Because the way I see it, he prefers Windows Mobile over Symbian. I mean, just look at how he markets those devices! He almost left Symbian phones out of the picture. Just because I don't like the CEO doesn't mean I hate the company already. I like Nokia, I like their Symbian phones. I just don't like the Microsoft.