Ziad Mohamed, 03 Jul 2013Hi Siva, I don't play it before, I just played the normal one on the store may Carol know ... moreziad can u share ur galary contents to Facebook. Y i am asking is now i am able to do it:):):)
What's a good digital camera? How is the Nikon Coolpix S6500? I couldn't find Nokia 808 Pureview flipkart or any Nokia store in here. Please tell me where can i buy this phone. Thanks
Hi Siva, I don't play it before, I just played the normal one on the store
may Carol know more about it or have some links in his grab as always :)
Hello Ziad and Carol. is there any latest version of fruit ninja with rare fruits and pomegranate for our 808.. do u know any link having that version.. gameplay shld be like the one in android or ios. actually i had it in My N8.. but i missed .sis file. now searching everywhere but unable to get that version.. Only the game with normal gameplay is available.
Anonymous, 02 Jul 2013By that time you will get only original nokia cover in the market. As of now this phone is not... moreThere are like 30 pieces left around here and i don't think it's gonna sell out in just a week.
Mamun, 02 Jul 2013Thanks Ziad mohamed & mDn for clarifying about led flash & xenon flash. Really guys yo... morePlease read the reader comments on this page about Nokia Sleeping Screen, screensavers etc. They are talking about a similar problem.
Also, some talk about it here:
It looks like some PureViews have this problem, and it can apparently be repaired or the phone gets replaced if it is under warranty. I hope yours is not that bad. :-(
Sam1116, 02 Jul 2013i guess theres gonna be no more updates for 808 :(you never know but got a small update a few days ago.
SM, 02 Jul 2013Thank you so much. I will buy Nokia 808 Pureview on 9th of this month as a backup camera. Is ... moreBy that time you will get only original nokia cover in the market. As of now this phone is not available in the market.
rahul10, 02 Jul 2013Answers: 1. Yes u can dwnld apps & games from nokia store. (but not the latest games). ... moreThank you so much. I will buy Nokia 808 Pureview on 9th of this month as a backup camera. Is there HDR on Nokia 808 Pureview? I also want to buy a digital camera at 15k, mostly because of the optical zoom and optical image stabilization. My requirements are: 10X or more optical zoom, big sensor size, rechargeable battery, 16 MP or more, optical image stabilization, powerful xenon flash, HDR, 720p video recording at 30 or 60 fps with stereo recording, 1080p @30 fps, lots of shooting modes, settings options, ISO 3200, shutter speed, and CCD or CMOS sensor. Can you tell me which camera would have most of my required things at 15k? Will be much appreciated. Thanks (:
SM, 02 Jul 2013Hey everyone, i want to buy this phone especially for its camera quality but Symbian has been ... moreAnswers:
1. Yes u can dwnld apps & games from nokia store. (but not the latest games).
2. Yes picture quality as good as entry level DSLR.
3. No blurry. It produces superb quality images. U should keep ur hands stable as much as possible while capturing photo.
4. Pureview is oversampling of photos. It combines 7 pixel to create to 1 super pixel. For details google about it.
5. You can capture at 3MP, 5MP, 8MP, 34 MP and 38 MP.
6. Yes the Xenon flash is very powerful.
7. No lens cover. But don't worry. Just put a phone cover. It's enough.
8. Symbian is known for its efficiency. It has good battery backup.
9. According to Nokia upto 2016.
10. No it has no OIS.
11. It depend upon the resolution of image. 3MP photos are around 1MB. 38 MP photos are about 10 MB.
12. 16 GB internal memory.
13. Yes free. But not all of them.
14. Look. If u want 12x optical zoom, Optical Image Stabilization and good picture quality, then buy Canon PowerShot SX 160IS.(price 9-10k).
But if u want stunning image quality, 3X zoom for still and 12x zoom for video, lifetime free navigation, rich recording. with smartphone functionality, then PUREVIEW 808 is best.
Note: PV 808 has much larger sensor than Canon Powershot SX 160IS.
But Canon PowerShotSX 160IS has more zoom(14x optical & 4x digital=14*4=56x total zoom) . Now choice is yours.
Thanks Ziad mohamed & mDn for clarifying about led flash & xenon flash. Really guys you all are so helpful. I need more suggestion. Pls help me..... My screen saver is not working properly. The brightness of the screen saver is okay for few seconds after that it become too dim to look at. At day light I can hardly see the time. Earlier I used nokia sleeping screen screen saver in my nokia E7. It was absolutely perfect in nokia E7 & I really fall in love with nokia sleeping screen. But it is not working properly in my nokia 808, it is also to dim to look at. I really missed that. Do you know the solution of this problem? How can I increase the light of screen saver of nokia sleeping screen saver or other screen saver?
[deleted post]:)).Yeah, i like to make some fun of those kids. But gsmarena is deleting 90% of my comments. Even though are not bad language or spamming. Anyhow, Thanks for the appreciation:).
Carol, 02 Jul 2013try this one. http://uploaded.net/file/e6qn5132/from/hwdsdg. It is a slow server download and ... moreThank u carol.. as u said it is better to wait for him to release 4.x.. so i have flashed with PVN 5.1... Till Now it feels good... hypethetic feedback feels superb like it was in N8 during S3 and ANNA. let me check other fuctions.. it comes with pre-installed app stop and task killers.. After restoring messagesand everything to phone memory via backup, still memory free stays around 560 Mb.. Bit responsive.. Let me wait for THE ONE..
Can anybody suggest any place to buy nokia 808 in india, checked all the online stores its discontinued..
Hey everyone, i want to buy this phone especially for its camera quality but Symbian has been ditched by Nokia? Here are some questions which i would like to ask:
1. Will i be able to download apps and games on it, if yes then from where?
2. Is the picture quality really like DSRL cameras?
3. Do pictures gets blurry when zooming?
4. I'm very confused about the Pureview technology, I'd like to know how it works.
5. On how many resolutions we can shoot pictures on this phone?
6. Is the xenon flash powerful enough to brighten a darkened room?
7. Is there any lens cover on the phone?
8. How is the battery backup?
9. How long will the Symbian OS will be supported by Nokia?
10. Does this phone has optical image stabilization?
11. What size are the pictures produced?
12. What is the available internal memory?
13. Are apps and games free to download for this phone?
14. I want it especially for photography, should i buy a point and shoot camera instead? If yes then which one would be better in the price range of 10-12k?(minimum requirements are 12x optical zoom, big sensor, xenon flash, awesome picture quality) i live in India btw. Thanks...