why people keep ranting about price and processor.its price is 649euros in UK already(549 euros +100 euros tax).I know people you like cant understand average retail price.If they put arp. around 650 euros, what they gonna earn.It takes huge amount of time to develop flagship phone.If u don't wanna buy move on.
It may so happen that Sd 835 with clean Android (only 18 pre-installed apps) will be performing better than Sd 845. Nokia make things happen,which often remain out of people's assumptions.
Kev100, 28 Feb 2018If it had SD845, plus other supporting internals then this would be the best phone available, ... moreso you think having snapdragon 845 your phone will work like a bullet? and snapdragon 835 will lag on games?
teryiaki, 28 Feb 2018why front camera is only 5 mp? and why the nokia 8 sirocco and nokia 6 2018 have diffrient siz... more16:9 is because its perfect and not everyone likes 18:9. Nokia 6 2018 and Nokia 8 Sirrocco have different sizes because Nokia 8 Sirocco have lesser bezels than 6 2018.
why front camera is only 5 mp? and why the nokia 8 sirocco and nokia 6 2018 have diffrient size of the displays (square cm) and same ratio 16/9??
If it had SD845, plus other supporting internals then this would be the best phone available, probable for 2018. Seems odd to release this just as others are updating their hardware. I understand that a Nokia 10 could be out later this year but who's going to pay a premium for last years tech, HMD need to consider the price and what the market will tolerate, Sony may be a better investment, although not as good looking.
why nokia 8 sirocco and nokia 6 2018 have diffrient screen size (square cm) and same ratios 16/9
Cjd, 28 Feb 2018No jack. No radio. Sorry Nokia. Off my list.It's time to move on with life bro. no headphone jack and no radio... that's been long gone for alot of phones. it's not gonna come back.
Cjd, 28 Feb 2018No jack. No radio. Sorry Nokia. Off my list.LOL... if you want 3.5mm jack and radio, get a feature phone..
Note8 user, 28 Feb 20181. So, you think a larger aspect ratio means a better phone? lmao
2. Yeah, it uses P-OLED whi... more1. Why not? Having bigger screen aspect ratio means you can view more when you use the splitscreen. Did you even know this?
2. That only happened on pixel 2. Are you even certain that it will happen on this device? Can you provide an actual evidence btw?
3. "64GB is more than enough". You know nothing at all. Asians do play games on mobile. And if you know. HD online games takes a lot of storage space. Especially when if its a patch update. So tell me. How can you install the data on the microSD card if there's a microSD card rewriting restriction, wherein you can't even modify or delete the contents on the microSD card?
4. Are you sure that the quality is sh*tty? Where's your proof then?
5. So what if it doesn't have an HDR display? With 1440p. This could become daydream compatible since it does use an OLED display. Compared to your sh*tty believe in XZ2. Is it even daydream supported?
Note8 user, 28 Feb 2018Don't come up with another topic here. I'm talking about the tech inside it. SD835 for a 2018 ... moreSo what if its a 2017 processor? You dare say that the snapdragon 835 is inferior than the 845 of 2018? Don't judge too quickly cause all of 2017 device running on android oreo is still working just fine.
Was Samsung User , 28 Feb 2018Yeah man Samsung isnt good now they still use olf technology even "fast charging is 2.0" its j... more1. So, you think a larger aspect ratio means a better phone? lmao
2. Yeah, it uses P-OLED which is sh*t and has alot of issues compared to LCD. Have you heard about Pixel 2? XD
3. 64GB is more than enough. Unless you're gonna download several 4K p*rn, then 128GB is a must.
4. It might have dual camera, dual flash, or whatsoever, still doesn't mean it's better. It might still have sh*tty quality though.
5. Tbh, you can't really tell the difference between 1080p and 1440p. But, does this phone have HDR display?
Foxtrot2Novmbr, 28 Feb 2018Oh? Then how about its back? The camera, the sensors, and even the fingerprint scanner is loca... moreDon't come up with another topic here. I'm talking about the tech inside it. SD835 for a 2018 flagship, really?! lul