I just bought Nokia Asha 200 yesterday(March29,2012) at first I'm about to feel disappointed.. yet the day hasnt ended yet.. and I love to have this phone.. Worthy..^^ for less than P3,500. tahahahah!!
Pooja, 29 Mar 2012I have been using this phone for about 2 months and really loved the experience. With an exter... moreI am recently ordered this one. Is it worthfull. Give me the drawbacks of this fone and how to rectify if any is there
Hi to All,
Recently I bought Nokia Asha 200. After Seeing all comments I got some doubts and bothering of this model. Try to give Positive comments yaar. We are using this models our self we r insulting & hurting. No xperience yet. Going to xperienced on this
I have been using this phone for about 2 months and really loved the experience. With an external memory card the phone is great. The sound quality is also very good. The loud speaker is loud enough and clear.
Overall loved the experience.
I didnt like Asha 200 at all. Worst is no whatsapp works in here, Secondly while searching names from phone book, one cannot use a part of the name for search and hasto type the name in same order is was first recorded as contact. Also internt settings have to be done automatically thru network service provider eg loop mobile. Its pathetic phone.
Zeeshan, 28 Mar 2012Friends.... If u buy this mobile dont download anything frm Ovi store bcz i was downloading so... more
surprisingly it happened same to same with my nokia 302.
only thing i could do was re-install the firmware other than that there is no option even hard reset doesn't work.
i dint see a shit foe like this .. jus purchased it yesterday n having some prob.
internal memory is jus 10 mb .. cant even store more than 50 msgs ...
Geo, 28 Mar 2012I have had this phone for 2 months now and i have some point s to make;
1. The qwerty ... moreSo by your post i think its not a worthy phone...!!
Its gud only for call,messaging & dual sim...bt not for browsing...!!
Friends.... If u buy this mobile dont download anything frm Ovi store bcz i was downloading some apps on my mobile after that my (Social) software is infeacted by virus its for your own good frnds.... And its internet is toooo. Slow one month ago i've buy nokia Asha 200
I have had this phone for 2 months now and i have some point s to make;
1. The qwerty keyboard is really good once u get used.
2. The asha UI is good, feels like a smartphone.
3. The camera is good and thanks to the 167 ppi the photos are clear than in my galaxy mini.
4. The music player, radio are really great and the sound quality is superb.
5. Calls are good quality once updated to firmware 10.61.
6. Dual sim functionality is great.
1. The asha UI is still new so some glitches are here and there.
2. Before update from 10.54 my system files started to crash esp after sync. I had to take my handset to a care centre twice. Now its working ok.
3. This being a series 40 handset, problems like java lag, out of memory, are unavoidable. Cant overwork this phone, if you need a tough boy go for a smartphone instead.
4. The nokia browser has terrible lags and failures. It sometimes fails to render the pages accurately or altogether fails. I had to download opera mini 4.4.
The bottom line is this is a feature phone no matter how loaded up it looks and feels. Don't expect too much, for calls and messaging and dual sim, go for it. For other expections such as browsing etc, go for a smartphone.
Anonymous, 28 Mar 2012 didnt quite understand your question. are you trying to use the handset without any sim o... moreDear users for your informatin the nokia asha 200 is 2G which mean its not ur future fone. Jazz already switched to 3G the fastest technology, for that you should prefer the handset supporting 3G network unless 2G.
chi, 27 Mar 2012a friend recently bought nokia 200. within 2 days it developed a sim related problem.
when s... more
didnt quite understand your question.
are you trying to use the handset without any sim or you are using only the sim slot 2 ????
hey guys..just need ur advice...!! tomorrow m going to buy asha 200...!! pls tell me if thr's any problem in the apps for this phone...as in my nokia x2..i've downloaded many apps and none of them are working...!!
i want to know is thr the same prob. in asha 200??????
THANKS IN ADVANCE...!! :)
i do really like asha 2oo its work great and have a clear camer i love itttttttttttttttt