all dose worried about the keypad, well its NOT RUBBER, BUT PLASTIC(BuT OF GOOD QUALITY, unpolished plastic dusnt slip ur fingers as faced in C3)..
and as far ar the hardness is concerned, its similar to Nokia C3!
i send around 100 sms per day n chat for an hour or so everyday, im not facing that much of a problem with the keypad..but yes, the keypad loses to samsung chat335 in dis price range, by far...
some more pros:
1.facebook, twitter, mail apps are just awesome.
2. chat app is also good too..if someone goes offline while chatting wid u, u can write in the chat window, n the text will go to his faceook message inbox.
3. this fone looks jus awesome(looks better than the fotos given here), specially the colors in the in the User interface..
4. Home screen allows u to save ur favored shortcuts, n u dont need to open the menu even..
cons: the front of the fone is a fingerprint-magnet!
P.S: ensure u do have a sim having a very good amount of free internet usage to enjoy all the functionality of this handset.. TO ME, IN THIS PRICE RANGE AWESOME PHONE...JUST IF THEY COULD ADD A OPTICAL TRACKPAD AND EQUALIZER IN THE MUSIC PLAYER I WOULD HAVE GIVEN IT 100 MARKS, BUT WIDOUT DOSE, IR SCORES 80 IN MY OPINION :)
pls...can someone let me know is the sounds so loud when u play music???i will buy this phone if the music is really loud and clear!!!pls answer my question!!!thanks!!!i will wait for the feedback!!!
Vikas Patidar, 08 Jan 2012Hi friends,
Does it have features like Copy and Paste, Good or Medium Quality MP4 Playback,... morewhen i tried to visit a cell shop i ask the sales lady to get asha 200 phone and i try to look at it and press some buttons...as i have noticed the keypads are rubber and not plastic!!!that ol i hope it cud help!!!
Does it have features like Copy and Paste, Good or Medium Quality MP4 Playback, Support ringtones for both SIM. Marking option while deleting messages?
What about the keypad? Is is plastic made or having rubber button?
Please reply anyone used this mobile.
can anybody please tell me ,
i uses messeages a lot , so can i chat easily or its hard for continous chat ?
Awsum Awsum awsum phone lookwise........ black/graphite color is too good..... a lill bit keypad is hard.... bright color screen.... long battery....
i buy this phone 7 of Jan. in pearl white colour .i found nice to chat and great looks n music . you must like ................ trust me
1. looks very good
2. camera better dan its nokia counterparts.
3. has push mail
4. airtel connection will give 100 mb/month for the first 12 months.
5. unlimited music download for 3 months from nokia music store.
6. user interface really good.
7. 2nd sim can be changed without opening the back cover
8. Sim management allows to preset the functionality od the 2 sims n saves for upto 5 sims.
1. keypad not so good, kinda hard.
2. display brightness cant be adjusted.
3. music player does not have preset equalizer.
4. surfing on the net or even knowing your balance in one sim COMPLETES CUTS OUT THE network functionality of the other sim. Sammsung dual sim fones does not have this drawback.
5. Music n video player quite basic.
6. a bit slow.
OVERALL, A AVERAGE PHONE, NOTHING EXTRAORDINARY. THE BEST PART IS THAT SECOND SIM CAN BE CHANGED WITHOUT OPENING THE BACK COVER...
Hi, guys i will purchase this phone very soon but i am worried about its keypad means is it hard? or easy to use and hw is the music? and does it support mp4
ah. Thanks for the info...
Now i will surely buy this phone.
Just Got the Phone 06-01-2012 ,
Price Nokia Ex Showroom 5,700rs
Price other Mobile centers 5,400rs
The Mobile is great for a Qwerty Bar Phone and Dual Sim..Looks and work really neat...its screen resolution is also clear for the price range it falls in..the Best part of the Phone is that its Operating System is very well designed for a Dual Sim..I mean its really simple to use not like most Daul sim phone where you find it hard to know how to transfer contacts from a particular sim also gprs setting its really child play...the phone feels tough in hand...Most Important for a Daul Band Phone it has a Great Battery Life too thanx to the 1450mah battery.
Best Recommended for Business.
does it have a color black model? There's no black color stated in the specs. I want to buy this phone. But i dont want any other colors than black.
Hi i have bought this phone a week ago. So far so good. It supports MP3 i haven't tried MP4 so far. If u add a memory the software runs a little slow for instance i stored the pics in memory but it took long to update but whn i saved it in the inbuilt memory of the phone it was quick...over all look is great n value for money.
Since the phone is a dual standby, is it possible to receive call in one sim while in active browsing session in the other sim?.
Can someone please make a video review of this gadget? I'm sure others would like to know as well :)